BREAKING: Dead Body Found After 911 Call From Obamas’ Martha’s Vineyard Estate

EQxj-B6-BXs-AEya-Dc.jpg
Remember this folks?

So when a paddleboarder is black, they report the race, but when a violent thug assaults an innocent white person, they don’t?
From the Daily Mail article:

[A massive joint-agency search resumed Monday morning for the African American male who was last seen wearing all black without a lifejacket, MV Times reported.]

Sounds quite odd. What was this guy doing on the Obama property? Was he known to the Obama's? To Barry?

Sounds quite odd. What was this guy doing on the Obama property? Was he known to the Obama's? To Barry?

Don't believe everything that somebody with a cellphone and working fingers tweets (X's)

You got fooled again.

Police say the deceased was located using side scan sonar from a boat and was retrieved shortly before 10 am Monday from 8-foot-deep waters approximately 100 feet away from shore.

Don't believe everything that somebody with a cellphone and working fingers tweets (X's)

You got fooled again.

Police say the deceased was located using side scan sonar from a boat and was retrieved shortly before 10 am Monday from 8-foot-deep waters approximately 100 feet away from shore.
Gotta quick relocate him from the pond on Barry’s love land

Most likely place to find a dead black male homosexual is on the property of one of these Satanists..

Ed Buck must have been renting Obama's property over the weekend.

Not likely.

You got fooled again.

Police say the deceased was located using side scan sonar from a boat and was retrieved shortly before 10 am Monday from 8-foot-deep waters approximately 100 feet away from shore.t

From your own link:

First responders were dispatched to former President Barack Obama’s Katama estate.

... another paddle boarder was on the pond with him at the time ...

Not likely.

Well, we can't blame it on Obama because he's bullet-proof.
So it has to be somebody else using his property illegally in some gay-sex beat-up human sacrifice deal.

I hope they release the autopsy so we can find out if the guy was drained of blood or his organs removed.

From your own link:

First responders were dispatched to former President Barack Obama’s Katama estate.
... another paddle boarder was on the pond with him at the time ...
Yep, that's where I want to go if I'm paddle boarding.

Another thing I discovered is blacks love hanging around the beach, cuz they like working on their tans.

Well, we can't blame it on Obama because he's bullet-proof.
So it has to be somebody else using his property illegally in some gay-sex beat-up human sacrifice deal.

I hope they release the autopsy so we can find out if the guy was drained of blood or his organs removed.
Rectal exam would be conclusive

Forum List

Back