BREAKING: Five Months Worth of Peter Strzok Text Messages GO MISSING – FBI Cites Mystery “Glitch”

Just wow...
Only she removed numerous Gonernment Emails we found out later because of Anthony’s Werner, and she still didn’t get prosecuted

Comey and Lynch again swept that under the rug

Both of them should hang.
1)I was talking about Page.

2)You must have Hillary on the brain. And no, she was not allowed by regulations, to have her own personal server for govt work.
1)OOPS on Page

2)Where did I say she was allowed to have her own server in my post?

I said she was allowed to remove personal emails, in fact the State dept workers are instructed, in rules, NOT to send personal emails to the preservation archives and to ONLY send gvt related emails and gvt documents...
no, Comey explained it, in his public statement of her and defined it in his hours of testimony...

They updated servers, her IT manager did the transfers of files, and updated different devices several times during her tenure and in the IT transfer of files there were glitches and these files were scrambled and ended up in an obscure file that the FBI retrieved.... Comey said nothing was done intentionally to do the above....no one intentionally intended in the update transfer for these emails to go haywire, and the ones the FBI was able to unscramble and save, nothing was nefarious in them....

it was done by the IT guy and it was careless or something like that, but not done with criminal intent.

Just wow...
Only she removed numerous Gonernment Emails we found out later because of Anthony’s Werner, and she still didn’t get prosecuted

2)You must have Hillary on the brain. And no, she was not allowed by regulations, to have her own personal server for govt work.
1)OOPS on Page

I said she was allowed to remove personal emails, in fact the State dept workers are instructed, in rules, NOT to send personal emails to the preservation archives and to ONLY send gvt related emails and gvt documents...
no, Comey explained it, in his public statement of her and defined it in his hours of testimony...

They updated servers, her IT manager did the transfers of files, and updated different devices several times during her tenure and in the IT transfer of files there were glitches and these files were scrambled and ended up in an obscure file that the FBI retrieved.... Comey said nothing was done intentionally to do the above....no one intentionally intended in the update transfer for these emails to go haywire, and the ones the FBI was able to unscramble and save, nothing was nefarious in them....

it was done by the IT guy and it was careless or something like that, but not done with criminal intent.
thank you, but there's no wow :rolleyes: needed....it is what it is....

what's this penchant you on the right are continually expressing to lock people up all the time??? what is wrong with you guys? are you all implants from Russia, North Korea or China? or simply brainwashed by your god??? as an American, I do not get this despotic trend at all....???

It's long past time for a search warrant to be served on these chuckleheads. No knock, 5:30 in the morning.

That was amazingly well done.

The FBI and DOJ need cleaned out and the only way to make sure no one attempts this for a long time is to send a lot of people to jail.

I Have a good question for Lefty:

Why was Crowd Strike contracted to Bleach Bit Hillary Clinton’s server despite two Federal Preservation Orders against such a thing?

And then why was Crowd Strike then allowed to create a report inferring that The DNC server had been hacked..maybe by Russia when even within their own report they provided evidence that Podesta’s emails were taken from inside The FBI forcing Crowd Strike to later retract major portions of their phoney report.

And lastly, why did The FBI allow this rather than look at the server themselves especially considering the above two facts and a third fact you never hear talked about in The Main Stream Media?

The FBI & Crowdstrike were in communication with each other and Fusion GPS during the formation of the Fake Russian Dossier. Maybe they were all ClaIrvoyant and could see their future working relationships on three issues regarding the election? Interesting & Miraculous...

Lastly who planted The Fake Beacon Pings between Russian Alpha Bank and Trump Tower Server?

President Elect Trump was laughed at for telling everyone that President Obama was spying on him, and then moved his entire transition team to New Jersey overnight while Trump Tower was cleaned of bugs after someone in the intelligence Field paid a visit to Trump Tower.

