BREAKING: Five Months Worth of Peter Strzok Text Messages GO MISSING – FBI Cites Mystery “Glitch”

Hilary deleted 30,000 emails despite being under two federal court orders not to while James Comey allowed it and knew it was going on.

When she was asked if she wiped her server she played dumb:

Like with a cloth?
anigif_enhanced-31839-1439935798-2.gif

Lois Lerner’s Hard Drive Mysteriously Blows up in the middle of an investigation in to IRS misconduct..

IRS under assault from more than just Congress

Despite even the dumbest IT guy in any organization knowing that emails are backed up and preserved for decades in large organizations the IRS and Obama Bin Lying stuck with that story bought time to clean the backup tapes, sanitize them, and then turn over the cleaned email account to investigators.

Now The FBI claims that ONLY the TWO people who’s messages Investigators want to see, during the most CRITCAL time period during which “INSURANCE PLANS” were being discussed in McCabe’s Office, suddenly evaporated in to thin air with 50,000 messages mysteriously deleted from FBI servers that covered the precise time period investigators want to review

Next up, I expect some KEY DOCUMENTS associated with the Improperly Requested FISA Warrants to in unprecedented Fashion Spy on a rival campaign in the middle of an election and funnel that intel to Hillary Clinton will disappear.

And if The Clinton Body Count Legends are true, a few more people are going to be joining Seth Rich in The Afterlife.

Worse than Watergate?

No this is arguably the worst thing that has ever happened in US history.

This was an inside Coup conducted by people entrusted to protect us from criminals, jihadists and nefarious forces, becoming the very people we should be afraid of.

The KGB could learn some lessons from Obama’s FBI that’s how scandalous this is.

I would have to agree that if all this goes the way it appears to be going, this will be the worst abuse of power and constitutional authority that this nation has ever seen in my lifetime. And the Obama Administration will not escape unscathed.

From what has been reported from one of the text messages that didn't get deleted, Strzok, in a high ranking position in the Russian investigation, initially conveyed to his girlfriend that in that investigation, there was no 'there' there. And in effect they would have to go to Plan B.

What was Plan B? Well, according to three different experts I listened to last night, it was essentially:

1. Do whatever has to be done to exonerate Hillary of any wrong doing so that she can continue as the Democratic candidate to be President.

2. Do whatever has to be done to frame/disrupt/destroy the Trump campaign to ensure that Hillary will be elected.

3. If worse comes to worse and Trump should somehow win, then use any means necessary to destroy Trump.

Now if that is true, and I have a gut feeling it is, that should be chilling and horrifying to every American citizen.

IN OTHER WORDS, AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, THEY HAD THE PRESIDENT, HIS ENTIRE STAFF, AND HIS FAMILY under Surveillance 24-7 using False Pretenses, Manufactured Evidence that they KNEW WAS FALSE, THAT THEY FALSELY PRESENTED TO A FISA COURT AND JUDGE, and KNEW HOW IT WAS SOURCED AND BY WHOM, AND ESPECIALLY KNEW WHO FUNDED IT.

They FOUND NOTHING! AND THEY KNEW THEN, THAT THE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA INVESTIGATION WAS A WITCH HUNT!

• COMEY KNEW IT
  • MUELLER KNEW IT
  • McCABE KNEW IT
  • OHR KNEW IT
  • PAGE KNEW IT
  • STROZK KNEW IT
  • ROSENSTEIN KNEW IT
  • CLINTON KNEW IT
  • CLAPPER & BRENNAN KNEW IT
  • OBAMA KNEW IT
  • ADAM SCHIFF KNEW IT
  • THE DNC KNEW IT

And All These People's UNDERINGS, MINIONS and SYCOPHANTS KNEW IT.

THIS IS WHAT MAKES THIS A LEGITIMATE COUP.

TREASON

Because "THERE WAS NO THERE THERE" and therefore it was a PHONY INVESTIGATION just like THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION, only with one TWIST: THERE WAS A LOT OF THERE THERE WITH CLINTON, and THEY WORKED FEVERISHLY TO SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG AND OBSTRUCT JUSTICE!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND THAT FISA JUDGE AND ASK HIM HOW HE FEELS ABOUT BEING LIED TO BY JAMES COMEY, CLINTON, OBAMA, LYNCH, THE DNC, DOJ AND THE FBI!

There needs to be a Treason Trial like we saw at NUREMBERG and it needs to be televised.
Where's McCarthy when you need him.

Hilary deleted 30,000 emails despite being under two federal court orders not to while James Comey allowed it and knew it was going on.

Like with a cloth?

Lois Lerner’s Hard Drive Mysteriously Blows up in the middle of an investigation in to IRS misconduct..

Despite even the dumbest IT guy in any organization knowing that emails are backed up and preserved for decades in large organizations the IRS and Obama Bin Lying stuck with that story bought time to clean the backup tapes, sanitize them, and then turn over the cleaned email account to investigators.

Now The FBI claims that ONLY the TWO people who’s messages Investigators want to see, during the most CRITCAL time period during which “INSURANCE PLANS” were being discussed in McCabe’s Office, suddenly evaporated in to thin air with 50,000 messages mysteriously deleted from FBI servers that covered the precise time period investigators want to review

Next up, I expect some KEY DOCUMENTS associated with the Improperly Requested FISA Warrants to in unprecedented Fashion Spy on a rival campaign in the middle of an election and funnel that intel to Hillary Clinton will disappear.

And if The Clinton Body Count Legends are true, a few more people are going to be joining Seth Rich in The Afterlife.

Worse than Watergate?

