Breaking: Hillary Clinton's Campaign Is In Serious Trouble And May Never Recover

these polls will sway in both directions quite a few times before the election, for certain imo!

it ain't over till the fat lady sings, and she certainly hasn't sung yet!

Unlike many of you... I want Clinton to win, and even more so, pray for Trump to lose...but I do not take the present Clinton lead for granted! I can see it changing a few times before election day!

Yeah, it will have its ups and downs, like a Sine wave, but in this case I think the Sine wave progression is going to be toward Trump for the reasons I gave.

But you have every Constitutional right in the world to vote for any serial perjurer you want to! :)
Some day, you may actually learn the difference between right wing propaganda and the truth...I'll keep praying for you to see the light and follow it. :D

Trump is a SERIAL LIAR and a master Deceiver....and that is not propaganda, witnessed it with my own eyes, daily!

these polls will sway in both directions quite a few times before the election, for certain imo!

Unlike many of you... I want Clinton to win, and even more so, pray for Trump to lose...but I do not take the present Clinton lead for granted! I can see it changing a few times before election day![/QUOT
OK, I'll bite...why do you want Clinton to win? What puts her ahead of Trump, in your opinion?

Unlike many of you... I want Clinton to win, and even more so, pray for Trump to lose...but I do not take the present Clinton lead for granted! I can see it changing a few times before election day!

Yeah, it will have its ups and downs, like a Sine wave, but in this case I think the Sine wave progression is going to be toward Trump for the reasons I gave.

But you have every Constitutional right in the world to vote for any serial perjurer you want to! :)
Some day, you may actually learn the difference between right wing propaganda and the truth...I'll keep praying for you to see the light and follow it. :D

Trump is a SERIAL LIAR and a master Deceiver....and that is not propaganda, witnessed it with my own eyes, daily!
Then you haven't paid much attention to Shrillary. Serial liar doesn't begin to describe her. Master deceiver...not so much for those with eyes and ears.

Don't get your hopes up!

The poll from this oil and gas company has a margin of error of 7.1%.

Even with their claim he is winning by 5% points in PA, Hillary Clinton could be winning, with that kind of margin of error spread of 7.1%!!
Meh, right now, IMO, the polls are very tight with maybe an edge to Trump, but how much hidden support he may have is a mystery, but I think he is our version of Brexit in terms of polling.

But the main thing is with Hillary's inability to campaign as hard as Trump is, her micromanaging tendencies as opposed to trumps delegation style, her continued drip-drip-drip of Wikileaks emails getting dumped from now to the election, I do not see her recovering momentum. Trump on the other hand has avoided putting his foot in his mouth, fair or not, for the past week and he seems to have sobered up in this respect (I know he is a tea totaller)

I do not see this election improving for Hillary but only getting worse. How fast that happens and whether 10 weeks is still enough time, I think it is the case.

In fact, I would not be surprised if Trump is indeed about 4% ahead among Registered voters if you could poll them secretly, and he has probably another 5 to 10% of the public among the Likely voters who have never voted before.

But we will see. This is really just some tea leaf reading, and I only feel about 70% sure that Trump is slightly up and the trends will carry him to a major win bigger than Obamas 2008 win.

But I could be wrong; I am planning on both possibilities personally and I think that is what everyone should do.

Here's some more tea leaves for you, and as you can see there's a lot of BLUE in them--LOL
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

You wanted Trump now you own it.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

images
Alaska 'blue'? Think again...

You're looking at what happened in 1964, Goldwater v Johnson. The map is real, and if you would have read the article you would have understood that.

Hillary Clinton is now leading in the very red state of Arizona and deep red Georgia. In fact, they're campaigning in what is considered the most conservative state in the nation, Utah.
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/polls/284634-poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-deep-red-arizona
Can Hillary Clinton really win in Georgia?

