BREAKING: “Impeach Obama” ad to appear in Washington Times

well? I'd rather see him resign then we call him a quitter.
a lot of links in article at site.

SNIP:

Will be given to every member of Congress

September 2, 2013

by Dr. Richard Swier

The Florida based National Black Republican Association has sent Articles of Impeachment to the Judiciary Committee in the US House of Representatives. The NBRA has decided to publish an advertisement in the Washington Times and provide a copy of the ad to every member of Congress as they return to work on Tuesday.

Frances Rice, Chair of NBRA stated, “Anyone may download and use the ad, which is camera ready, and pay for it to be in their local newspaper or magazine. The PDF was created by the Washington Times for their use in publishing it in their paper.”

To view and download the full size ad click here.

Congress is dealing with multiple scandals (IRS, NSA, DOJ, Benghazi, Extortion 17, etc.) that raise questions about Executive Branch overreach. Congress will also be debating going to war with Syria over its use of chemical weapons against its own citizen. The ad states, “Congress: Wake up and do your job!”

Below is the Impeach Obama ad that will appear in the Washington Times and be delivered to each Senator and Representative this week.

For a larger view click on the image.

To read the Articles of Impeachment please click here.

all of it here
BREAKING: "Impeach Obama" ad to appear in Washington Times - WatchdogWire - Florida

Excellent...just in time for the 2014 election cycle. :D

well? I'd rather see him resign then we call him a quitter.
a lot of links in article at site.

SNIP:

Will be given to every member of Congress

September 2, 2013

by Dr. Richard Swier

The Florida based National Black Republican Association has sent Articles of Impeachment to the Judiciary Committee in the US House of Representatives. The NBRA has decided to publish an advertisement in the Washington Times and provide a copy of the ad to every member of Congress as they return to work on Tuesday.

Frances Rice, Chair of NBRA stated, “Anyone may download and use the ad, which is camera ready, and pay for it to be in their local newspaper or magazine. The PDF was created by the Washington Times for their use in publishing it in their paper.”

To view and download the full size ad click here.

Congress is dealing with multiple scandals (IRS, NSA, DOJ, Benghazi, Extortion 17, etc.) that raise questions about Executive Branch overreach. Congress will also be debating going to war with Syria over its use of chemical weapons against its own citizen. The ad states, “Congress: Wake up and do your job!”

Below is the Impeach Obama ad that will appear in the Washington Times and be delivered to each Senator and Representative this week.

For a larger view click on the image.

To read the Articles of Impeachment please click here.

all of it here
BREAKING: "Impeach Obama" ad to appear in Washington Times - WatchdogWire - Florida

Excellent...just in time for the 2014 election cycle. :D

Yes indeed, when Obama is made to pay for sending us into another war. I cannot wait for his punishment.

Even though I disagree with Obama on too many issues, in my opinion he has done nothing that qualifies as impeachable.
I think that any attempt to impeach Obama will blow up big time for the GOP. There was Clinton and now Obama for the GOP's to attempt to impeach. If Hillary Clinton is elected prez in 2016 will the GOP try to impeach her too? It's getting to be their M O. They can't win elections so they seem to have a fixation with impeaching the other side's elected prez.
Currently the GOP trials the Dems and Obama as far as the public's approval. An attempt to impeach Obama will be another nail in their coffin.

National Black Republican Association -- another astroturf political organization.

Wonder where they get their operating funds?
Base Connect and a number of right wing wacko groups.
National Black Republican Association is the group that periodically launches ad campaigns claiming Martin Luther King was a Republican and it was Republicans that got the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed.

Forum List

Back