This person refused to say what he had to say anywhere in Trump’s offices. But the man having a stellar reputation was believed. A call was made not within Trump’s domain but to a tenant of his he trusted.

The request was simple:

“May I use one of your conference rooms for a meeting, and could they remove any phones, and electronics from the conference room, and ensure that President elect Trump and his guest could come and go without being seen?”

After that meeting the entire
Trump Transitiom team
Was moved to A Trump Golf Course and Country Club in New Jersey and remained there until The Inauguration!

Wow.....what a surprise.
Looks like the FBI is guilty of Obstruction Of Justice.

Uh.....it's called a coverup.....
People at the top are trying to keep from going to jail.

I believe it, but since I absolutely hate conspiracy theories, don't want to go there. I just can't believe they think we're so stupid as to believe they "lost" Lerner's emails, can't find Hillary's communications as Sec State, lost these records, etc, all within a short span of time. The excuses were obviously crafted by someone with no idea of how data retention and recovery works.

Seriously, if the government's IT world is that incompetent, we're screwed. They might as well be keeping paper records in a warehouse somewhere without a catalog.

Sir:

I agree that they think we are stupid. But this goes way beyond that. The FBI knows everybody will know this is a lie and a fraud. EVERYBODY knows these Texts were intentionally deleted. Chuck Schumer even knows it, though he will never admit it, because he hates the Truth like a vampire hates the sunrise.

They deleted them because they had to. These Texts no doubt show the implementation of the Insurance Policy which was referenced by these adulterous seditious turds before the Election....only now it is a conspiracy, a coup, against the duly elected President....TREASON.

The FBI has made the calculated decision that it could never recover its reputation from such a disaster....and that this LIE, obvious as it is, is not as bad as the Truth which these Texts would reveal.

There is the possibility that these Texts can be recovered from the Phone provider, or maybe the NSA....but either will take months of wrangling in Court.....and will come well after the November Election...in which perhaps the Democrats will be able to get control of the House of Representatives....which, with the help of the New York Media, a subsidiary of the Democratic Party...may be enough to kill the whole thing.
_________

Comey needs to be in jail. There are no two irrefutable pieces of information which show he made his decision not to charge Hillary Clinton.....before he ever even deposed her about her Intent and he told Congress just the opposite. Plus he has admitted that he leaked what is clearly a classified document to the New York Times.
_________

The Democrats need to put country before Party and help clean out the Cesspool that Obama/Holder/Lynch left behind.

If you can corrupt the Justice Department, you are one step from Tyranny. Nixon tried and when that was known...Republicans joined in riding him out of town on a rail....Obama succeeded and now we have Treason in the FBI.

The Country cannot survive under these circumstances.
________

Its called Lying to Congress
who lied to congress?
Comey
Hillary
The entire Obama administration.

Let me try this again. If you are not aware of why this is all going on, check it out.........even Leftists. Get up to speed on what is actually going on. It will teach you WHY within a few months; if not sooner, the left will be screwed in 18 because of OBAMAGATE!

please show this ''preservation order'' so we can see what records they asked to be preserved....

There is no way ''they'' could legally request her to preserve records that were not government records....

the 30k in personal emails were not gvt records, and there is no way they, whoever this ''they'' is that you speak of had any right to her personal emails, and could never get such a legal request approved with out a subpoena being approved by a judge ....and a judge requires there to be probable cause that a crime was committed.

It's in the State Dept rules for their gvt employees to NOT give the gvt archives private emails on their system. To only send govt emails or govt documents to be preserved in their national archives

so, all of your other gobbledygook is simply a made up conspiracy of your own making.

Sorry, but once again.....Hillary refused to use government servers. Because of this, every communication she made was on the same servers that she kept on her property, thus government property....even if she talked about personal stuff once in awhile, she had to turn it all over to investigators. It wasn't up to her which emails or texts got turned over, everything had to be turned over.

It's her own fault for trying to hide what she was doing by going around the rules. How many times do you have to be told this????

