šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

If Manafort is as dirty as the indictment says, he would have already rolled on Trump and everyone else he could rat out.
You clearly donā€™t understand the stakes that the Russians play for. Prison will be easy compared to what they could do to Manafort and his family. Heā€™ll happily swallow time to avoid worse. Way worse.
except, he worked for the Podesta Brothers. You know this right? why are you avoiding that if you are a conservative?
Look at my post. It bothers me that people like you donā€™t care that the Russians are playing the long game with both Trump and Clintonā€™s people. It is clear as day that they are. But you think itā€™s okay. They should all go to jail, imho. They are all traitors. But you only think one ā€œsideā€ is guilty. Why I have no earthly idea. IF the facts were a snake theyā€™d bite you.

In your dreams there is evidence just like with Hilllary. Lmao

These indictments are for actions long before the trumpster silly girl. However, manafort and co. WERE working with the podesta group it seems. Now....who do they work for again? Hmmmm, who is that?
Yeah NOW. Mueller will get closer to T. Expect obstruction of justice charges against him.

Good luck with that. podesta and co. though, they should be looking over their shoulders now. They have a big fat bullseye painted on their backs.

If I were Mueller and wanted to go fishing I'd go fishing in a pond where there's $150 million in foreign speaking fees and a $2 billion dollar slush fund so called foundation stuffed full of foreign cash.
Mueller didnā€™t go fishing idiot. His investigation was thorough and complete and one Crime leads to another.

By all means post the evidence Trump colluded with Russia to interfere with our election...got nothing? Yeah neither does Mueller. :laugh:

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Yes. Obstruction of justice is something you could expect from him.

"The President . . . shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment."

Trump can pardon Manafort and not be obstruction of justice. That works mean every pardon is obstruction of justice.

ā€œI have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all,"

James Comey

You vote for a criminal, he hires criminals.

Canā€™t wait to see what Mueller found going thru Tā€™s tax returns. Weā€™ll find out why he was scared shitless in releasing them.

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

What are the years that are pertinent here?

Let's check:

"Manafort allegedly made 13 wire transfers from 2011 to 2012 that drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials who were examining if he was helping the Ukrainian regime launder millions it plundered through corrupt dealings. Much of the money was filtered through the U.S. before landing in various areas around the world, Buzzfeedā€™s report notes.

Trumpā€™s former campaign manager has been the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election."
FBIā€™s Focus On Manafort Doesnā€™t Have Anything To Do With Russian Collusion In The Election

You don't get it do you? Do you think Russian collusion only started in 2016?

The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.
The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.
And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

If you have any....ANY.....evidence to the contrary, please provide it.

Or.....immediately change your avi to the more accurate "GladToBeFooled"

You can say whatever you want, but Manafort's indictment includes all the way up to 2017.

The most important thing in all of the indictments is, they all include LYING to the feds.

These indictments are for actions long before the trumpster silly girl. However, manafort and co. WERE working with the podesta group it seems. Now....who do they work for again? Hmmmm, who is that?
Yeah NOW. Mueller will get closer to T. Expect obstruction of justice charges against him.

Good luck with that. podesta and co. though, they should be looking over their shoulders now. They have a big fat bullseye painted on their backs.

If I were Mueller and wanted to go fishing I'd go fishing in a pond where there's $150 million in foreign speaking fees and a $2 billion dollar slush fund so called foundation stuffed full of foreign cash.
Mueller didnā€™t go fishing idiot. His investigation was thorough and complete and one Crime leads to another.

By all means post the evidence Trump colluded with Russia to interfere with our election...got nothing? Yeah neither does Mueller. :laugh:
Moron thinks he knows the cards Mueller has in his pocket.
Funny.

You assume he has something on Trump, he wasn't even working for Trump's campaign but a couple of months before being fired. Go live in your fantasy world.

Doesn't matter how long he worked for Trump. Even if he worked for Trump for 1 day, if he conspired against the United States in that period, he's still guilty. And Trump is complicit because he hired him. Unless you're going to now say Trump had no power when it came to choosing his campaign chair...which would be a very silly argument to make.

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt ā€“ Told to Surrender!

Hmm...Trump hired a known criminal. I wonder why? His influence in a particular region of the world maybe?

Trump hired the man with the reputation for being able to organize the convention so the never-Trumpers couldn't steal delegates.

That's the reason.

