BREAKING: Five Months Worth of Peter Strzok Text Messages GO MISSING – FBI Cites Mystery “Glitch”

No request. They need to use warrants.
BTW, The NSA has all 50,000 messages. The phone company has them too.

It only matters now if we want to see them if there is anyone with any Damn Balls & that has the guts to Officially Request them.

I’m still waiting for a single Government Agency to demand to see The DNC server, so I guess we’ll have to see.

And yah

#ReleaseTheMemo

That was amazingly well done.

The FBI and DOJ need cleaned out and the only way to make sure no one attempts this for a long time is to send a lot of people to jail.

I Have a good question for Lefty:

Why was Crowd Strike contracted to Bleach Bit Hillary Clinton’s server despite two Federal Preservation Orders against such a thing?

And then why was Crowd Strike then allowed to create a report inferring that The DNC server had been hacked..maybe by Russia when even within their own report they provided evidence that Podesta’s emails were taken from inside The FBI forcing Crowd Strike to later retract major portions of their phoney report.

And lastly, why did The FBI allow this rather than look at the server themselves especially considering the above two facts and a third fact you never hear talked about in The Main Stream Media?

The FBI & Crowdstrike were in communication with each other and Fusion GPS during the formation of the Fake Russian Dossier. Maybe they were all ClaIrvoyant and could see their future working relationships on three issues regarding the election? Interesting & Miraculous...

Lastly who planted The Fake Beacon Pings between Russian Alpha Bank and Trump Tower Server?

President Elect Trump was laughed at for telling everyone that President Obama was spying on him, and then moved his entire transition team to New Jersey overnight while Trump Tower was cleaned of bugs after someone in the intelligence Field paid a visit to Trump Tower.

This person refused to say what he had to say anywhere in Trump’s offices. But the man having a stellar reputation was believed. A call was made not within Trump’s domain but to a tenant of his he trusted.

The request was simple:

“May I use one of your conference rooms for a meeting, and could they remove any phones, and electronics from the conference room, and ensure that President elect Trump and his guest could come and go without being seen?”

After that meeting the entire
Trump Transitiom team
Was moved to A Trump Golf Course and Country Club in New Jersey and remained there until The Inauguration!

Wow.....what a surprise.
Looks like the FBI is guilty of Obstruction Of Justice.

If the government's IT departments are that incompetent, somebody needs to lose their job. One data loss you can understand because no one is perfect, but all these mysterious data losses that just happen to impact major investigations is not coincidence or carelessness. In the civilian IT world, that level of service would get you fired and possibly sued. Who is in trouble for this?
Uh.....it's called a coverup.....
People at the top are trying to keep from going to jail.

I believe it, but since I absolutely hate conspiracy theories, don't want to go there. I just can't believe they think we're so stupid as to believe they "lost" Lerner's emails, can't find Hillary's communications as Sec State, lost these records, etc, all within a short span of time. The excuses were obviously crafted by someone with no idea of how data retention and recovery works.

Seriously, if the government's IT world is that incompetent, we're screwed. They might as well be keeping paper records in a warehouse somewhere without a catalog.

Sir:

I agree that they think we are stupid. But this goes way beyond that. The FBI knows everybody will know this is a lie and a fraud. EVERYBODY knows these Texts were intentionally deleted. Chuck Schumer even knows it, though he will never admit it, because he hates the Truth like a vampire hates the sunrise.

They deleted them because they had to. These Texts no doubt show the implementation of the Insurance Policy which was referenced by these adulterous seditious turds before the Election....only now it is a conspiracy, a coup, against the duly elected President....TREASON.

The FBI has made the calculated decision that it could never recover its reputation from such a disaster....and that this LIE, obvious as it is, is not as bad as the Truth which these Texts would reveal.

There is the possibility that these Texts can be recovered from the Phone provider, or maybe the NSA....but either will take months of wrangling in Court.....and will come well after the November Election...in which perhaps the Democrats will be able to get control of the House of Representatives....which, with the help of the New York Media, a subsidiary of the Democratic Party...may be enough to kill the whole thing.
_________

Comey needs to be in jail. There are no two irrefutable pieces of information which show he made his decision not to charge Hillary Clinton.....before he ever even deposed her about her Intent and he told Congress just the opposite. Plus he has admitted that he leaked what is clearly a classified document to the New York Times.
_________

The Democrats need to put country before Party and help clean out the Cesspool that Obama/Holder/Lynch left behind.

