🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

What are the years that are pertinent here?

Let's check:

"Manafort allegedly made 13 wire transfers from 2011 to 2012 that drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials who were examining if he was helping the Ukrainian regime launder millions it plundered through corrupt dealings. Much of the money was filtered through the U.S. before landing in various areas around the world, Buzzfeed’s report notes.

Trump’s former campaign manager has been the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election."
FBI’s Focus On Manafort Doesn’t Have Anything To Do With Russian Collusion In The Election

You need to read the entire thing, which references activities through 2016. The only reason the focus is on some of the earlier stuff and they moved on Crooked Paul and his sidekick at this time, is that there were statute of limitations issues on some of it.

Many more charges to come.

As for DailyCaller?

:laugh2:

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

Manafort is going down for things he did with Russia while working with the Podesta Group long before Trump ever considered running for POTUS.

Oh, how embarrassing for the Democrats, if they had any shame.

So, why did Mr. I gotta good brain Trump pick him again?
who fking cares.

Again, usually the person would asks this question is the one that does.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux
Would it be impolite to mention that the Republican platforms changed to benefit Russia? These oligarchs play the long game. They know their investments don’t pay off immediately.

Manafort is going down for things he did with Russia while working with the Podesta Group long before Trump ever considered running for POTUS.

Oh, how embarrassing for the Democrats, if they had any shame.

So, why did Mr. I gotta good brain Trump pick him again?

Are you suggesting that Trump should have already known of Manafort's wrongdoing that took the Justice Department 1 year and a special prosecutor to uncover? Otherwise you trying to claim Trump should have known better than to hire this guy is just stupid.

[

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

That's been proven false, Koolaid Queen. You can stop repeating it like a trained monkey now.

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
Kudos to the libs who decided to get out ahead of Muller not finding shit, related to Trump. I bet now they'll claim they we're right; about being wrong... Strange times, folks Strange times...

Interesting that the first indictments are establishing a conspiracy against the US.

Last edited:
For the third time.......
If anyone had an ounce of objectivity, you would be disturbed by this.
Why?
Because this was predicted. (Charges would be filed for some crime that is not related to the investigation.)

Every American should be disturbed by an investigation whose investigators sole purpose is to find SOMETHING to charge targeted individuals with. How many times does this have to happen in Washington before people realize this is very unAmerican?
Even Ken Starr agrees with this. Now.

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux

So? Do you think this was a special prosecutor for Manafort because its not

If there were ties to Russia, Manafort and Trump, it would of been in the charges

So we can dismiss that part of the witch hunt

-Geaux

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!

Hmm...Trump hired a known criminal. I wonder why? His influence in a particular region of the world maybe?
Hmmmmm, Trump fired him.....Hmmmmm.....

Only after being publicly tainted.

Shame what he did working for Podesta.
and where this will be going. the entire thing happened right after the dossier thing when everyone learned about podesta and Manafort. hmmmmm seems to be the direction.
Weatherman, they all probably went, well would you take a look at that. We were looking the wrong way.
Special councils must always find something. Money laundering long before an election or a blow job, they must justify the money they spent.

Uranium one is a non issue.

Yep, it was over two years ago .. but they have their marching orders:

MUST -- RUN -- INTERFERENCE -- FOR -- CHEETO JESUS!!

pMgvevG-.jpg

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates told to SURRENDER | Daily Mail Online

related to taxes.

so we spend a fortune to investigate trump for said collusion and we get a lacky for taxes.

Yes, a simple case of taxes that can lock up Manafort for a long, long time. I wonder if he might consider releasing info he has on Trump in exchange for leniency on the tax charges. He would be an idiot to not consider that.

He did attend the Trump Jr meeting.

Shame what he did working for Podesta.
and where this will be going. the entire thing happened right after the dossier thing when everyone learned about podesta and Manafort. hmmmmm seems to be the direction.
Weatherman, they all probably went, well would you take a look at that. We were looking the wrong way.
Special councils must always find something. Money laundering long before an election or a blow job, they must justify the money they spent.
“Counsel”

-Geaux
Would it be impolite to mention that the Republican platforms changed to benefit Russia? These oligarchs play the long game. They know their investments don’t pay off immediately.
so did they change your vote? how did they change all the votes?

Forum List

Back