Breaking: Hillary Is Not Leading By 12 Points In New ABC Poll

ABC may as well poll 5 people and get a result that will reflect 140 Million People,,,lets see,,,,lets poll a black female, unemployed hispanic, an asain, a transgender, and a dog.

So? Rasmussen claimed to be the most accurate poster after 2008 and then proceeded to call 2012 for Romney in their last poll.
I don't care what they claimed, the most accurate poll has been IBD/TIPP. It's not a "claim", it's a fact, stupid.
Study finds PPP was the most accurate pollster in 2012

ABC may as well poll 5 people and get a result that will reflect 140 Million People,,,lets see,,,,lets poll a black female, unemployed hispanic, an asain, a transgender, and a dog.
:desk:

So? Rasmussen claimed to be the most accurate poster after 2008 and then proceeded to call 2012 for Romney in their last poll.
I don't care what they claimed, the most accurate poll has been IBD/TIPP. It's not a "claim", it's a fact, stupid.
Study finds PPP was the most accurate pollster in 2012
Study done overnight by a college professor. lol

ABC was ranked fourth best. They currently show Clinton up by 12.
4th best? :lol:

The average difference between the IBD polls and the ABC polls in that ranking was 5 tenths of one percent.

I'll give you the 5/10s of one percent. That means the ABC poll has Clinton ahead by 11.5 points.

This patriotic White nationalist explains why in simplest terms.

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/hillary-is-not-leading-by-12-points-thats-retarded/60937

Also there's this.
5c12a9a239b2c83052faf9e0a4e3a8a0e7d29b1c_1_600x239.png
Aren't outliers usually dismissed?

Ok, take out the most pro-Clinton poll result and the most pro-Trump result and recalculate the realclear average.

Let us know.

ABC was ranked fourth best. They currently show Clinton up by 12.
4th best? :lol:

Well your beloved IBD poll now shows Clinton tied with Trump, and also, internally, shows Clinton winning Moderates by 26 points.

For context, when Obama beat up McCain, Obama only won the moderates by 20 points.

Clinton Vs. Trump: IBD/TIPP Presidential Election Tracking Poll

This patriotic White nationalist explains why in simplest terms.

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/hillary-is-not-leading-by-12-points-thats-retarded/60937

Also there's this.
5c12a9a239b2c83052faf9e0a4e3a8a0e7d29b1c_1_600x239.png
Aren't outliers usually dismissed?

Ok, take out the most pro-Clinton poll result and the most pro-Trump result and recalculate the realclear average.

Let us know.
I don't think you have to adjust anything if the polls all conform in a 2-3 pt range. But if either has a 5 to six point gain above all the rest, that outlier should be dropped and their polls should be subjected to scrutiny.

Forum List

Back