If you can corrupt the Justice Department, you are one step from Tyranny. Nixon tried and when that was known...Republicans joined in riding him out of town on a rail....Obama succeeded and now we have Treason in the FBI.

The Country cannot survive under these circumstances.
________

It's time to start jailing traitors, there is proof enough!

Open the Military Courts.

Enough is enough !!
Its called Lying to Congress
who lied to congress?
Comey
Hillary
The entire Obama administration.

Let me try this again. If you are not aware of why this is all going on, check it out.........even Leftists. Get up to speed on what is actually going on. It will teach you WHY within a few months; if not sooner, the left will be screwed in 18 because of OBAMAGATE!

And this is why Trump goes to FL so often....to get away from all of the bugs in the WH.

DUMQIgMU0AAgd8T.jpg

“The texts between Strzok and Page referenced a secret society”

The FBI and DOJ need cleaned out and the only way to make sure no one attempts this for a long time is to send a lot of people to jail.

Why was Crowd Strike contracted to Bleach Bit Hillary Clinton’s server despite two Federal Preservation Orders against such a thing?

And then why was Crowd Strike then allowed to create a report inferring that The DNC server had been hacked..maybe by Russia when even within their own report they provided evidence that Podesta’s emails were taken from inside The FBI forcing Crowd Strike to later retract major portions of their phoney report.

And lastly, why did The FBI allow this rather than look at the server themselves especially considering the above two facts and a third fact you never hear talked about in The Main Stream Media?

The FBI & Crowdstrike were in communication with each other and Fusion GPS during the formation of the Fake Russian Dossier. Maybe they were all ClaIrvoyant and could see their future working relationships on three issues regarding the election? Interesting & Miraculous...

Lastly who planted The Fake Beacon Pings between Russian Alpha Bank and Trump Tower Server?

President Elect Trump was laughed at for telling everyone that President Obama was spying on him, and then moved his entire transition team to New Jersey overnight while Trump Tower was cleaned of bugs after someone in the intelligence Field paid a visit to Trump Tower.

This person refused to say what he had to say anywhere in Trump’s offices. But the man having a stellar reputation was believed. A call was made not within Trump’s domain but to a tenant of his he trusted.

The request was simple:

“May I use one of your conference rooms for a meeting, and could they remove any phones, and electronics from the conference room, and ensure that President elect Trump and his guest could come and go without being seen?”

Trump Transitiom team
Was moved to A Trump Golf Course and Country Club in New Jersey and remained there until The Inauguration!

Wow.....what a surprise.

I believe it, but since I absolutely hate conspiracy theories, don't want to go there. I just can't believe they think we're so stupid as to believe they "lost" Lerner's emails, can't find Hillary's communications as Sec State, lost these records, etc, all within a short span of time. The excuses were obviously crafted by someone with no idea of how data retention and recovery works.

Seriously, if the government's IT world is that incompetent, we're screwed. They might as well be keeping paper records in a warehouse somewhere without a catalog.

Sir:

I agree that they think we are stupid. But this goes way beyond that. The FBI knows everybody will know this is a lie and a fraud. EVERYBODY knows these Texts were intentionally deleted. Chuck Schumer even knows it, though he will never admit it, because he hates the Truth like a vampire hates the sunrise.

They deleted them because they had to. These Texts no doubt show the implementation of the Insurance Policy which was referenced by these adulterous seditious turds before the Election....only now it is a conspiracy, a coup, against the duly elected President....TREASON.

The FBI has made the calculated decision that it could never recover its reputation from such a disaster....and that this LIE, obvious as it is, is not as bad as the Truth which these Texts would reveal.

