Breaking: Ambush shooting; 6 cops/civilians just been shot @ bus station in Virgina (1 cop dead).

What happens if one of these guys shows up at the Republican National convention this summer and all the 'good guys' don't have guns because Republican gun-grabbers have declared it a gun-free zone? Why would all these people attend a meeting at a gun-free zone?
This ought to be your avatar.

headphones.gif

Hey a trump supporter, he likes to make fun of handicapped people as well. The pot calling the kettle black.

First thing I saw this morning when I woke up: State Police officer shot and killed in Richmond, VA. Shit. When is this going to stop? Very familiar with the area where the bus station is located ... not a particularly good neighborhood these days. While a lot of details have still not been released, terrorism has been crossed off the list.

Just a word to any of you on the Board who might be in law enforcement: PUT THOSE VESTS ON!!! We can deal with your sweaty armpits ... you can't get your life back once you're dead and that's not easy to deal with.

First thing I saw this morning when I woke up: State Police officer shot and killed in Richmond, VA. Shit. When is this going to stop? Very familiar with the area where the bus station is located ... not a particularly good neighborhood these days. While a lot of details have still not been released, terrorism has been crossed off the list.

Just a word to any of you on the Board who might be in law enforcement: PUT THOSE VESTS ON!!! We can deal with your sweaty armpits ... you can't get your life back once you're dead and that's not easy to deal with.

EXACTLY right. 30 years ago a vest was an expensive luxury few cops had. Now....they're standard issue. Saved thousands of cops lives the past 30 years

Well, unfortunately, when I checked a Richmond local news website, it said the officer was not wearing his. It's just so sad ... 37 years old and a wife and two children left behind.

The shooter....an african American, James Brown III from Aurora Il.....with an extensive police record.....

Trooper killer was from a Chicago suburb with a long record and anger at police

CBS 6 found a James Brown III., an African-American with a long criminal history in Aurora, whose date of birth matches up with the information from our source.

So.....a long criminal history.........where did he get the gun since criminals can't buy, own or carry guns...?

Was the bus terminal a gun free zone?

"He had a lot of anger about the police in the past," she said. "He pretty much thought he wanted to be infamous . . . in terms of having a showdown. He always praised those people who got into shootouts with police."

Court records show James Brown III had been charged with murder, intent to kill, aggravated battery with a firearm, failure to obey police, resisting a corrections officer, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, aggravated battery of an unborn child, numerous drug charges, intimidation, domestic battery, felony possession of a weapon, among many driving charges.

Again........how did this guy get a gun...it is illegal for him to have had a gun.......?

Why was this guy walking the streets........again...guns are not the issue.....bad prosecutors and judges are the issue....this guy was a violent thug, constantly being released to prey on normal people.....

why the hell was he even allowed on the streets

Because liberals want to give African-Americans second, third, forth, and fifth chances and so on.

They keep asking "what can we do"? How about keeping violent thugs locked up? In almost all of these shootings the perp(s) have violent criminal records.

The shooter....an african American, James Brown III from Aurora Il.....with an extensive police record.....

Trooper killer was from a Chicago suburb with a long record and anger at police

CBS 6 found a James Brown III., an African-American with a long criminal history in Aurora, whose date of birth matches up with the information from our source.

So.....a long criminal history.........where did he get the gun since criminals can't buy, own or carry guns...?

Was the bus terminal a gun free zone?

"He had a lot of anger about the police in the past," she said. "He pretty much thought he wanted to be infamous . . . in terms of having a showdown. He always praised those people who got into shootouts with police."

Court records show James Brown III had been charged with murder, intent to kill, aggravated battery with a firearm, failure to obey police, resisting a corrections officer, aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, aggravated battery of an unborn child, numerous drug charges, intimidation, domestic battery, felony possession of a weapon, among many driving charges.

Again........how did this guy get a gun...it is illegal for him to have had a gun.......?

Why was this guy walking the streets........again...guns are not the issue.....bad prosecutors and judges are the issue....this guy was a violent thug, constantly being released to prey on normal people.....

why the hell was he even allowed on the streets

Because liberals want to give African-Americans second, third, forth, and fifth chances and so on.

They keep asking "what can we do"? How about keeping violent thugs locked up? In almost all of these shootings the perp(s) have violent criminal records.

yup

there is no way this guy should have been out on the streets

RICHMOND COP KILLER FINALLY ID'D AS BLACK MAN
Dead shooter a Chicago-area man with 'anger about the police'

Read more at Richmond cop killer finally ID’d as black man

RICHMOND-The gunman who fatally shot a Virginia State Police trooper inside a Greyhound Bus station here on Thursday was carrying 143 rounds of ammunition in one of three bags he was carrying, the state police superintendent said on Friday.

hell......, i do not carry that much for one range session to practice my skills at shooting bad guys, i only take 140 rounds..., :lmao:

RICHMOND COP KILLER FINALLY ID'D AS BLACK MAN
Dead shooter a Chicago-area man with 'anger about the police'

Read more at Richmond cop killer finally ID’d as black man

RICHMOND-The gunman who fatally shot a Virginia State Police trooper inside a Greyhound Bus station here on Thursday was carrying 143 rounds of ammunition in one of three bags he was carrying, the state police superintendent said on Friday.

hell......, i do not carry that much for one range session to practice my skills at shooting bad guys, i only take 140 rounds..., :lmao:

Not possible...it is against the law for felons to buy, own or carry guns......and this story didn't actually happen......he was a black American so the story has to go away....don't want to be racially insensitive........

Forum List

Back