For the first time in 60 years the Republican party is losing white educated voters, so YES Alaska could very easily turn blue.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Unlike many of you... I want Clinton to win, and even more so, pray for Trump to lose...but I do not take the present Clinton lead for granted! I can see it changing a few times before election day![/QUOT
OK, I'll bite...why do you want Clinton to win? What puts her ahead of Trump, in your opinion?
I view Trump as a completely incapable, unknowledgeable person and unfit to be president.... He does not have the demeanor to handle such a diplomatic position, he's an embarrassment to mankind imo...too bombastic, too irrational, becomes unhinged over small nothings, lies, and then lies about his lies, daily, and acts like he is going to be a Dictator or "Savior". I think it is an ACT, and I don't like the ACT or the ACTOR anymore, though I used to follow him on reality tv.... I think he is playing his followers like a violin and getting a kick out of it.

He has an incurable "foot in mouth" disease, and not capable or fit to be President.

Has he pointed out things that need addressing, sure...but his ridiculous solutions are far from solutions imo.

I view Trump as a completely incapable, unknowledgeable person and unfit to be president.... He does not have the demeanor to handle such a diplomatic position, he's an embarrassment to mankind imo...too bombastic, too irrational, becomes unhinged over small nothings, lies, and then lies about his lies, daily, and acts like he is going to be a Dictator or "Savior". I think it is an ACT, and I don't like the ACT or the ACTOR anymore, though I used to follow him on reality tv.... I think he is playing his followers like a violin and getting a kick out of it.

He has an incurable "foot in mouth" disease, and not capable or fit to be President.

Has he pointed out things that need addressing, sure...but his ridiculous solutions are far from solutions imo.

Yeah his supporters are out of this world too.
A neuroscientist explains what may be wrong with Trump supporters’ brains

trumpshockreuters-800x430.jpg

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Trump actually said that:

Donald Trump on Nevada win: 'I love the poorly educated' - CNN Video

Your article mentions Pennsylvania--citing Trump ahead but in reality Clinton has pulled adds out of Pennsylvania, like she has several other battleground states, because her internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads.
Clinton Super PAC Pulling Out of PA
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

There is a lot of BLUE in these Pennsylvania polls
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton

images
Any pol who thinks they've won 80 days before the election is a moron. 80 days is a lifetime in politics.

Debates will tell the tale. Trump will do better than you think.

Well you better hope Trump refuses to debate her, she would run him through a paper shredder. Trump isn't going to have 16 other candidate he can insult to divert attention, there will be no Trump supporters screaming and chanting "lock her up" to divert attention. Trump skipped out on a debate between Cruz and Kasich---because he doesn't know jack shit--and didn't want to be embarrassed.

It's going to be one on one debate. The moderators will be asking specific questions. They will not allow Trump to go into his usual platitude speak--(mouth moving--words coming out but never really answering the question.) If he tried that they will be right back on him to demand a specific answer, and when he does, Hillary Clinton will have a minute 30 seconds to show just how incompetent and unqualified Trump really is.

Yeah, we know the so-called "moderators" will be on him. That's because they are all in the tank for Clinton. Trump will simply ignore them and proceed to shred Hillary into little pieces.

Which one of hitlerys lies inspires you the most? I mean, which lie gives you the most hope for a better American?

Just how do you think hiLIARy got her moniker?

Then you haven't paid much attention to Shrillary. Serial liar doesn't begin to describe her. Master deceiver...not so much for those with eyes and ears.
^ that

Awaken from you Crony Dem- induced slumber care4all

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

And you consider Shrillary to be a better choice? What makes her any different than Trump, given you evaluation?

And you consider Shrillary to be a better choice? What makes her any different than Trump, given you evaluation?
even with all her short comings she still has
experience, is very knowledgeable, has a steady temperament, thinks before she speaks...

Mr.Trump is simply not cut out for the Presidency, he doesn't have the temperament for it....he's Donny Dangerous!

Try again in 4 years with an outsider that IS qualified.

Forum List

Back