BREAKING: Emails Show Lerner Fed (D) Elijah Cummings Tax Information...

Why the fuck is Cummings still sitting on the committee?

Yeah at the very least, he should recuse himself. That wouldn't be enough for me though. Him and Lerner need to be charged and prosecuted. This is a very serious breach of public trust. There has to be accountability. And i also think the orders came from the very top. Obama had to know what was going on.

Yeah at the very least, he should recuse himself. That wouldn't be enough for me though. Him and Lerner need to be charged and prosecuted. This is a very serious breach of public trust. There has to be accountability. And i also think the orders came from the very top. Obama had to know what was going on.

What serious breech?

The serious breech actually came when "True the Vote", a 501c4 pac, was using it's status to fund harassment of American voters who were black.

They aren't suppose to be involved in politics. That's against Federal Law.

Cummings got their status and posted it on a website.

He did nothing wrong.

"True the Vote"?

Anti-American racist scum.

Last edited:

What serious breech?

The serious breech actually came when "True the Vote", a 501c4 pac, was using it's status to fund harassment of American voters who were black.

He did nothing wrong.

"True the Vote"?

You're just continuing to defend the indefensible. Seems to be all you Obamabots do these days. Very sad.

What serious breech?

He did nothing wrong.

"True the Vote"?

You're just continuing to defend the indefensible. Seems to be all you Obamabots do these days. Very sad.

Pick up a Constitution.

Voting is a right.

You are defending the indefensible.

I wonder if any Republican ever investigated ACORN...

It isn't wrong to investigate an organization if there are indications actual crimes are being committed by that organization. Get it?

And it is not news that Cumming was looking into True the Vote. He has been investigating them for suppressing votes. It was in all the papers in 2012: Congressman opens voting rights probe of tea party group - Los Angeles Times

Absolutely no problem with a congressman investigating any organization, but he is not allowed to obtain information from the IRS that is against the law for the IRS to share with anyone.

Nor, was Cumming investigating them for suppressing votes. Pretty hard for an educational entity to suppress any votes. He was investigating them because he did not like what they were teaching.

How dare anyone interfere with perfectly acceptable voter fraud.

I wonder if any Republican ever investigated ACORN...

It isn't wrong to investigate an organization if there are indications actual crimes are being committed by that organization. Get it?

And it is not news that Cumming was looking into True the Vote. He has been investigating them for suppressing votes. It was in all the papers in 2012: Congressman opens voting rights probe of tea party group - Los Angeles Times

Absolutely no problem with a congressman investigating any organization, but he is not allowed to obtain information from the IRS that is against the law for the IRS to share with anyone.

Nor, was Cumming investigating them for suppressing votes. Pretty hard for an educational entity to suppress any votes. He was investigating them because he did not like what they were teaching.

How dare anyone interfere with perfectly acceptable voter fraud.

Spot on. It's criminal. There will have to be accountability on this. Numerous Officials will probably have to be arrested & prosecuted. And i mean top Officials too. This was ordered from high above.

Forum List

Back