Yeah, I think they're blaming it on Samsung. And the particular five months that is missing ended precisely when Mueller was appointed special counsel is really REALLY suspicious. Brings to mind 18 minutes of missing tape once and how that turned out.
It was just sloppy paperwork.....docs in socks stuff. Totally by accident.
Must have been the fact that the FBI had the flue or something.
A virus or something that spread all over the evidence and had to be wiped like with a cloth or something.

Just wow...

1)OOPS on Page

what's this penchant you on the right are continually expressing to lock people up all the time??? what is wrong with you guys? are you all implants from Russia, North Korea or China? or simply brainwashed by your god??? as an American, I do not get this despotic trend at all....???
What is it about leftists wanting to impeach Trump for saying offensive things???
Are you all a bunch of mindnumb CNN robots who think compassion is giving illegals citizenship so that Democrats can steal more elections???

image.php

That was amazingly well done.

The FBI and DOJ need cleaned out and the only way to make sure no one attempts this for a long time is to send a lot of people to jail.

I Have a good question for Lefty:

Why was Crowd Strike contracted to Bleach Bit Hillary Clinton’s server despite two Federal Preservation Orders against such a thing?

And then why was Crowd Strike then allowed to create a report inferring that The DNC server had been hacked..maybe by Russia when even within their own report they provided evidence that Podesta’s emails were taken from inside The FBI forcing Crowd Strike to later retract major portions of their phoney report.

And lastly, why did The FBI allow this rather than look at the server themselves especially considering the above two facts and a third fact you never hear talked about in The Main Stream Media?

The FBI & Crowdstrike were in communication with each other and Fusion GPS during the formation of the Fake Russian Dossier. Maybe they were all ClaIrvoyant and could see their future working relationships on three issues regarding the election? Interesting & Miraculous...

Lastly who planted The Fake Beacon Pings between Russian Alpha Bank and Trump Tower Server?

President Elect Trump was laughed at for telling everyone that President Obama was spying on him, and then moved his entire transition team to New Jersey overnight while Trump Tower was cleaned of bugs after someone in the intelligence Field paid a visit to Trump Tower.

This person refused to say what he had to say anywhere in Trump’s offices. But the man having a stellar reputation was believed. A call was made not within Trump’s domain but to a tenant of his he trusted.

The request was simple:

“May I use one of your conference rooms for a meeting, and could they remove any phones, and electronics from the conference room, and ensure that President elect Trump and his guest could come and go without being seen?”

After that meeting the entire
Trump Transitiom team
Was moved to A Trump Golf Course and Country Club in New Jersey and remained there until The Inauguration!

Wow.....what a surprise.
Looks like the FBI is guilty of Obstruction Of Justice.

Uh.....it's called a coverup.....
People at the top are trying to keep from going to jail.

I believe it, but since I absolutely hate conspiracy theories, don't want to go there. I just can't believe they think we're so stupid as to believe they "lost" Lerner's emails, can't find Hillary's communications as Sec State, lost these records, etc, all within a short span of time. The excuses were obviously crafted by someone with no idea of how data retention and recovery works.

Seriously, if the government's IT world is that incompetent, we're screwed. They might as well be keeping paper records in a warehouse somewhere without a catalog.

Sir:

I agree that they think we are stupid. But this goes way beyond that. The FBI knows everybody will know this is a lie and a fraud. EVERYBODY knows these Texts were intentionally deleted. Chuck Schumer even knows it, though he will never admit it, because he hates the Truth like a vampire hates the sunrise.

They deleted them because they had to. These Texts no doubt show the implementation of the Insurance Policy which was referenced by these adulterous seditious turds before the Election....only now it is a conspiracy, a coup, against the duly elected President....TREASON.

The FBI has made the calculated decision that it could never recover its reputation from such a disaster....and that this LIE, obvious as it is, is not as bad as the Truth which these Texts would reveal.

