Breaking: Daniel Craig Out As James Bond-----So Who's Your Pick For The Next OO7?

Ebony Belcher.

ebony_belcher_trans_incident_2016.jpg

Well, I'm guessing it will be a younger guy, kinda like 28 year old Lazenby who took over from Sean Connery. I didn't never like the Craig fellow anyway.

I'm done as 007, Daniel Craig tells Bond movie bosses

Craig out as Bond after refusing mammoth offer, but a likely successor has emerged

Most likely Tom Hiddleston. If you have been watching "The Night Manager" it almost seems like it's an audition for him.
I'm thinking it's going to be 32 year old Aidan Turner. He resembles a Connery/Dalton mix in a way and has been reported to have met with Bond producers a few months ago. He's Irish.

Aidan Turner to be the next James Bond? - Mediamass

Is Aidan Turner going to be the next James Bond?

d5813600359378f2fac656c0e8d648e9.jpg.cf.jpg

view.php

view.php

Last edited:
I've just gotten word.........................................................here he is ladies and gents, 007 2016 !!

00 Fabulous !!!!

Well, I'm guessing it will be a younger guy, kinda like 28 year old Lazenby who took over from Sean Connery. I didn't never like the Craig fellow anyway.

I'm done as 007, Daniel Craig tells Bond movie bosses

Craig out as Bond after refusing mammoth offer, but a likely successor has emerged

Most likely Tom Hiddleston. If you have been watching "The Night Manager" it almost seems like it's an audition for him.
I'm thinking it's going to be 32 year old Aidan Turner. He resembles a Connery/Dalton mix in a way and has been reported to have met with Bond producers a few months ago. He's Irish.

Aidan Turner to be the next James Bond? - Mediamass

Is Aidan Turner going to be the next James Bond?

d5813600359378f2fac656c0e8d648e9.jpg.cf.jpg

view.php

view.php
He would be perfect. He's not a Scot though. Bond was Scottish.

They really want a black guy which would destroy the entire franchise.

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade but....

he is irreplaceable....nobody compares ...not even Roger Moore... let alone the newcomer Craig...o_O

they are all Chinese made reproductions of the genuine article....

Sorry folks.:biggrin:

Forum List

Back