Breaking Development: Clintons Caught Hiding Contributions From Lobbyists Linked To Uranium-One Firm

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hannity just had a segment on this breaking development. This goes far beyond Uranium-One. Also, it's now proven that our Uranium was indeed sold and left the country through Canadian ports. As I've said before, the Clinton's sold America out far worse than Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, both traitorous Jews!

Clintons Caught Hiding Contributions From Lobbyists Linked To Uranium-One Firm — Hannity & Dr. Gorka Weigh In

Give it a fucking rest, Stevie........Go play with Hannity's gonads.....LOL

It’s a race to see who will go down first for colluding with Russia!

I am betting Hillary will be in trouble before Trump.

Hannity just had a segment on this breaking development. This goes far beyond Uranium-One. Also, it's now proven that our Uranium was indeed sold and left the country through Canadian ports. As I've said before, the Clinton's sold America out far worse than Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, both traitorous Jews!

Clintons Caught Hiding Contributions From Lobbyists Linked To Uranium-One Firm — Hannity & Dr. Gorka Weigh In

I also watched Hannity and Fox News and it’s quite entertaining.
Uranium One promoted especially Hannity. Late last week Hannity heavily emphasized NEW REVELATIONS. I watched Fox News the following day. NOT a single part of Fox News mentions the NEW REVELATIONS.

Most of Hannity crap are not even mentioned in any part of Fox News. Why is that?

Fake News. Yawn! Steve, go to bed.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values and character, I only post the truth. This is not fake news.

You are a nutter idiot. You are not very good at telling truth from nonsense, fake from real.

Saying stupid nonsense like "only post the truth" just underscores how silly and deranged your thought process is.

Last edited:

I also watched Hannity and Fox News and it’s quite entertaining.
Uranium One promoted especially Hannity. Late last week Hannity heavily emphasized NEW REVELATIONS. I watched Fox News the following day. NOT a single part of Fox News mentions the NEW REVELATIONS.

Most of Hannity crap are not even mentioned in any part of Fox News. Why is that?

Because he is out to lunch...with Trump.

Stevie MarGarret, you continue to be a total liar. LOL

Tick tock...

The but--but--but Hillary Clinton's did this are still here I see, even though the Uranium One conspiracy has been completely DEBUNKED by FOX NEWS and MSNBC.

This poor RNC representative had to put a bag over her head and be lead out the back door.

Fake News. Yawn! Steve, go to bed.
As a Southern Baptist Christian conservative with impeccable moral values and character, I only post the truth. This is not fake news.
Steve_McGarrett if you are a fan or follower of Sean Hannity, can you dig up the "health care cooperative" developer and doctor he recommends as a model for cost effective sustainable health care?

this could be the key factor that unites the workers on the left whose union leader already met with Trump and are calling for separation from the Democrats to form independent workers party movement.

What can you find and post on that? some doctor experienced in setting up health care cooperatives. Can we promote that as a sensible unifying solution and get away from the crap in Congress

Forum List

Back