🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

After only 9 months in office Donald Trump’s right hand man is indicted for conspiracy against the United States.
Trump whores are in denial how serious this is and how it directly reflects on Trump.

Breaking news: ex trump adviser George Papadopolous pleads guilty to making false statements to the FBI.

The rats are scared to death.

Not at all, everyone knew about Manafort business dealings with the Ukraine and Russia. But my question is what was the draw to Manafort? The only connection I can see is both of them were knee deep in ties with Russia.

Indeed, Russia was the connection and Flynn was the glue. Pretty funny watching these Trumpkins pretend that this is over ;)

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Sure. It would then be a clear cut case of obstruction of justice.

If Trump let's him get charged and convicted then pardons him how is that obstruction of justice?

The only reason Mueller is going after Manafort for tax crimes is because he is trying to get him to flip because Mueller can't find anything. It isn't obstruction of justice if Trump takes that leverage away.

...because he would be stopping him from testifying in court where he could give information that could lead to others being indicted.

How would that stop Manafort from testifying? He would still be free to do so.

If he is free from prosecution he can hold back information.

I hope Trump does pardon all these guys, because unlike people like you, most know Trump would be fucked and get impeached.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?
yet the charges are for tax evasion.

You forget conspiracy against the United States and money laundering.
still with the podesta brothers. You forget there is actual evidence.
In your dreams there is evidence just like with Hilllary. Lmao

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

Manafort is going down for things he did with Russia while working with the Podesta Group long before Trump ever considered running for POTUS.

Oh, how embarrassing for the Democrats, if they had any shame.

So, why did Mr. I gotta good brain Trump pick him again?

Are you suggesting that Trump should have already known of Manafort's wrongdoing that took the Justice Department 1 year and a special prosecutor to uncover? Otherwise you trying to claim Trump should have known better than to hire this guy is just stupid.

Not at all, everyone knew about Manafort business dealings with the Ukraine and Russia. But my question is what was the draw to Manafort? The only connection I can see is both of them were knee deep in ties with Russia.

I agree in theory, why did a guy who was running against the swamp hire a guy from the swamp, but to try to tie Trump to Manafort's criminal activity in any way is just silly and desperate.

Media-Whore Mueller's Indictment Announcement:

As I stated, Mueller just admitted there is nothing to the 'Trump Collusion' Lie with the indictment of Manafort. He also just proved he is an attention / media-whore, like his protégé Comey.

He could have Indicted and arrested Manafort on Friday. Instead, he leaked information to CNN to gin up the attention for Monday. Manafort wanted a big audience with lots of build-up for his announcement that his big 'Russia Collusion' investigation had yielded results.... Yeah, another 'Scooter Libby scape goat' whose indictment had nothing to do with the original reason the Special Counsel was formed:

"So far, it’s still not terribly clear why the indictment remained under seal for such a short period of time. Why not just arrest Manafort on Friday, or over the weekend? It’s not as if the grand jury needed more time to issue more indictments; they weren’t at work over the weekend anyway. If the idea was to prevent the indicted from fleeing the US, why give the most obvious choice two days to find a was to slip out of the country?"

Of course, there is the other reason Mueller could be doing this - Indicting Manafort in hopes he hands over any evidence against the President, something he just proved he does not have by Indicting Manafort on charges that have nothing to do with Trump:

"It’s possible that Mueller indicted Manafort to squeeze him, and to pressure him into testifying on matters more germane to his investigation."

Breaking: It's Manafort; Update: Video of surrender; Update: Tax fraud? Update: "Conspiracy," but ... - Hot Air

Manafort is going down for things he did with Russia while working with the Podesta Group long before Trump ever considered running for POTUS.

Are you suggesting that Trump should have already known of Manafort's wrongdoing that took the Justice Department 1 year and a special prosecutor to uncover? Otherwise you trying to claim Trump should have known better than to hire this guy is just stupid.

again, who cares.

Again, You do

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.

Spin? What "spin"? I see indictments for actions he was doing with PODESTA and the dems who were in power over a decade before trump ever ran for anything. Me thinks it is you who are doing the spinning here silly girl.

Indeed, Russia was the connection and Flynn was the glue. Pretty funny watching these Trumpkins pretend that this is over ;)
dude, I have my popcorn and I'll watch the Podesta team and their DNC compatriots go down.

Manafort, Page, Stone, Flynn...these are not honorable guys. Expect Manafort to save his own ass by rolling on Trump. These are the kinds of guys who will sell each other out for a sandwich. If you think anyone's going to jail for Trump's sake, you got another thing coming...

yet the charges are for tax evasion.

You forget conspiracy against the United States and money laundering.
still with the podesta brothers. You forget there is actual evidence.
In your dreams there is evidence just like with Hilllary. Lmao
no, no LMAO

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.

Mueller is not clean himself. That is not spin. I cannot remember a special prosecutor throwing indictments after people while worrying about keeping their own ass out of the sling.

who fking cares.

Again, usually the person would asks this question is the one that does.
surrrrrrrrre, funny shit, will be fun watching Podesta and his brother and all they implicate. You be watching?

again, who cares.

Again, You do
only in your obscure world I guess. Not sure why someone who got fired is interesting. especially why he got fired.

Indeed they did seeing's how he was working with podesta and co. it seems. Funny how the trump campaign wasn't warned by the obummer admin. Hmmm. These indictments are interesting for sure, and i hope mueller actually does his job and pursues the criminals that manafort was working with at that time....the podesta group.

After each and every indictment coming down in the weeks to come traitors like JC will keep making excuses for this criminal administration.

Trump just tweeted” but what about Hillary”
Ha ha ha ha ha

Forum List

Back