BREAKING.....BABYLON BEE is back on Twitter

A wise business move to dump the only oneswho know how to keep things running with noone to replace them? Sure
How are lazy pampered leftists keeping things running? Those who are willing to work are welcome to stay. Those who need safe spaces and therapy animals get the axe.

Just being intelligent, perceptive, moral and honest. That's quite enough. With those skills, I can observe what conservatives say about how they feel. Therefore, I don't need to assume anything.

So why do you think conservative "humor" is so cringe-inducing?

Do you think punching down is funny?

Do you think grievance-airing and revenge-seeking is funny?

Do you think people getting hurt or humiliated is funny?

Do you think "Kamela Harris is a whore" is the height of hilarity?

Does hearing "libtards" give you giggle fits?

Do you think that mocking working people for _not_ wanting to work 80 hours for the same pay is a knee-slapper? That is what the conservatives here are laughing about. Musk is punching down on working people, and the conservatives all think it's hilarious to join in. That's really fucked up.

Normal people? They find punching _up_ to be funny.
Responding to leftist cultural idiocy causes the comedy to be sucked right out of the room. The left is to blame for everything that has become the new miserable America. Stop blaming the right for all things caused by the left.

No one is fooled by where the blame actually lay, because it lays upon the leftist fascist who have attempted to make everyone miserable because they don't want to be miserable all by themselves.

Just being intelligent, perceptive, moral and honest. That's quite enough. With those skills, I can observe what conservatives say about how they feel. Therefore, I don't need to assume anything.

Do you think that mocking working people for _not_ wanting to work 80 hours for the same pay is a knee-slapper? That is what the conservatives here are laughing about. Musk is punching down on working people, and the conservatives all think it's hilarious to join in. That's really fucked up.

You seem upset.

I think they are. Considering the bank debt is trading below $.60, the market is too.
All Musk has to basically do if need be, is to ask American's to donate if need be, and it is done. Twitter won't die if it is in the hands of the right people, and hopefully Musk and company are the right people.

How are lazy pampered leftists keeping things running? Those who are willing to work are welcome to stay. Those who need safe spaces and therapy animals get the axe.
I suppose you could look at it that way. Another way would be to consider how many people are actually needed to keep the business running, and not run off 3/4 of your employees untill you have a plan to replace the ones needed. I don't use twitter anyway, so it really doesn't matter to me anyway.

But NPR is just an amplification of left wing propaganda that is already incessantly inevitable in every mainstream news and entertainment venue.
No kidding. Have you noticed, nothing but hit pieces from the left about Truth Social and now Twitter?
So the left lost their favorite site to attack the right and now everything Musk does is wrong. He'll be fine.
They did the same with Truth Social and it's doing fine.
NPR link is another example.....just blew over some heads here.

We ridicule you Moon Bats because you deserve to be ridiculed for being such dipshits. The term "Libtard" is well deserved. You little turds never get anything right, are silly as hell and you are dishonest as they come. Definitely ridicule material.

By the way, one of guys that got blow jobs from Kamela Harris for a job promotion went public with the revelation so that pretty well established the fact that she is a Ho.

Forum List

Back