Breaking! Green Lasers Spotted Over Hawaii “Most Likely” From Chinese Satellite

It was from January....

Thread fail.
Um, you are complaining on February 10th?

On January 28th, less than two weeks ago, they said it was a US satellite.

On Feb 6th, four days before your whine, they corrected the info to say it's most likely from a Chinese satellite.

Considering the recent balloon spying events, one with a brain might take an interest in Chines satellites shining lasers onto US soil, don't ya think?

Stunning gullibility . . . yours. Modern military weapon targeting systems are all invisible to the naked eye. Infrared lasers or radar targeting . . . neither of which you can SEE. Did you really think China would put on a Pink Floyd concert before launching Pearl Harbor 2.0? Quick! Go buy stuff! Consume!
Looks like you have fallen to stunning gullibility yourself. Depends on the frequency of the light the device is set to detect. 'Invisible' laser light is totally detectable.

Um, you are complaining on February 10th?

On January 28th, less than two weeks ago, they said it was a US satellite.

On Feb 6th, four days before your whine, they corrected the info to say it's most likely from a Chinese satellite.

Considering the recent balloon spying events, one with a brain might take an interest in Chines satellites shining lasers onto US soil, don't ya think?
It had nothing to do with the Chinese weather balloon.

It was from January....

Thread fail.
From the article:

" Late last month, mysterious green laser beams were spotted from Hawaii's tallest peak. Experts initially said the burst of laser beams was emitted by a NASA spacecraft though that was proven incorrect this week -- with evidence pointing to a Chinese satellite.

Space experts at the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan (NAOJ) initially tweeted on Jan. 30 that the Subaru-Asahi Star Camera "captured green laser lights in the cloudy sky over Maunakea, Hawai'i. The lights are thought to be from a remote-sensing altimeter satellite ICESAT-2/43613.

“Most Likely” From Chinese Satellite​

Don't be so quick to believe that ...

lf.jpeg

You will find I have been neutral on the whole climate change debate.

I do believe we should invest more in nuclear power and solar farms. The earth is bombarded with enough energy from the sun that we never need use fossil fuels again.

I also like hydropower, but that is under threat due to our rivers drying up.

Windfarms are cool, too. But I hear they cause cancer...

Fossil fuel is concentrated hundreds of millions of years worth of solar energy.
Nothing cheaper.

Nuclear and solar cost a whole lot more.

Hydropower kills fish.
Windfarms kill birds.

Forum List

Back