There is the possibility that these Texts can be recovered from the Phone provider, or maybe the NSA....but either will take months of wrangling in Court.....and will come well after the November Election...in which perhaps the Democrats will be able to get control of the House of Representatives....which, with the help of the New York Media, a subsidiary of the Democratic Party...may be enough to kill the whole thing.
_________

Comey needs to be in jail. There are no two irrefutable pieces of information which show he made his decision not to charge Hillary Clinton.....before he ever even deposed her about her Intent and he told Congress just the opposite. Plus he has admitted that he leaked what is clearly a classified document to the New York Times.
_________

The Democrats need to put country before Party and help clean out the Cesspool that Obama/Holder/Lynch left behind.

If you can corrupt the Justice Department, you are one step from Tyranny. Nixon tried and when that was known...Republicans joined in riding him out of town on a rail....Obama succeeded and now we have Treason in the FBI.

________

who lied to congress?
Comey
Hillary

Let me try this again. If you are not aware of why this is all going on, check it out.........even Leftists. Get up to speed on what is actually going on. It will teach you WHY within a few months; if not sooner, the left will be screwed in 18 because of OBAMAGATE!

And this is why Trump goes to FL so often....to get away from all of the bugs in the WH.

Like the signature.

If people don’t believe that the Cock Sucking First Gay Black Muslim President from Kenya wouldn’t bug the WhiteHouse before he left, then I guess they wouldn’t believe he lobbied FISA to spy on Trump in the midst of the election.

I think The President goes to Florida to allow his team to do regular sweeps of The White House to make sure they got all the bugs Obama planted before he left, and to make sure no new ones are planted by anyone else.

After what they did at Trump Tower and during the Election, that’d be totally understandable.

DUMQIgMU0AAgd8T.jpg

Trey Gowdy also commented on this on FOX.

He said that the day after the election the text was something like ... "Time to activate the Secret Society".

That will likely turn out to be most or all of the members of the Mueller Investigation Team.

The corruption is astonishing...and very scary....but how about the Stupidity?

Strzok and Page rose very high in the FBI. Are they the the best the FBI has to offer? Andy of Mayberry should loan them Barney Fife.

The "SECRET SOCIETY" Text is not yet released to the public....but two Congressmen have seen it in the Texts just released.

More to come. Bigger than Watergate.
________

As well as Ole Georgie and his ilk, I imagine.
DUMQIgMU0AAgd8T.jpg

Trey Gowdy also commented on this on FOX.

He said that the day after the election the text was something like ... "Time to activate the Secret Society".

That will likely turn out to be most or all of the members of the Mueller Investigation Team.

The corruption is astonishing...and very scary....but how about the Stupidity?

Strzok and Page rose very high in the FBI. Are they the the best the FBI has to offer? Andy of Mayberry should loan them Barney Fife.

The "SECRET SOCIETY" Text is not yet released to the public....but two Congressmen have seen it in the Texts just released.

More to come. Bigger than Watergate.
________

Hilary deleted 30,000 emails despite being under two federal court orders not to while James Comey allowed it and knew it was going on.

When she was asked if she wiped her server she played dumb:

Like with a cloth?
anigif_enhanced-31839-1439935798-2.gif

Lois Lerner’s Hard Drive Mysteriously Blows up in the middle of an investigation in to IRS misconduct..

IRS under assault from more than just Congress

Despite even the dumbest IT guy in any organization knowing that emails are backed up and preserved for decades in large organizations the IRS and Obama Bin Lying stuck with that story bought time to clean the backup tapes, sanitize them, and then turn over the cleaned email account to investigators.

Now The FBI claims that ONLY the TWO people who’s messages Investigators want to see, during the most CRITCAL time period during which “INSURANCE PLANS” were being discussed in McCabe’s Office, suddenly evaporated in to thin air with 50,000 messages mysteriously deleted from FBI servers that covered the precise time period investigators want to review

Next up, I expect some KEY DOCUMENTS associated with the Improperly Requested FISA Warrants to in unprecedented Fashion Spy on a rival campaign in the middle of an election and funnel that intel to Hillary Clinton will disappear.

And if The Clinton Body Count Legends are true, a few more people are going to be joining Seth Rich in The Afterlife.

Worse than Watergate?

No this is arguably the worst thing that has ever happened in US history.

This was an inside Coup conducted by people entrusted to protect us from criminals, jihadists and nefarious forces, becoming the very people we should be afraid of.

The KGB could learn some lessons from Obama’s FBI that’s how scandalous this is.

