BREAKING FLASHBACK! Bill Clinton Asked Political Favor From UK's Tony Blair For 2000 Election

I wonder what Schiff, Pelosi, and Democrats have to say about this?

Tucker shows Bill Clinton asking for political favor from UK's Tony Blair for 2000 election

SG-bill-clinton-tony-blair-election-help.jpg
I don't see Clinton asking for dirt on George Bush. Do you?

Yea. Ya probably ought to impeach him huh?

Frankly this

“ somebody did something sorta like this sometime in the past”

Argument is getting kinda lame... not that it was ever anything but childish in the first place
irony. how's it different? rhetorical, trump! right? LOL. your TDS is in overdrive today.

Contraire. Trump is absolutely putting USA first. That's what happens when a POTUS promises to drain the swamp and follows through. The Bidens are dirty, the Obama admin. was & remains dirty, the Russian spectacle is dirty as is the Ukraine spectacle.............INVESTIGATE THEM ALL, DRAIN THE SWAMP

Well Turmp has been in Office:
2 years, 262 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes and 17 seconds

Why the hell is no investigation, is it because any charges would be laughed out off court and you would be exposed as a bunch of liars..

Bill Clinton was a crook. Tony Blair was a crook. Bush was a crook. Both of them.

I don't see what relevance this has today. Their corruption cannot compare with Trump's ultra-corruption. They were amateurs, Blair and Bill Clinton especially.

Help resolving a business dispute is hardly like withholding aid from a dependent government until they open phony investigations into your political opponents.
I just love the way this blind fool LIES about everything!

What leverage was Bill holding over Tony for help solving that business dispute? Much needed aid to fight off a common enemy? How is that in any way the same as Trumpybears crime?
You lefties have said the simple ACT of asking a foreign govt for help investigating a political opponent is a felony.....Haven't you heard...of course not! And helping him with that dispute in favor of America would be used in the Gore campaign!....Duh!!!!

Did Bill ask Tony to open an investigation into Bushes Corruption or the Corruption at the GOP in general? Did he hold anything over Tony's head to strong arm him into complying with the demands?
But Jojo The World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser did!

Hunter_and_Dad.jpg

Help resolving a business dispute is hardly like withholding aid from a dependent government until they open phony investigations into your political opponents.

What leverage was Bill holding over Tony for help solving that business dispute? Much needed aid to fight off a common enemy? How is that in any way the same as Trumpybears crime?
You lefties have said the simple ACT of asking a foreign govt for help investigating a political opponent is a felony.....Haven't you heard...of course not! And helping him with that dispute in favor of America would be used in the Gore campaign!....Duh!!!!

Did Bill ask Tony to open an investigation into Bushes Corruption or the Corruption at the GOP in general? Did he hold anything over Tony's head to strong arm him into complying with the demands?

I nominate your phony meme as the dumbest of the day.

I nominate your phony meme as the dumbest of the day.
Coming from the Dumbest asshole on the board...it is worth a ROTFLMFAO!!!

He didn't ask a foreign gvt for Help in the USA'S investigation of this.... there was no US Gvt investigation in to this... he asked as a favor, the foreign gvt to start an investigation in to a US citizen who happens to be his political rival, and a US company, and to work with his campaign lawyer and promoter, (while holding back US Aid to fight the Russians)

Sure he told the Ukraine president to also get with Barr on it, but Barr claims he knew nothing about investigating crowdstrike and Trump's political rival and son.

You do not seriously believe he was concerned about any corruption continuing to go on in the Ukraine?

The only two people and company he asked them to look in to had to do with corruption that might have taken place years back and that affected him and his own personal needs.... come on! Not a mention of any other entities of corruption in the Ukraine... and to meet with Giuliani over it.... seriously!

Please STOP thinking we are stupid or under some spell of Trump's....

He didn't ask a foreign gvt for Help in the USA'S investigation of this.... there was no US Gvt investigation in to this... he asked as a favor, the foreign gvt to start an investigation in to a US citizen who happens to be his political rival, and a US company, and to work with his campaign lawyer and promoter, (while holding back US Aid to fight the Russians)

Sure he told the Ukraine president to also get with Barr on it, but Barr claims he knew nothing about investigating crowdstrike and Trump's political rival and son.

You do not seriously believe he was concerned about any corruption continuing to go on in the Ukraine?

The only two people and company he asked them to look in to had to do with corruption that might have taken place years back and that affected him and his own personal needs.... come on! Not a mention of any other entities of corruption in the Ukraine... and to meet with Giuliani over it.... seriously!

Thank you C4A for giving us all the same shit the DemonRATS are doing...and I quote you...."he asked as a favor, the foreign gvt to start an investigation in to a US citizen who happens to be his political rival"

Sometimes you should look at what you write!

Thank you C4A for giving us all the same shit the DemonRATS are doing...and I quote you...."he asked as a favor, the foreign gvt to start an investigation in to a US citizen who happens to be his political rival"

What was wrong with it?

What was wrong with it?
Political opposition!...

What was wrong with it?
Political opposition!...
:lol::lol:

you darn right!

:beer:

(even though I think you live in Leningrad or Siberia somewhere, you can't be that bad if you love cats, and your cats love you!) :D

Forum List

Back