BREAKING: FBI Says They Asked DNC For Servers, & DNC Refused, “Inhibited” The Investigation

Why are republicans helping Russia destroy America?
They're not. Why are Democrats telling you they are?
Do you not love America? why not? Why don't you go move to Russia if you love it so much? why destroy America?
No one's buying your shit, dumbass.
whatever you say... you commie bastard

Are you hearing voices in your head telling you to watch ISIS torture videos?

Do you not love America? why not? Why don't you go move to Russia if you love it so much? why destroy America?
Like I said your support of Obama proves you hate of a free America.
you love russia
No, but I do think we ought to try to get a long with them. So maybe we won't have ww3. We actually had that till Obama and Hillary fucked it up.

A 'Cover your ass/Sabotage Trump' scam. The Democratic Party is clearly very corrupt. Wikileaks showed that. So now it's looking for a scapegoat. Putin and Trump will do.

But on the bright side, i think most Americans are gettin it. They realize that it's a Democrat sore loser scam. It's actually pissin a lot of reasonable-thinking Americans off. They'll likely make Democrats pay for it in 2020.

No one's buying your shit, dumbass.
whatever you say... you commie bastard

Are you hearing voices in your head telling you to watch ISIS torture videos?
He has probably filmed a few of them.

Another hole in the leftwing propaganda claiming Russia hacked the election. American intelligence agencies have no hard evidence of any such thing. How can they when they have never even examined the servers that were supposedly targeted?

The Democrat National Committee and Clinton campaign refused to cooperate with the FBI and turn over computer servers for the FBI investigation into the DNC leaked emails. Instead the FBI relied on a third party source for the investigation. It’s 100% bullshit that the FBI, DNI, CIA, or any other intelligence department knows who leaked or hacked the DNC without examining the computer servers. This is a witch hunt against Russia to tarnish Trump and it’s 100% political.

--LOL

the "report" was mostly based on Russian tv and media articles

from 2012

--LOL

Like I said your support of Obama proves you hate of a free America.
you love russia
No, but I do think we ought to try to get a long with them. So maybe we won't have ww3. We actually had that till Obama and Hillary fucked it up.
Dims are perfectly happy to start WW III if that's what it takes for them to retain power.

/---- Why are democrats helping Planned Parenthood murder babies and sell the body parts? Why do democrats want to put Fidel Castro on the one dollar bill? Why do democrats want to turn the USA into a Soviet style slave state? Why why why?

Forum List

Back