Breaking: Daniel Craig Out As James Bond-----So Who's Your Pick For The Next OO7?

Prince Harry looks a little bit like Brad Pitt. I nominate Prince Harry.

nah nah nah :eusa_naughty:

hehe

there is only one Mr Bond

the original one from the early 1960s!

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade but....

he is irreplaceable....nobody compares ...not even Roger Moore... let alone the newcomer Craig...o_O

they are all Chinese made reproductions of the genuine article....

Sorry folks.:biggrin:

Yep, he was great Skye.

Ok so we have a winner.

Leslie Jones. From SNL to Ghostbusters....to being Bond.

Yes....she'll play a black TRANSGENDER spy....a gay black woman who identifies as a man....that man is....Bond...James Bond.

images-4.jpeg

he is irreplaceable....nobody compares ...not even Roger Moore... let alone the newcomer Craig...o_O

Absolutely. No one could ever replace Sean Connery. He WAS James Bond. Unfortunately, we all get older (I know firsthand) and eventually, it just doesn't work any longer.

I'm still throwing my hat in the ring for Tom Hiddleston. Seems perfect for the role.

Absolutely. No one could ever replace Sean Connery. He WAS James Bond. Unfortunately, we all get older (I know firsthand) and eventually, it just doesn't work any longer.

He was without a doubt the best of all the actors playing Bond. You can't teach that combination of cool and class. He made it seem almost effortless.

He was without a doubt the best of all the actors playing Bond. You can't teach that combination of cool and class. He made it seem almost effortless.

I've known a few Scots in my time (Not Connery, of course :) ) and without doubt - when Connery left acting he should have IMMEDIATELY been named the ambassador of cool.

Forum List

Back