🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux
Would it be impolite to mention that the Republican platforms changed to benefit Russia? These oligarchs play the long game. They know their investments don’t pay off immediately.
so did they change your vote? how did they change all the votes?

Not mine. Trump will suck any serious problems here, either legal or political. He is very good at that. And his agenda might not suffer too much. But three facts concern me:

1. Trumps three month campaign manager was owned by the Russians.

2. Russians tried to influence people through Facebook etc.

3. Russians tried to “Manafort” Clinton as well.

This bothers me as an American.
the facebook ads were after the election. dude you sure are struggling here. LOL. Winning is soooooo much fun. watch the left desperation unveiling again today!
I’m a conservative. And if Russian payoffs to Clinton’s people and a Trumps people don’t bother you, then you are not a conservative.

There's nothing to roll on Trump about fool. You people live in fantasy land. If Mueller had anything on Trump he would have rolled on him already.

Do you honestly, really believe a guy like Paul Manafort is going to fall on his sword for Donald fucking Trump? I don't.

You assume he has something on Trump, he wasn't even working for Trump's campaign but a couple of months before being fired. Go live in your fantasy world.

yet the charges are for tax evasion.

You forget conspiracy against the United States and money laundering.
still with the podesta brothers. You forget there is actual evidence.
In your dreams there is evidence just like with Hilllary. Lmao

These indictments are for actions long before the trumpster silly girl. However, manafort and co. WERE working with the podesta group it seems. Now....who do they work for again? Hmmmm, who is that?
Yeah NOW. Mueller will get closer to T. Expect obstruction of justice charges against him.

Good luck with that. podesta and co. though, they should be looking over their shoulders now. They have a big fat bullseye painted on their backs.

There's nothing to roll on Trump about fool. You people live in fantasy land. If Mueller had anything on Trump he would have rolled on him already.

Do you honestly, really believe a guy like Paul Manafort is going to fall on his sword for Donald fucking Trump? I don't.
why would he do that when he worked for the Podesta Brothers? you mean rolling on them right? those were the two he worked for.

Not only is Mueller desperate to justify his witch hunt, the results of this witch hunt has to be SPECTACULAR. He has to come out of this looking like a national f*ing HERO ...

....knowing damn well that the evidence released last week exposed him, Holder, and Obama withheld / sat on evidence of widespread Russian Bribery, Extortion, Intimidation, the 'buying' of US politicians and officials, and engaging in Influencing Peddling / Purchasing ... until the Uranium One deal went through.

They were also exposed as having protected the Clintons once again, as Hillary sat on the committee responsible for authorizing or denying the sale of the Uranium...while Hillary accepted over $100 million in 'donations' from the lead Russian Uranium One deal team lead and Bubba was getting paid a half-million dollars a pop for speeches by Vlad's Ex-KGB buddies.

Instead of the criminal who helped facilitate the selling of 20% of US uranium to the Russians - a traitor - and a criminal who hid the Russian crimes, Mueller needs to come out of this with hunt looking like a patriotic crusader who just saved the US from the Russian criminal hoard ... who he helped back in 2009.

upload_2017-10-30_7-34-45.png

Here we go!

Its time for Mueller to come out and say he found nothing on president Trump.

Ummm...so the idea behind indicting people lower on the food chain is that they will eventually roll on those above them.

Expect Manafort to avoid jailtime by rolling entirely on Trump and the GOP. Manafort owes them nothing, and since he's not an honorable person, he will quickly turn on anyone above him if he thinks it will result in him avoiding prison.

Indicting Manafort for Conspiracy Against the United States seems to imply that Mueller has got quite a boatload of evidence against him. If he didn't, he would have just been indicted for money laundering. But Conspiracy...yikes...that's bad news for anyone pro-Trump.

Indeed. And it is the podesta group that is higher up the food chain. Best be careful what you wish for silly boy, these are crimes listed long before the trumpster ever was a politician...but guess who was a politician at the time.....YEPPERS, your hero the shrilary.
Still focused on Hillary.
It’s a sickness you imbeciles can’t kick.

Third member just went down.Ex Trump Adviser George Papadoololous just pleaded GUILTY for lying to the FBI. Not indicted PLEADED GUILTY.
The rats are scurrying now.

If Manafort is as dirty as the indictment says, he would have already rolled on Trump and everyone else he could rat out.
You clearly don’t understand the stakes that the Russians play for. Prison will be easy compared to what they could do to Manafort and his family. He’ll happily swallow time to avoid worse. Way worse.

