BREAKING FLASHBACK! Bill Clinton Asked Political Favor From UK's Tony Blair For 2000 Election

Okee dokee! What's it suppose to show that we are suppose to be enraged about???

I don't know gosh. You have issue with Trump over the Ukraine narrative?
Trump held back our aid for the Ukraine, for his own personal favor being met.

He DID NOT put America and our National security goals in the region first.

OH SNAP!.....The leftist doesn't see a problem with the OBAMA admin. doing worse than what they're accusing Trump of. What matters is Trump only, all else requires blinders. Gee "Care4all" (irony), you should have that checked.

There was nothing wrong with Biden doing such, it was America's goal to do such, not his own personal goal. He should be applauded, and was by Ukrainian Corruption Watchdog groups to our EU Allies, UK, IMF etc...

How can you not see the difference between what Biden did and what Trump was doing for his own personal benefit and NOT in America's best interest? :dunno:

The first step in getting help is to admit you need it. There are many ways a person can trigger and improve on critical application and independence. I'd suggest some college courses, but unless the school is specifically for STEM the effort will prove counter-productive.

Let me see if I can help:

A. Trump asks new Ukrainian leader to investigate the Biden situation. So happens an aid package was pending Trump's approval, but there's no proof of pro quo. You feel this is very bad.

VS

B. Biden and/or Obama instructs Ukrainian leader to fire prosecutor investigating the company his son represents, warning they wouldn't receive US aid until this was accomplished. The prosecutor was fired and as a result Ukraine received their aid. You feel this is very good.

The best way to do a proper analysis is to first list the components into a clear & organized fashion.

Last edited:
Okee dokee! What's it suppose to show that we are suppose to be enraged about???

The Ukrainian president thinks otherwise
Please....

You do not actually believe that, do you?

He's saying what he has to say... with the gun barrel to his head imo.

Lord, prove it.
Just stop obstructing the Inquiry, and you and I will find out!

Besides the fact that even though the UKraine President was a comedian before this.... he's smart enough to know where his bread is buttered... it's just common sense.

Help resolving a business dispute is hardly like withholding aid from a dependent government until they open phony investigations into your political opponents.
I just love the way this blind fool LIES about everything!

What leverage was Bill holding over Tony for help solving that business dispute? Much needed aid to fight off a common enemy? How is that in any way the same as Trumpybears crime?

Help resolving a business dispute is hardly like withholding aid from a dependent government until they open phony investigations into your political opponents.

What leverage was Bill holding over Tony for help solving that business dispute? Much needed aid to fight off a common enemy? How is that in any way the same as Trumpybears crime?

How much money does the US give to Britain?
Overview. In fiscal year 2017 (10/1/2016 to 09/30/2017), the U.S. government allocated the following amounts for aid: Total economic and military assistance: $49.87 billion.

Perhaps you should read this again:
SG-bill-clinton-tony-blair-election-help.jpg

You lefties have said the simple ACT of asking a foreign govt for help investigating a political opponent is a felony.....Haven't you heard...of course not! And helping him with that dispute in favor of America would be used in the Gore campaign!....Duh!!!!

You lefties have said the simple ACT of asking a foreign govt for help investigating a political opponent is a felony.....Haven't you heard...of course not! And helping him with that dispute in favor of America would be used in the Gore campaign!....Duh!!!!

Did Bill ask Tony to open an investigation into Bushes Corruption or the Corruption at the GOP in general? Did he hold anything over Tony's head to strong arm him into complying with the demands?

Please....

Yes, he was sincere and he had no gun barrel to the head.

Did Bill ask Tony to open an investigation into Bushes Corruption or the Corruption at the GOP in general? Did he hold anything over Tony's head to strong arm him into complying with the demands?

YOU LEFTISTS SAID The simple ACT of asking a foreign govt for help investigating a political opponent is a felony. Additionally prince of ignorance, Trump has already been proved innocent of pro quo.

I find it fascinating your people are unable to comprehend the thought these kind of things HAPPEN ALL THE TIME throughout history. Only a fool would believe POTUS don't expect something for something. Somehow it's a problem only where Trump is involved, hence "you must impeach or face a loss in 2020"

OH SNAP!.....The leftist doesn't see a problem with the OBAMA admin. doing worse than what they're accusing Trump of. What matters is Trump only, all else requires blinders. Gee "Care4all" (irony), you should have that checked.

There was nothing wrong with Biden doing such, it was America's goal to do such, not his own personal goal. He should be applauded, and was by Ukrainian Corruption Watchdog groups to our EU Allies, UK, IMF etc...

How can you not see the difference between what Biden did and what Trump was doing for his own personal benefit and NOT in America's best interest? :dunno:

so it isn't in america's best interest to find out what happened in 2016? I thought you all said we couldn't let that happen again. so getting the DNC server and finding out how they were hacked isn't in our best interest? you're confused darling.

YOU LEFTISTS SAID The simple ACT of asking a foreign govt for help investigating a political opponent is a felony. Additionally prince of ignorance, Trump has already been proved innocent of pro quo.

I find it fascinating your people are unable to comprehend the thought these kind of things HAPPEN ALL THE TIME throughout history. Only a fool would believe POTUS don't expect something for something. Somehow it's a problem only where Trump is involved, hence "you must impeach or face a loss in 2020"
BTW, John Kerry did it as well in the 2004 race. Tucker had it.

Please....

Please....

So, you're going with the whole "the Unkrainian President is lying about not being pressured" thing?

He would be the victim of the alleged shakedown. Wouldn't it be in his interest to help the Democrats get Trump if he were a victim of a shakedown, like you loons suggest?

Please....

Please....

So, you're going with the whole "the Unkrainian President is lying about not being pressured" thing?

He would be the victim of the alleged shakedown. Wouldn't it be in his interest to help the Democrats get Trump if he were a victim of a shakedown, like you loons suggest?

son, the TDS is truly amazing.

giphy.gif

so it isn't in america's best interest to find out what happened in 2016? I thought you all said we couldn't let that happen again. so getting the DNC server and finding out how they were hacked isn't in our best interest? you're confused darling.

I ain't the one confused dear....
Giuliani is not our DOJ sister.

I ain't the one confused dear....
Giuliani is not our DOJ sister.

neither was Kerry while he was in Iran. tell me the difference.

Which political opponent was he asking to be investigated and what was the leverage was he using to force the issue?

President Kerry withheld foreign aid to solicit a phony investigation?

Get out of town.

President Kerry withheld foreign aid to solicit a phony investigation?

Get out of town.
giphy.gif

Which political opponent was he asking to be investigated and what was the leverage was he using to force the issue?
what leverage was trump using?

Forum List

Back