BREAKING: Five Months Worth of Peter Strzok Text Messages GO MISSING – FBI Cites Mystery “Glitch”

Video of Swamp Rat FBI collaborators hitting iPhones and or Androids with hammers and then dumping them into the Potomac would be funny I guess, like in the movie Ted 2. In theory, the texts could still be in the iCloud or iTunes that occur during automatic backups. Unless as Sean said, they "bit bleached" those also!

From Sean Hannity's Twitter:

#ReleaseTheMemo

#FindTheTexts

Last edited:
The FBI has been exposed for having engaged in sedition and treason. Their top leadership has been proven to be criminals.

I expect the FBI went through their records and pulled a 'Hillary'.

Following reports of the FBI’s mystery “glitch,” Rep. Jordan Jordan (R-OH) is renewing his call for a second special counsel to investigate the former Mueller team member.

“First the IRS destroyed emails pivotal to our investigation of their political targeting. Now the FBI “failed to preserve” texts between Peter Strzok & Lisa Page following the ’16 election. The time for a second special counsel is now,” tweeted the Ohio lawmaker.

He forgot the emails that were lost in the Hillary case as well.

I fear for the Presidents safety. This trip down the rabbit hole is taking us much farther than many of us dared imagine. And the further we go; the more dangerous it gets. It appears that the Fox has complete control of the hen house. The day draws ever closer toward the moment when watering the tree of liberty is necessary.

That there, that’s what the political ruling class want. That’s what the political ruling class send ANTIFA out to sew, paranoia then a rash action.

how did we get to page 3 w/o someone i ignore replying?

oh - they know this is bullshit and are staying quiet.

I fear for the Presidents safety. This trip down the rabbit hole is taking us much farther than many of us dared imagine. And the further we go; the more dangerous it gets. It appears that the Fox has complete control of the hen house. The day draws ever closer toward the moment when watering the tree of liberty is necessary.

That there, that’s what the political ruling class want. That’s what the political ruling class send ANTIFA out to sew, paranoia then a rash action.
They may yet get it. Given enough time it’s inevitable. Eventually...

This is what happens when people in Washimgton only fear job loss and do not fear The People. This continues because we have not threatened violence.

We are out of options.

Forum List

Back