There is the possibility that these Texts can be recovered from the Phone provider, or maybe the NSA....but either will take months of wrangling in Court.....and will come well after the November Election...in which perhaps the Democrats will be able to get control of the House of Representatives....which, with the help of the New York Media, a subsidiary of the Democratic Party...may be enough to kill the whole thing.
_________

Comey needs to be in jail. There are no two irrefutable pieces of information which show he made his decision not to charge Hillary Clinton.....before he ever even deposed her about her Intent and he told Congress just the opposite. Plus he has admitted that he leaked what is clearly a classified document to the New York Times.
_________

The Democrats need to put country before Party and help clean out the Cesspool that Obama/Holder/Lynch left behind.

If you can corrupt the Justice Department, you are one step from Tyranny. Nixon tried and when that was known...Republicans joined in riding him out of town on a rail....Obama succeeded and now we have Treason in the FBI.

The Country cannot survive under these circumstances.
________

Its called Lying to Congress
who lied to congress?
Comey
Hillary
The entire Obama administration.

Let me try this again. If you are not aware of why this is all going on, check it out.........even Leftists. Get up to speed on what is actually going on. It will teach you WHY within a few months; if not sooner, the left will be screwed in 18 because of OBAMAGATE!

please show this ''preservation order'' so we can see what records they asked to be preserved....

There is no way ''they'' could legally request her to preserve records that were not government records....

the 30k in personal emails were not gvt records, and there is no way they, whoever this ''they'' is that you speak of had any right to her personal emails, and could never get such a legal request approved with out a subpoena being approved by a judge ....and a judge requires there to be probable cause that a crime was committed.

It's in the State Dept rules for their gvt employees to NOT give the gvt archives private emails on their system. To only send govt emails or govt documents to be preserved in their national archives

so, all of your other gobbledygook is simply a made up conspiracy of your own making.

And she deliberately mixed her personal and business related emails so she could delete what she wanted without oversight.

Yeah, I think they're blaming it on Samsung. And the particular five months that is missing ended precisely when Mueller was appointed special counsel is really REALLY suspicious. Brings to mind 18 minutes of missing tape once and how that turned out.
A virus or something that spread all over the evidence and had to be wiped like with a cloth or something.

And therein lies the problem. Some lost emais could happen, but with today's date retention and recovery technology, unlikely. But to have multiple "losses" that just happen to impact major investigations in a short period of time goes beyond coincidence. A private sector IT organization that provided that level of service would be fired, then sued.

Whoever is writing their excuses needs to learn something about IT.

Whoever is writing their excuses needs to learn something about IT.
Their excuses are designed for people who have been watching CNN and MSNBC for the last year and are closed off to the truth.

Just wow, again. Reading twitter this morning, shows me you received the latest attack memo: Accuse others that bring to light anything damaging of being infiltrators. Time to back down and rethink your strategy.
Just wow...

1)OOPS on Page

Just wow...

1)OOPS on Page

What is it about leftists wanting to impeach Trump for saying offensive things???
Are you all a bunch of mindnumb CNN robots who think compassion is giving illegals citizenship so that Democrats can steal more elections???

image.php

I do not want trump impeached for his words,
Regardless of how cold and callous and disrespect he is....

I expect him to be impeached for committing crimes, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting an enemy, money laundering, or even paying off a porn star for silence with campaign funds, or for abusing his power, or for breaking the emolument clause, or even for sending his thugs out to fire people involved in the investigation of him and the Trump team With no cause, or for any other illegal or lawless thing he's done....

NOT for words like shit head, or his constant tweet bashing of American citizens or American businesses or American football players or our Allied Leaders or giving highly classified information to Russian spies, or for golfing more than working or for costing us an arm and a leg for his weekend vacations at his own resorts or any of that kind of garbage....