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux
Would it be impolite to mention that the Republican platforms changed to benefit Russia? These oligarchs play the long game. They know their investments don’t pay off immediately.
so did they change your vote? how did they change all the votes?

Not mine. Trump will suck any serious problems here, either legal or political. He is very good at that. And his agenda might not suffer too much. But three facts concern me:

1. Trumps three month campaign manager was owned by the Russians.

2. Russians tried to influence people through Facebook etc.

3. Russians tried to “Manafort” Clinton as well.

This bothers me as an American.
the facebook ads were after the election. dude you sure are struggling here. LOL. Winning is soooooo much fun. watch the left desperation unveiling again today!
I’m a conservative. And if Russian payoffs to Clinton’s people and a Trumps people don’t bother you, then you are not a conservative.
huh? what the fk are you talking about?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Sure. It would then be a clear cut case of obstruction of justice.

If Trump let's him get charged and convicted then pardons him how is that obstruction of justice?

The only reason Mueller is going after Manafort for tax crimes is because he is trying to get him to flip because Mueller can't find anything. It isn't obstruction of justice if Trump takes that leverage away.

...because he would be stopping him from testifying in court where he could give information that could lead to others being indicted.

How would that stop Manafort from testifying? He would still be free to do so.
and under pardon Manafort & Gates can no longer plead the fifth. They have to testify fully.

Just because they can't plead the 5th doesn't mean they will necessarily give up all the information they know.

If Manafort is as dirty as the indictment says, he would have already rolled on Trump and everyone else he could rat out.
You clearly don’t understand the stakes that the Russians play for. Prison will be easy compared to what they could do to Manafort and his family. He’ll happily swallow time to avoid worse. Way worse.
except, he worked for the Podesta Brothers. You know this right? why are you avoiding that if you are a conservative?

You forget conspiracy against the United States and money laundering.

These indictments are for actions long before the trumpster silly girl. However, manafort and co. WERE working with the podesta group it seems. Now....who do they work for again? Hmmmm, who is that?
Yeah NOW. Mueller will get closer to T. Expect obstruction of justice charges against him.

Good luck with that. podesta and co. though, they should be looking over their shoulders now. They have a big fat bullseye painted on their backs.

If I were Mueller and wanted to go fishing I'd go fishing in a pond where there's $150 million in questionable pay to play speaking fees and a $2 billion dollar slush fund so called Clinton foundation stuffed full of foreign cash.

If I were Mueller and wanted to go fishing I'd go fishing in a pond where there's $150 million in foreign speaking fees and a $2 billion dollar slush fund so called foundation stuffed full of foreign cash.
Mueller didn’t go fishing idiot. His investigation was thorough and complete and one Crime leads to another.

You watch too many movies.

The special counsel is there to address any crimes they find in the course of their duty.
Except there was never any 'Collusion' crime that needed investigating...as the indictment of Manafort Shows.

Manafort's Indictment is the result of allowing someone to dig into every aspect of a political opponent and his associates' background / life based on a bullshit original claim that was never true. If allowed to dig into someone's life enough - anyone's life - things will be found. Manafort is proof of that. His charges have nothing to do with 'Collusion'.

The permission to dig was based on a lie, a crime that never happened.

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

What are the years that are pertinent here?

Let's check:

"Manafort allegedly made 13 wire transfers from 2011 to 2012 that drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials who were examining if he was helping the Ukrainian regime launder millions it plundered through corrupt dealings. Much of the money was filtered through the U.S. before landing in various areas around the world, Buzzfeed’s report notes.

Trump’s former campaign manager has been the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election."
FBI’s Focus On Manafort Doesn’t Have Anything To Do With Russian Collusion In The Election

You don't get it do you? Do you think Russian collusion only started in 2016?

The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.
The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.
And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

If you have any....ANY.....evidence to the contrary, please provide it.

Or.....immediately change your avi to the more accurate "GladToBeFooled"

I don’t hear the Trump whores claiming this is a FAKE investigation any longer. The cold hard reality is slapping them in the face.
Three down many more to go..

Indeed. And it is the podesta group that is higher up the food chain. Best be careful what you wish for silly boy, these are crimes listed long before the trumpster ever was a politician...but guess who was a politician at the time.....YEPPERS, your hero the shrilary.

So you think Hillary colluded with Russia to throw the election against her?

Forum List

Back