Excellent, Tree. I would only add one thing that may never come out of this, never be proven, but remember how the media laughed when Trump ran? Remember how NBC's Steve Colbert begged him to run with glee? Was this just arrogance or did these people know something? I have a red light right on the back of my neck that tells me that operatives within the DNC are in regular contact with network media heads regularly and things are exchanged and trickle down, and the word among the MSM was something like this: "Don't worry. The fix is in. Trump will never win, but even if he does, we have a foolproof plan to destroy him and take him out." There was absolute confidence that nothing could go wrong and they had total control of the situation.

The American People were kidding themselves if they really thought they could get "their candidate" in.

Now that red light tells me the Left/Deep State/Democrats are in full out PANIC MODE. Things were never supposed to work out this way. There is great concern not just within the Deep State, but all through the Obama Administration about who knows what, what can be proved, who might slip, what bases they failed to cover. In a lightning flash the ox has gone off the cliff and is taking the cart right along with it and there is no stopping this. There is no saying: Never mind. False alarm. There is no just trying to let this fade and go under the rug. The GOP has as much credibility at stake now on this by letting the ball drop as the Dems do by seeing it taken forward. I feel certain that when all the smoke clears, we will find this is EVEN BIGGER than we realize and goes far beyond what we realize to include people within Hollywood, the Network Media and even heads of foreign governments.

You are witnessing the opening salvo of the greatest scandal to ever hit the United States. I ONLY WONDER: Was it just a coincidence when Trump was showing his hand (as he likes to do) when during the election he talked about draining the swamp and he would lock Hillary up? Or does Trump know a lot more than he lets on and saw all of this coming? The greatest master chess player is the one who baits you in by letting you think HE is the fool.

The request was simple:

Trump Transitiom team

Wow.....what a surprise.

If the government's IT departments are that incompetent, somebody needs to lose their job. One data loss you can understand because no one is perfect, but all these mysterious data losses that just happen to impact major investigations is not coincidence or carelessness. In the civilian IT world, that level of service would get you fired and possibly sued. Who is in trouble for this?

Sir:

_________

_________

________

It's time to start jailing traitors, there is proof enough!

Open the Military Courts.

Enough is enough !!
who lied to congress?
Comey
Hillary

please show this ''preservation order'' so we can see what records they asked to be preserved....

There is no way ''they'' could legally request her to preserve records that were not government records....

the 30k in personal emails were not gvt records, and there is no way they, whoever this ''they'' is that you speak of had any right to her personal emails, and could never get such a legal request approved with out a subpoena being approved by a judge ....and a judge requires there to be probable cause that a crime was committed.

It's in the State Dept rules for their gvt employees to NOT give the gvt archives private emails on their system. To only send govt emails or govt documents to be preserved in their national archives

so, all of your other gobbledygook is simply a made up conspiracy of your own making.

They were on govt devices, so yes it is govt controlled.

The request was simple:

Trump Transitiom team

Wow.....what a surprise.

Sir:

_________

_________

________

who lied to congress?
Comey
Hillary

please show this ''preservation order'' so we can see what records they asked to be preserved....

There is no way ''they'' could legally request her to preserve records that were not government records....

the 30k in personal emails were not gvt records, and there is no way they, whoever this ''they'' is that you speak of had any right to her personal emails, and could never get such a legal request approved with out a subpoena being approved by a judge ....and a judge requires there to be probable cause that a crime was committed.

It's in the State Dept rules for their gvt employees to NOT give the gvt archives private emails on their system. To only send govt emails or govt documents to be preserved in their national archives

so, all of your other gobbledygook is simply a made up conspiracy of your own making.

This was an inside Coup conducted by people entrusted to protect us from criminals, jihadists and nefarious forces, becoming the very people we should be afraid of.

Apparently Edward Snowden was trying to warn us and no one took him seriously. If the Deep State thought they could pull this on a sitting president, what does that say for what they think of everyday people?

The request was simple:

Trump Transitiom team

Wow.....what a surprise.

Sir:

_________

_________

________

who lied to congress?
Comey
Hillary

it was already adjudicated early on, the Justice dept actually defended her against the accusation if memory serves me... against whom I can't remember??? but I vaguely remember it might have been Judicial Watch...and not congress....

