🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Five Months Worth of Peter Strzok Text Messages GO MISSING – FBI Cites Mystery “Glitch”

I fear for the Presidents safety. This trip down the rabbit hole is taking us much farther than many of us dared imagine. And the further we go; the more dangerous it gets. It appears that the Fox has complete control of the hen house. The day draws ever closer toward the moment when watering the tree of liberty is necessary.

Seems to me a search warrant should be issued to at&t, whom I believe is the carrier of the govts service, as well as the nsa. Not a subpoena, but a warrant.

Hillary had it right, her loss will end with several of these seditious traitors hanging for their crimes

[“The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,” Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC.]

In this context, Nixon should have ‘accidentally’ erased all of the tapes.

Forum List

Back