🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!

Hmm...Trump hired a known criminal. I wonder why? His influence in a particular region of the world maybe?
He hired him because he's a master at securing delegates like he did for Ford and Reagan. He lured Cruz delegates to Trump so he could secure the nomination. That was it then Trump turned the campaign over to Bannon in the final stretch as Manafort departed.

can you say John Podesta? how about Tony Podesta?

Translation: SQUIRREL!! :D

1bfa27ab081df3c881316a6deb163343--pixar-theory-squirrels.jpg
the rabbit hole is all yours bubba. enjoy the dirt. Much will be thrown out while Podesta and his brother go down and then they start singing and watch where that train goes. Long train running.

Liberals: "We got him now!" # 4,658,678
Idiot stil thinks the indictments are over.

Trump hired a campaign manager now charged with “ conspiracy against the United States..
Trump: I hire the best people.
Ha ha ha ha

Somewhere down the line Mueller will hit the thin skinned whiny little bitch an obstruction of justice indictment.

Liberals: "We got him now!" # 4,658,678
Idiot stil thinks the indictments are over.

Trump hired a campaign manager now charged with “ conspiracy against the United States..
Trump: I hire the best people.
Ha ha ha ha

Somewhere down the line Mueller will hit the thin skinned whiny little bitch an obstruction of justice indictment.
well once Manafort implicates the podesta brothers and on and on yes more indictments will be coming. will you be laughing with us?

You see, there is actual evidence this path.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Sure. It would then be a clear cut case of obstruction of justice.

If Trump let's him get charged and convicted then pardons him how is that obstruction of justice?

The only reason Mueller is going after Manafort for tax crimes is because he is trying to get him to flip because Mueller can't find anything. It isn't obstruction of justice if Trump takes that leverage away.

...because he would be stopping him from testifying in court where he could give information that could lead to others being indicted.

can you say John Podesta? how about Tony Podesta?

Translation: SQUIRREL!! :D

1bfa27ab081df3c881316a6deb163343--pixar-theory-squirrels.jpg
the rabbit hole is all yours bubba. enjoy the dirt. Much will be thrown out while Podesta and his brother go down and then they start singing and watch where that train goes. Long train running.
Fuctard still is waiting and he’ll wait and wait and wait for someone not affiliated with Trump to be indicted.
Podesta. Ha ha haha ha

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

Indicted for activities long before he was associated with the trumpster, and in fact was doing things with Dems. Hmmm. This is bad for trump how?

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

Manafort is going down for things he did with Russia while working with the Podesta Group long before Trump ever considered running for POTUS.

Oh, how embarrassing for the Democrats, if they had any shame.

So, why did Mr. I gotta good brain Trump pick him again?

Are you suggesting that Trump should have already known of Manafort's wrongdoing that took the Justice Department 1 year and a special prosecutor to uncover? Otherwise you trying to claim Trump should have known better than to hire this guy is just stupid.

Not at all, everyone knew about Manafort business dealings with the Ukraine and Russia. But my question is what was the draw to Manafort? The only connection I can see is both of them were knee deep in ties with Russia.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

If Trump let's him get charged and convicted then pardons him how is that obstruction of justice?

The only reason Mueller is going after Manafort for tax crimes is because he is trying to get him to flip because Mueller can't find anything. It isn't obstruction of justice if Trump takes that leverage away.

Because he'd be interfering in an investigation that is focused on himself and his campaign.

Obstruction of justice
Obstruction of justice is defined in the omnibus clause of 18 U.S.C. § 1503, which provides that "whoever . . . . corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice, shall be (guilty of an offense)." Persons are charged under this statute based on allegations that a defendant intended to intefere with an official proceeding, by doing things such as destroying evidence, or intefering with the duties of jurors or court officers.

A person obstructs justice when they have a specific intent to obstruct or interfere with a judicial proceeding. For a person to be convicted of obstructing justice, they must not only have the specific intent to obstruct the proceeding, but the person must know (1) that a proceeding was actually pending at the time; and (2) there must be a nexus between the defendant’s endeavor to obstruct justice and the proceeding, and the defendant must have knowledge of this nexus.

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux

So? Do you think this was a special prosecutor for Manafort because its not

If there were ties to Russia, Manafort and Trump, it would of been in the charges

So we can dismiss that part of the witch hunt

-Geaux

It's not over yet.

...because he would be stopping him from testifying in court where he could give information that could lead to others being indicted.

How would that stop Manafort from testifying? He would still be free to do so.

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!

Hmm...Trump hired a known criminal. I wonder why? His influence in a particular region of the world maybe?
He hired him because he's a master at securing delegates like he did for Ford and Reagan. He lured Cruz delegates to Trump so he could secure the nomination. That was it then Trump turned the campaign over to Bannon in the final stretch as Manafort departed.

Sure.

Manafort is going down for things he did with Russia while working with the Podesta Group long before Trump ever considered running for POTUS.

Oh, how embarrassing for the Democrats, if they had any shame.

So, why did Mr. I gotta good brain Trump pick him again?

Are you suggesting that Trump should have already known of Manafort's wrongdoing that took the Justice Department 1 year and a special prosecutor to uncover? Otherwise you trying to claim Trump should have known better than to hire this guy is just stupid.

Not at all, everyone knew about Manafort business dealings with the Ukraine and Russia. But my question is what was the draw to Manafort? The only connection I can see is both of them were knee deep in ties with Russia.
again, who cares.

yet the charges are for tax evasion.

You forget conspiracy against the United States and money laundering.

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux

So? Do you think this was a special prosecutor for Manafort because its not

If there were ties to Russia, Manafort and Trump, it would of been in the charges

So we can dismiss that part of the witch hunt

-Geaux

It's not over yet.
we know, we will be watching as the Podesta brothers and all they implicate come in. I have my popcorn ready.

yet the charges are for tax evasion.

You forget conspiracy against the United States and money laundering.
still with the podesta brothers. You forget there is actual evidence.

Forum List

Back