Last edited:
Just wow...

image.php

I expect him to be impeached for committing crimes, obstruction of justice, aiding and abetting an enemy, money laundering, or even paying off a porn star for silence with campaign funds, or for abusing his power, or for breaking the emolument clause, or even for sending his thugs out to fire people involved in the investigation of him and the Trump team With no cause, or for any other illegal or lawless thing he's done....

NOT for words like shit head, or his constant tweet bashing of American citizens or American businesses or American football players or our Allied Leaders or giving highly classified information to Russian spies, or for golfing more than working or for costing us an arm and a leg for his weekend vacations at his own resorts or any of that kind of garbage....
Problem with all of that is none of it happened. As a matter of fact even if it had happened none of it is illegal because he was a private citizen. On the other hand Hillary was a Secretary of state when she did it. And it is becoming evident that every charge you mentioned was part of a criminal conspiracy that was hatched by the FBI as well as Hillary and Obama, by creating a fake scenario to entrap Trump and throw him out of office.

Why you might ask??

Because they knew eventually that they might be indicted for perjury in obtaining a FISA warrant and using it to spy on the Trump campaign. Not to mention the conspiracy to cover up Hillary's criminal acts while Secretary of state and cover up her Collusion with the Russians to sell our Uranium.

They're in deep Doo-Doo right now.

Just wow...

1)OOPS on Page

as an american, i'm amazed at what we'll let one side get away with you'd never even dream of letting the other side do.

then again, as far too typical these days - when you disagree, call 'em a commie. it's like a get out of jail free card when to me it's just another blanket stereotype that got us into this shit to begin with.

I don't know how this will all turn out, but I have a bag of popcorn and some soft drinks. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show. Should be interesting. I think many democrats are about to have an involuntary change of address, if you know what I mean.

Just wow...

image.php

"Garbage" that there is so far
Just wow...

image.php

Problem with all of that is none of it happened. As a matter of fact even if it had happened none of it is illegal because he was a private citizen. On the other hand Hillary was a Secretary of state when she did it. And it is becoming evident that every charge you mentioned was part of a criminal conspiracy that was hatched by the FBI as well as Hillary and Obama, by creating a fake scenario to entrap Trump and throw him out of office.

Why you might ask??

Because they knew eventually that they might be indicted for perjury in obtaining a FISA warrant and using it to spy on the Trump campaign. Not to mention the conspiracy to cover up Hillary's criminal acts while Secretary of state and cover up her Collusion with the Russians to sell our Uranium.

They're in deep Doo-Doo right now.

All of that sure does look probable at this time, but unlike most of our friends on the left, I am waiting for the hard evidence before before declaring collusion, blame, perjury, obstruction of justice, and gross abuse of power.

From where I sit, so far President Trump is guilty of nothing illegal and, if appearances here become reality, he will be exhonerated for many of the things he was damned for saying early on. Like saying that the Obama administration wiretapped him/his campaign. It appears they actually probably did do that. Which of course the truth coming out about something like that is the leftists' greatest fear along with their sheer terror that he might be right about a whole lot of things.

President Trump is being damned for reversing Obama's illegal executive orders, restoring the law as it was intended under the Constitution, for rolling back a lot of senseless legislation imposed as law by faceless bureaucrats, and for promoting a vision and game plan that leftists abhor but that is already producing some very good things for all Americans. Big corporations are moving manufacturing operations back to the USA as well as bringing capital back home that should be a huge benefit to the U.S. economy.

I was reading this morning that Bank of America/Merrill Lynch experts are expecting many more U.S. companies to follow Apple's lead and to not only bring their capital funds back home but start swapping some of their holdings in foreign holdings for U.S. dollars pumping more cash into the economy.

And since the Russian collusion schtick hasn't produced anything but possibly some serious problems for the Clinton campaign as well as the Obama Justice Department including the FBI, and the racism charges continue to be patently absurd, all they have left is they don't like his style, demeanor, or the way he expresses himself.

And when they put that ahead of what is good for America, it makes them really really small and petty.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back