🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

so you're saying they've been planning this since 2013 or earlier?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.

Anything to protect and defend Orange Julius.
well when you use any made up bullshit to attack, sure.

if he's guilty of something ILLEGAL, take him. if his crime is pissing you off, you need to learn to deal with it.

Mueller is only looking at legal questions.
thought he was supposed to be looking at russian interference.

They can always expand the indictment to include new charges. This is just the beginning.

upload_2017-10-30_7-8-5.png

Very first campaign manager. Back when it was pure From Russia with Love.

trump has the very best friends ~ traitors.

The charges just in this indictment will eventually be the very same trump is indicted for and more.

This was the shot across trump's bow. It's all about the money

All this stuff happened on Obama's watch before Manafort even knew Trump. Stay calm lefties. The last thing we want to see is a bunch of left wing crazies smashing windows and torching cars when they are disappointed again.

[Would it be impolite to mention that the Republican platforms changed to benefit Russia? These oligarchs play the long game. They know their investments don’t pay off immediately.

No, that would be very astute so thanks for pointing this out. It was quietly changed at the last minute by Crooked Paul and his cronies.

But clearly that had N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do with Russia ;)

Former Trump adviser: I gave the campaign 'the chance to intervene' in controversial Ukraine platform change

Such a silly question. What Manafort did in 2013 will make it easier to uncover what Manafort and Trump did later.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Sure. It would then be a clear cut case of obstruction of justice.

[Would it be impolite to mention that the Republican platforms changed to benefit Russia? These oligarchs play the long game. They know their investments don’t pay off immediately.

No, that would be very astute so thanks for pointing this out. It was quietly changed at the last minute by Crooked Paul and his cronies.

Former Trump adviser: I gave the campaign 'the chance to intervene' in controversial Ukraine platform change
can you say John Podesta? how about Tony Podesta?

Gates stayed with the campaign longer than Manafort:

When Manafort’s role was reduced, Gates stayed with the campaign, however, and went on to run a pro-Trump group after the election.

Rick Gates made his way into Trump campaign's inner circle

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!

Hmm...Trump hired a known criminal. I wonder why? His influence in a particular region of the world maybe?
known criminal? hahahaahhahahahaha it took 17 months to find him in plain site.
Manafort was under investigation before Trump hired him. More of that "extreme vetting".

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux
That's true. No mention of our fine president who fired Manafort.

SNIP:

The indictment is purely focused on alleged financial crimes and does not include any charges related to the broader question that formed the basis of Mueller's investigation – whether Donald Trump's presidential campaign colluded with Russia to swing the 2016 election in his favor.

It describes criminal allegations that predate the Trump campaign; Trump's name is not mentioned in the 31-page document.

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates told to surrender to Mueller | Daily Mail Online

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux
Would it be impolite to mention that the Republican platforms changed to benefit Russia? These oligarchs play the long game. They know their investments don’t pay off immediately.
so did they change your vote? how did they change all the votes?

Not mine. Trump will suck any serious problems here, either legal or political. He is very good at that. And his agenda might not suffer too much. But three facts concern me:

1. Trumps three month campaign manager was owned by the Russians.

2. Russians tried to influence people through Facebook etc.

3. Russians tried to “Manafort” Clinton as well.

This bothers me as an American.

...another snowflake grasping at straws....

Manafort's indictment is Mueller's 'Scooter Libby', a sacrificial lamb made by a desperate Special Counsel who needed a justification for his witch hunt. Mueller's crimes have nothing to do with Trump, thus the 'Scooter Libby' reference.

"So far, it’s still not terribly clear why the indictment remained under seal for such a short period of time. Why not just arrest Manafort on Friday, or over the weekend?"

It's because Mueller wanted to make a grand spectacle of Indicting Manafort. It was all about the media attention.

There could still be another reason for the Indictments:

"It’s possible that Mueller indicted Manafort to squeeze him, and to pressure him into testifying on matters more germane to his investigation."

Manafort's very public indictment is an ADMISSION by Mueller that he has NOTHING on the BS 'Trump Collusion' lie.

Breaking: It's Manafort; Update: Video of surrender; Update: Tax fraud? Update: "Conspiracy," but ... - Hot Air

-Geaux
Would it be impolite to mention that the Republican platforms changed to benefit Russia? These oligarchs play the long game. They know their investments don’t pay off immediately.
so did they change your vote? how did they change all the votes?

Not mine. Trump will suck any serious problems here, either legal or political. He is very good at that. And his agenda might not suffer too much. But three facts concern me:

1. Trumps three month campaign manager was owned by the Russians.

2. Russians tried to influence people through Facebook etc.

3. Russians tried to “Manafort” Clinton as well.

This bothers me as an American.
the facebook ads were after the election. dude you sure are struggling here. LOL. Winning is soooooo much fun. watch the left desperation unveiling again today!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn funny shit mang.

so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Sure. It would then be a clear cut case of obstruction of justice.

If Trump let's him get charged and convicted then pardons him how is that obstruction of justice?

The only reason Mueller is going after Manafort for tax crimes is because he is trying to get him to flip because Mueller can't find anything. It isn't obstruction of justice if Trump takes that leverage away.

Forum List

Back