After that, he no longer needed him.

why would he do that when he worked for the Podesta Brothers? you mean rolling on them right? those were the two he worked for.

He didn't work for Podesta while campaign chair for Trump. It was during his time as campaign chair for Trump that he committed the crimes Mueller has indicted him for.

You assume he has something on Trump, he wasn't even working for Trump's campaign but a couple of months before being fired. Go live in your fantasy world.

Doesn't matter how long he worked for Trump. Even if he worked for Trump for 1 day, if he conspired against the United States in that period, he's still guilty. And Trump is complicit because he hired him. Unless you're going to now say Trump had no power when it came to choosing his campaign chair...which would be a very silly argument to make.

What a laughable assertion. Trump would only be on the hook if he DIRECTED manafort to do illegal activity. Get a fucking clue, dude.

I donā€™t hear the Trump whores claiming this is a FAKE investigation any longer. The cold hard reality is slapping them in the face.
Three down many more to go..
well sure it is a fake investigation about russia and trump. Congress asked Mueller to show receipts so he came up with Manafort and Podesta tax evasion. so, nothing related to trump. so yeah, this was something that didn't need a special counsel to find. but hey, he had to show receipts.

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

Let's check:

"Manafort allegedly made 13 wire transfers from 2011 to 2012 that drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials who were examining if he was helping the Ukrainian regime launder millions it plundered through corrupt dealings. Much of the money was filtered through the U.S. before landing in various areas around the world, Buzzfeedā€™s report notes.

Trumpā€™s former campaign manager has been the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election."
FBIā€™s Focus On Manafort Doesnā€™t Have Anything To Do With Russian Collusion In The Election

You don't get it do you? Do you think Russian collusion only started in 2016?

The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.
The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.
And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

You can say whatever you want, but Manafort's indictment includes all the way up to 2017.

The most important thing in all of the indictments is, they all include LYING to the feds.

If Manafort is as dirty as the indictment says, he would have already rolled on Trump and everyone else he could rat out.
You clearly donā€™t understand the stakes that the Russians play for. Prison will be easy compared to what they could do to Manafort and his family. Heā€™ll happily swallow time to avoid worse. Way worse.
except, he worked for the Podesta Brothers. You know this right? why are you avoiding that if you are a conservative?
Look at my post. It bothers me that people like you donā€™t care that the Russians are playing the long game with both Trump and Clintonā€™s people. It is clear as day that they are. But you think itā€™s okay. They should all go to jail, imho. They are all traitors. But you only think one ā€œsideā€ is guilty. Why I have no earthly idea. IF the facts were a snake theyā€™d bite you.
History will not be kind to this administration even if the indictments stop now which they wonā€™t.
This administration will break Reaganā€™s administration as most corrupt ever with most indictments and convictions.

why would he do that when he worked for the Podesta Brothers? you mean rolling on them right? those were the two he worked for.

He didn't work for Podesta while campaign chair for Trump. It was during his time as campaign chair for Trump that he committed the crimes Mueller has indicted him for.

Yes, but he was working for podesta when he was doing all of his criminal shit. If he was directed to do that illegal shit by podesta then your hero podesta is the next one to go down.

What a laughable assertion. Trump would only be on the hook if he DIRECTED manafort to do illegal activity. Get a fucking clue, dude.

And all it would take is Manafort saying "yes, Trump directed me to do what I did".

You think Manafort is going to jail for Donald fucking Trump? Think again. Manafort's not going to jail for an orange cheeto.

I donā€™t hear the Trump whores claiming this is a FAKE investigation any longer. The cold hard reality is slapping them in the face.
Three down many more to go..
well sure it is a fake investigation about russia and trump. Congress asked Mueller to show receipts so he came up with Manafort and Podesta tax evasion. so, nothing related to trump. so yeah, this was something that didn't need a special counsel to find. but hey, he had to show receipts.
You say that with much certainly but the fact is YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
Dope.

Let's check:

You need to read the entire thing, which references activities through 2016. The only reason the focus is on some of the earlier stuff and they moved on Crooked Paul and his sidekick at this time, is that there were statute of limitations issues on some of it.

Many more charges to come.

As for DailyCaller?

:laugh2:

well he worked for podesta and brother in the years associated with the indictment. not trump. you should do some research.

You watch too many movies.
Itā€™s true that I do. But you donā€™t watch enough international news reports out of Eastern Europe.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

Hey look over here, there is another straw you should grasp at.

Forum List

Back