BREAKING: Five Months Worth of Peter Strzok Text Messages GO MISSING – FBI Cites Mystery “Glitch”

All of which just might form the basis of a motion to dismiss the entire case against Trump.

Democrats have gone from collusion which was nothing, to obstruction which was nothng, to hacking. Dismiss this mess.

Liberals laughing.

Hate them yet?

Not them personally. They've allowed themselves to be victimized. This is because that generally speaking, liberals are easily triggered and respond emotionally. That and undeveloped brains and/or contrary environments cause them to entertain contrary thought and behavior.

I hate the liberal elite, government and media for feeding off of them.

Liberals laughing.

Hate them yet?

Not them personally. They've allowed themselves to be victimized. This is because that generally speaking, liberals are easily triggered and respond emotionally. That and undeveloped brains and/or contrary environments cause them to entertain contrary thought and behavior.

I hate them.

Liberals laughing.

Hate them yet?

Which democrat leader called their voting base a bunch of easily led idiots? You just gotta love that one. Their own elected officials, that THEY VOTED FOR, calling them idiots.

We have a constitutional crisis in this country.

Everything at the FBI is backed up and there has to be more than one copy. It's not like we are dealing with Hillary's server again, unless that is where the FBI keeps all their files.

After dealing with the lost, smashed hard drives and inadvertent deleting from the irs, etc., I wouldn’t put anything past some of them. You forget we are dealing with Chicago style corruption here.

Everything at the FBI is backed up and there has to be more than one copy. It's not like we are dealing with Hillary's server again, unless that is where the FBI keeps all their files.

Let's see Mueller get a conviction for anything now.....He may well be under investigation at this point for obstruction of justice. I can understand him trying to save his beloved FBI but saving Comey from himself was impossible from the beginning.

and any texts would be available from the phone network

which is why the story is more nonsense from kkk boi.

'Mysteriously' it was the same 'glitch' Hillary used to delete thousands of 'personal' e-mails and documents in violation of the FBI's subpoena to release EVERYTHING to them...

:p

The FBI, exposed for their TREASON, is pulling a page from Hillary's Server Scandal and deleting evidence, to make sure no more evidence like McCabe's memo about having an 'Insurance policy' against Trump winning the election, surfaces.

Oh, you mean the fbi is lying to Congress, then?

'The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,' Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC

He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.”

The FBI Lost 5 Months Worth of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump Agents

Oh, you mean the fbi is lying to Congress, then?

'The Department wants to bring to your attention that the FBI’s technical system for retaining text messages sent and received on FBI mobile devices failed to preserve text messages for Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page,' Stephen Boyd, the assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, wrote to Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of HSGAC

He said that texts are missing for the period between Dec. 14, 2016 and May 17, 2017.”

The FBI Lost 5 Months Worth of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump Agents

so they repeat the same garbage as gateway pundit.

again, the phone company would have the texts, so I don't know what you lying loons are talking about.

Forum List

Back