AND removing, or deleting, or bleach bitting or whatever she wanted to do with her personal emails on her own server, was within the rules.

So, unless you or anyone else can show this preservation order for her own personal emails, as was stated, and the result of the preservation case, which from memory, fell in Hillary's favor.... then you need go no further in believing these accusations.... their meaningless, just partisan propaganda... I find it hard to believe congress could request them from her own server... and as memory serves the justice dept defended her, and won...because it was in their rule book, that personal emails were to be left out for State Dept employees when turning over their files, for preservation....

AND yes the R's jumped all over it with lots of threads at the time with their spin on it....

Have FBI lost 5 months of messages from only those two phones used by Strzok and Page, or they lost messages from every phone used by FBI during that period?

I was talking about Page.
You must have Hillary on the brain. And no, she was not allowed by regulations, to have her own personal server for govt work.

The request was simple:

Trump Transitiom team

Wow.....what a surprise.

Sir:

_________

_________

________

Comey
Hillary

it was already adjudicated early on, the Justice dept actually defended her against the accusation if memory serves me... against whom I can't remember??? but I vaguely remember it might have been Judicial Watch...and not congress....

AND removing, or deleting, or bleach bitting or whatever she wanted to do with her personal emails on her own server, was within the rules.

So, unless you or anyone else can show this preservation order for her own personal emails, as was stated, and the result of the preservation case, which from memory, fell in Hillary's favor.... then you need go no further in believing these accusations.... their meaningless, just partisan propaganda... I find it hard to believe congress could request them from her own server... and as memory serves the justice dept defended her, and won...because it was in their rule book, that personal emails were to be left out for State Dept employees when turning over their files, for preservation....

AND yes the R's jumped all over it with lots of threads at the time with their spin on it....

They only lost messages from those two specific agents covering the exact time frame those messages were subpoenaed for.

Now that is some bullshit.

Public Hamgings need to be televised in Prime Time.

Have FBI lost 5 months of messages from only those two phones used by Strzok and Page, or they lost messages from every phone used by FBI during that period?

1)I was talking about Page.

2)You must have Hillary on the brain. And no, she was not allowed by regulations, to have her own personal server for govt work.
1)OOPS on Page

2)Where did I say she was allowed to have her own server in my post?

I said she was allowed to remove personal emails, in fact the State dept workers are instructed, in rules, NOT to send personal emails to the preservation archives and to ONLY send gvt related emails and gvt documents...

Only she removed numerous Gonernment Emails we found out later because of Anthony’s Werner, and she still didn’t get prosecuted

Comey and Lynch again swept that under the rug

Both of them should hang.

2)You must have Hillary on the brain. And no, she was not allowed by regulations, to have her own personal server for govt work.
1)OOPS on Page

I said she was allowed to remove personal emails, in fact the State dept workers are instructed, in rules, NOT to send personal emails to the preservation archives and to ONLY send gvt related emails and gvt documents...

did this FBI guy set up his and girlfriend's phone himself, to not record text messages?

or was it an actually glitch that the IT staff worked on to be corrected with the manufacturer of the phone? or was the FBI dude using the circumstance?

AND one last question...

WHO'S LEAKING these emails, piece meal...to tell a story without all the context of the other emails to the press for a specific partisan narrative, when this FBI guy is under an inspector general investigation? These emails are directly involved?

the whitehouse?

a trumpette senator?

or a trumpette congress critter?

Only she removed numerous Gonernment Emails we found out later because of Anthony’s Werner, and she still didn’t get prosecuted

Comey and Lynch again swept that under the rug

Both of them should hang.

1)OOPS on Page

no, Comey explained it, in his public statement of her and defined it in his hours of testimony...

They updated servers, her IT manager did the transfers of files, and updated different devices several times during her tenure and in the IT transfer of files there were glitches and these files were scrambled and ended up in an obscure file that the FBI retrieved.... Comey said nothing was done intentionally to do the above....no one intentionally intended in the update transfer for these emails to go haywire, and the ones the FBI was able to unscramble and save, nothing was nefarious in them....

it was done by the IT guy and it was careless or something like that, but not done with criminal intent.

Forum List

Back