This was an inside Coup conducted by people entrusted to protect us from criminals, jihadists and nefarious forces, becoming the very people we should be afraid of.

The KGB could learn some lessons from Obama’s FBI that’s how scandalous this is.

I would have to agree that if all this goes the way it appears to be going, this will be the worst abuse of power and constitutional authority that this nation has ever seen in my lifetime. And the Obama Administration will not escape unscathed.

From what has been reported from one of the text messages that didn't get deleted, Strzok, in a high ranking position in the Russian investigation, initially conveyed to his girlfriend that in that investigation, there was no 'there' there. And in effect they would have to go to Plan B.

What was Plan B? Well, according to three different experts I listened to last night, it was essentially:

1. Do whatever has to be done to exonerate Hillary of any wrong doing so that she can continue as the Democratic candidate to be President.

2. Do whatever has to be done to frame/disrupt/destroy the Trump campaign to ensure that Hillary will be elected.

3. If worse comes to worse and Trump should somehow win, then use any means necessary to destroy Trump.

Now if that is true, and I have a gut feeling it is, that should be chilling and horrifying to every American citizen.

IN OTHER WORDS, AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, THEY HAD THE PRESIDENT, HIS ENTIRE STAFF, AND HIS FAMILY under Surveillance 24-7 using False Pretenses, Manufactured Evidence that they KNEW WAS FALSE, THAT THEY FALSELY PRESENTED TO A FISA COURT AND JUDGE, and KNEW HOW IT WAS SOURCED AND BY WHOM, AND ESPECIALLY KNEW WHO FUNDED IT.

They FOUND NOTHING! AND THEY KNEW THEN, THAT THE RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA INVESTIGATION WAS A WITCH HUNT!

• COMEY KNEW IT
  • MUELLER KNEW IT
  • McCABE KNEW IT
  • OHR KNEW IT
  • PAGE KNEW IT
  • STROZK KNEW IT
  • ROSENSTEIN KNEW IT
  • CLINTON KNEW IT
  • OBAMA KNEW IT
  • ADAM SCHIFF KNEW IT
  • THE DNC KNEW IT

TREASON

Because "THERE WAS NO THERE THERE" and therefore it was a PHONY INVESTIGATION just like THE CLINTON INVESTIGATION, only with one TWIST: THERE WAS A LOT OF THERE THERE WITH CLINTON, and THEY WORKED FEVERISHLY TO SWEEP IT UNDER THE RUG AND OBSTRUCT JUSTICE!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO FIND THAT FISA JUDGE AND ASK HIM HOW HE FEELS ABOUT BEING LIED TO BY JAMES COMEY, CLINTON, OBAMA, LYNCH, THE DNC, DOJ AND THE FBI!

There needs to be a Treason Trial like we saw at NUREMBERG and it needs to be televised.

Um. . .pick somebody else. I do NOT want to go back to McCarthyism. :)

But I was old enough to follow Watergate from the beginning to the end and I still remember the end of one of the movies on that--I think probably All the President's Men. Woodward and Bernstein had spent all those months and months and months investigating that and, even as the whole house of cards was about to collapse and the President of the United States would be shown to be guilty of a high crime and misdemeanor, the question suddenly was, "Do you realize what you have here? You have no idea." The answer was a payoff of some sort but it was, "No. That's not it. What you have is a crime that doesn't just involve a bunch of burglars and maybe an overactive staffer of the RNC. What you have is a crime of epic proportions involving the Justice Department, the FBI, and the White House itself.

And in fact that is what they had.

And this current thing, if it is what it appears to be, will make Watergate look like a jaywalking offense.

Like with a cloth?

Worse than Watergate?

• COMEY KNEW IT
  • MUELLER KNEW IT
  • McCABE KNEW IT
  • OHR KNEW IT
  • PAGE KNEW IT
  • STROZK KNEW IT
  • ROSENSTEIN KNEW IT
  • CLINTON KNEW IT
  • OBAMA KNEW IT
  • ADAM SCHIFF KNEW IT
  • THE DNC KNEW IT

TREASON

. Rolling in his grave.

Like with a cloth?

Worse than Watergate?

• COMEY KNEW IT
  • MUELLER KNEW IT
  • McCABE KNEW IT
  • OHR KNEW IT
  • PAGE KNEW IT
  • STROZK KNEW IT
  • ROSENSTEIN KNEW IT
  • CLINTON KNEW IT
  • OBAMA KNEW IT
  • ADAM SCHIFF KNEW IT
  • THE DNC KNEW IT

TREASON

Um. . .pick somebody else. I do NOT want to go back to McCarthyism. :)

But I was old enough to follow Watergate from the beginning to the end and I still remember the end of one of the movies on that--I think probably All the President's Men. Woodward and Bernstein had spent all those months and months and months investigating that and, even as the whole house of cards was about to collapse and the President of the United States would be shown to be guilty of a high crime and misdemeanor, the question suddenly was, "Do you realize what you have here? You have no idea." The answer was a payoff of some sort but it was, "No. That's not it. What you have is a crime that doesn't just involve a bunch of burglars and maybe an overactive staffer of the RNC. What you have is a crime of epic proportions involving the Justice Department, the FBI, and the White House itself.

And in fact that is what they had.

And this current thing, if it is what it appears to be, will make Watergate look like a jaywalking offense.
They say history has a way of repeating itself. You would think people would learn, but the time span was so long in between, that I guess they forgot about the consequences learned in the past on such things.

So criminal activity has a way of renewing itself over and over again it seems. And because these things have gone on before, you would think that the known history of it all would deter those in the future.

Forum List

Back