Breaking...At least 1 dead in shooting at Texas Air Force base!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
AP News ^ | 8 Apr 2016
SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- Texas authorities say at least one person has been killed in a shooting at an Air Force base in Texas. Bexar (bayr) County sheriff's spokesman James Keith said Friday that deputies have responded to reports of an active shooter at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, which is the home of Air Force basic training. Keith confirmed that one person has died in the shooting and said that "we could have more."

AP News ^ | 8 Apr 2016
SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- Texas authorities say at least one person has been killed in a shooting at an Air Force base in Texas. Bexar (bayr) County sheriff's spokesman James Keith said Friday that deputies have responded to reports of an active shooter at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, which is the home of Air Force basic training. Keith confirmed that one person has died in the shooting and said that "we could have more."

in Texas------people shoot each other-------often called GUN ACCIDENT as in ----
"my dad died when my mom was cleaning a gun and it accidentally 'went off' "

Oh geeesh, my nephew and his wife are there. I need to try to reach them.

Ok, now i see it was a murder/suicide. I am sure they are ok.

DALLAS (AP) — An airman shot his commander in an apparent murder-suicide Friday at a U.S. Air Force base in San Antonio, a senior U.S. official said.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to publicly discuss the shooting at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland.
Official: Airman shot his commander at Texas base

Forum List

Back