🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Such a silly question. What Manafort did in 2013 will make it easier to uncover what Manafort and Trump did later.
so you're saying they've been planning this since 2013 or earlier?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

and *my* logic is strained.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

Yes anyone with logic will. All Trump has to do is pardon Manafort.

Yes. Obstruction of justice is something you could expect from him.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

Manafort is going down for things he did with Russia while working with the Podesta Group long before Trump ever considered running for POTUS.

Oh, how embarrassing for the Democrats, if they had any shame.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?
yet the charges are for tax evasion.

We'll see if he gets off like Turbo Tax Timmy in the Obama administration.

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

What are the years that are pertinent here?

Let's check:

"Manafort allegedly made 13 wire transfers from 2011 to 2012 that drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials who were examining if he was helping the Ukrainian regime launder millions it plundered through corrupt dealings. Much of the money was filtered through the U.S. before landing in various areas around the world, Buzzfeed’s report notes.

Trump’s former campaign manager has been the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election."
FBI’s Focus On Manafort Doesn’t Have Anything To Do With Russian Collusion In The Election

You don't get it do you? Do you think Russian collusion only started in 2016?

Here's the crazy thing... Nobody gives a shit what you think. Shockingly enough your opinion means literally nothing.
I give two shits. you seem to feel people give a shit what you think.

You done yet?
I'm never done. I enjoy nothing burgers and pointing them out.

For the record, when, in your expert opinion does this become a real thing and no longer a "nothing burger"?

I'd like to quote you so I have it for future reference.
when there is actually a crime that involves trump. which I am confident today does not exist except in hitlery's dreams.
Quoted for later when your pretend like the charges against Trump are fake or made up.

You done yet?

For the record, when, in your expert opinion does this become a real thing and no longer a "nothing burger"?

when there is actually a crime that involves trump. which I am confident today does not exist except in hitlery's dreams.
Quoted for later when your pretend like the charges against Trump are fake or made up.
I'm honored.

so you going to post it when I'm right, correct?

A big fat nothing burger.

The indictment is purely focused on alleged financial crimes and does not include any charges related to the broader question that formed the basis of Mueller's investigation – whether Donald Trump's presidential campaign colluded with Russia to swing the 2016 election in his favor.

It describes criminal allegations that predate the Trump campaign; Trump's name is not mentioned in the 31-page document.

Read more: Paul Manafort and Rick Gates told to surrender to Mueller | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

who was he working for at the time? you're now trying to link trump and podesta.

damn funny shit mang.

What ever you say Boo Boo. Sorry if I don't bother trying to keep up with your silly attempts to mischaracterize what's happening. Right wing logic is just so strained.
so by your own logic, you're saying what modesta did in 2013, while working with podesta, will somehow link him to bad things trump did 3 years later.

I'm saying a charge of tax improprieties could make Manafort more cooperative with the rest of the investigation. You doubt that?

"The President . . . shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment."

Trump can pardon Manafort and not be obstruction of justice. That works mean every pardon is obstruction of justice.

f Mueller were going after wrong doing regardless of political party, he'd also be going after the Podesta group - Manafort might be willing to cut a deal for info regarding that relationship. The Podesta Group filed retroactive FARA paperwork & Manafort did the same, reportedly after they all came under scrutiny.

Tucker: Source Says Podesta Brothers & Manafort, Not Trump, 'Central Figures' in Russia Probe

As the special counsel investigation proceeds, what did the Podesta Group know about the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine?

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
So you were tricked into voting for Trump by what Manafort did in 2013?

lol, if you survived an attempted murder, would the perpetrator be innocent of any crime?
yeah and two years later the guy that hired you is someone responsible for that two year old crime? too funny. you guys are truly lost and still whiny sore losers butthurt.

Why are you certain this is the end of the investigation?

You done yet?

LOL you really think Trump is going to be charged with something here? What are you smoking?

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.
So you were tricked into voting for Trump by what Manafort did in 2013?

lol, if you survived an attempted murder, would the perpetrator be innocent of any crime?
yeah and two years later the guy that hired you is someone responsible for that two year old crime? too funny. you guys are truly lost and still whiny sore losers butthurt.

Why are you certain this is the end of the investigation?
because after 17 months all they have is tax evasion on a guy working for the DNC. hmmmm

Manafort is going down for things he did with Russia while working with the Podesta Group long before Trump ever considered running for POTUS.

So, why did Mr. I gotta good brain Trump pick him again?

So, why did Mr. I gotta good brain Trump pick him again?
who fking cares.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

damn funny shit mang.

no one else would ever do that, would they?

if you're mad at people doing this, funny how you only show it for people you don't like. for me, i hate EITHER FUCKING SIDE that ignores the law and pulls this crap. get rid of all of 'em, pull the constitution back out and let's go back to it and our original idea of this NOT being a full time job and let's try again.

I see the usual suspects salivating. LOL! Even if Trump was guilty of everything don't these fools know that you cannot arrest the president?

Forum List

Back