Breaking: Ariel Sharon Has Died

It has always been true that the wicked man despise the godly for their godliness and the godly despise the wickedness of the wicked. Above all, Ariel was a man after G-ds own heart and was always thinking of the Israeli people whom he loved dearly. When I hear people putting Ariel down I realize there is something inside of them that despises Jews or righteousness or G-d or all three. Very sad.

To this day Lebanese Christians praise Israel & Sharon for heeding the plea of Lebanese president Bashir Gemayal to help save their lives from being massacred by the Palestinians in the bunkers of Sabra & Shatila.

Baruch Dayan Emet

Chaval al de'avdin velo mishtakchin
m1523.gif

Wit and wisdom do not come from butchers of children or barrels of guns.

Death does not confer virtue or mitigate avarice.

That said, I will not celebrate as the Jews when Arafat died.

..and palestinians took to the street to celebrate 9/11

Only if He died believing in Jesus, that is what Jesus tells us all in John 3:16.

Just saw newsflash from the physical state of Israel that Ariel Sharon has died. May he finally rest in peace.

Yes, he will finally receive his reward with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob may G-d bless him forever for all his sacrifices for Israel. He was the most humble, gracious man. He was in a coma for over 8 years and during that time I always had the feeling G-d was going to use his death as a timeline for Israel. I still believe that and have been feeling for some time now that something huge is about to happen with Israel. I believe Ariel Sharon will go down in history as one of the greatest war heroes ever. He was my favorite PM and I loved his snow white hair. He was a very precious man. May he rest in peace. - Jeri

Only if He died believing in Jesus, that is what Jesus tells us all in John 3:16.

Just saw newsflash from the physical state of Israel that Ariel Sharon has died. May he finally rest in peace.

Yes, he will finally receive his reward with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob may G-d bless him forever for all his sacrifices for Israel. He was the most humble, gracious man. He was in a coma for over 8 years and during that time I always had the feeling G-d was going to use his death as a timeline for Israel. I still believe that and have been feeling for some time now that something huge is about to happen with Israel. I believe Ariel Sharon will go down in history as one of the greatest war heroes ever. He was my favorite PM and I loved his snow white hair. He was a very precious man. May he rest in peace. - Jeri

Tens of Millions of muslims worldwide don't believe Jesus to be son of God.

So the Muslims belong in hell, too, Sherri?

What a stupid gal.

I imagine Ariel Sharon is having a nice discussion with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob right now so don't you worry about it, Sherri. Amazing how concerned you seem to be for the salvation of the Jews and yet not a drop of concern for the souls of the rock throwers - suicide bombers - jihadists who are persecuting or killing Jesus every day some place on the planet. Work out your own salvation, Sherri. - Jeri

Wit and wisdom do not come from butchers of children or barrels of guns.

Death does not confer virtue or mitigate avarice.

That said, I will not celebrate as the Jews when Arafat died.

..and palestinians took to the street to celebrate 9/11

A lot of that was staged and I don't really blame them if they did. They were being killed by weapons provided to the Israelis by the USA and we have done nothing but succumb to people who say things like. Neyanyahu said the tragedy was "good for Israel.

And i said I would take no delight in his death but I will not overlook the atrocities he in which he involved himself.

What did any of the 3000 innocent Americans killed on 9/11 have to do with America giving weapons to Israel ?

I find it extremely pathetic that you justify Palestinians celebrating their deaths, but in another post, you criticized Zionists for celebrating Arafat's death.
Using your logic, I can say: " Can you blame them? Arafat was responsible for many Israeli deaths during the second intifada"

People talk positively about his book-

60866.jpg
Why is he 'french kissing' that animal by sticking his tongue into its ear?? .. :eek:

The photo of Ariel with a lamb is a great depiction of who he was. He had the strength of a lion but was as gentle as a lamb. He had a pure heart. It is disheartening to see you trying to imply something that clearly isn't true, Sunni. On a memorial thread? Really?

Two questions:
Does Obama travel to Israel for his funeral?
Does he order US flags lowered to half mast.

Thread cleaned. Warnings, Infractions and Temp Banns issued.

This is a memorial thread and shall be treated accordingly.

"Off-topic posts may be edited, trashed, deleted, or moved to an appropriate forum as per administrator & moderator discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub forum. Additionally, All violations will be subject to action by an Admin/Mod. Action taken could range from a warning, to Infraction, to banning and will be at Admin/Mod discretion."

A lot of that was staged and I don't really blame them if they did. They were being killed by weapons provided to the Israelis by the USA and we have done nothing but succumb to people who say things like. Neyanyahu said the tragedy was "good for Israel.

And i said I would take no delight in his death but I will not overlook the atrocities he in which he involved himself.

What did any of the 3000 innocent Americans killed on 9/11 have to do with America giving weapons to Israel ?

I find it extremely pathetic that you justify Palestinians celebrating their deaths, but in another post, you criticized Zionists for celebrating Arafat's death.
Using your logic, I can say: " Can you blame them? Arafat was responsible for many Israeli deaths during the second intifada"

Ask Osama?

I find it extremely pathetic that you confuse understanding why something happened with justifying it.

I don't "blame" anyone really. Sharon was responsible or many Palestinian and Arab deaths and he lit the spark that set off the second intifada.

As I said, I myself will not celebrate Sharon's death. I understand why peoploe do.

In another post, I wondered how long you would last in your efforts to ignore me, or as you put it to Lipush, "don't feed the trolls". It seems you have a very weak resolve.

That's a whole bunch of words without even coming close to responding to what I said !

I thought a grown man like yourself would be able to understand what I wrote, but I guess your mental capacity is smaller than I had first thought.

You said that you can understand why the Palestinians celebrated 9/11, because the U.S supplies weapons to Israel.

However, you made a comment about how in another board, you saw Zionists celebrating Arafat's death. (which I'm certain is a lie, because you love to demonize Jews, as you've done plenty of times in the PAST, if you know what I mean )
I used your twisted logic and said " Well I can understand why they were celebrating his death, since he is responsible for the death of many Israelis" (of course, I don't believe in that, I'm just using your logic)

Also, I never ignored you, that's another lie of yours.

Now do you understand, little boy ?

Forum List

Back