🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

You assume he has something on Trump, he wasn't even working for Trump's campaign but a couple of months before being fired. Go live in your fantasy world.

Doesn't matter how long he worked for Trump. Even if he worked for Trump for 1 day, if he conspired against the United States in that period, he's still guilty. And Trump is complicit because he hired him. Unless you're going to now say Trump had no power when it came to choosing his campaign chair...which would be a very silly argument to make.

What a laughable assertion. Trump would only be on the hook if he DIRECTED manafort to do illegal activity. Get a fucking clue, dude.
You think Trump is a hands off manager? Why did his ex adviser lie to the FBI and just plead guilty?
Every member of his administration that met with Russians LIED about it after getting caught.
Why did they lie?
For a moderator you’re not too bright, bro.

They lied because everybody lies. Even you. As far as the russian meetings go I don't recall them all saying no, what i do recall is them saying we met with a woman for oppo and she had nothing so it was a wasted meeting. So, why are you lying now? For a dipshit, you're not to bright brah!

They’re showing Trump on film now saying “ Paul did a great job for us. We’re winners. We’ve been winning all our lives.”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

They lied because everybody lies

No, no, no, no, no. This isn't an excuse. You've gone from denying they lied, to saying that yes, they lied but everyone lies. No. Not everyone lies. Just you people.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

AND he did whatever you allege, while working for PODESTA.

He worked for The Trump Campaign for two months and was fired, because The Trump Campaign did not want associated with his ties to Podesta, and Russia once they dug a little deeper in to his history.

So.....shouldn't your thread more accurately reflect reality?

As in Manafort leads to big question for The Podesta Brothers and Hillary Clinton?

Or is this just more FAKE NEWS?

And besides your jump to judgement (you can indict a ham sandwich) where exactly is your proof of any crimes? Remember, you are defending The Podesta Brothers, Hillary Clinton and Manafort's work on their behalf... So choose your defense wisely.

Kudos to Paul Manafort who according to you laundered $100 Million dollars in just two short months, while working for The Trump Campaign, and did absolutely nothing questionable while working for the Podestas and Clinton for two years.... WTF?

Manafort is an Evil Financial Genius to pull off what you allege working just two short months for The Trump Campaign before being fired.

Hope you took your Psych meds today.

This post belongs in Conspiracy Theories.

Last edited:
Yes, but he was working for podesta when he was doing all of his criminal shit.

You sure about that? Sounds like you're just repeating shit you heard from Conservatives who are scrambling to minimize the significance. You said while working for Podesta, he was doing illegal shit. Yet, no evidence suggests that. It's just an attempt by you to conflate the subject.

YIf he was directed to do that illegal shit by podesta then your hero podesta is the next one to go down.

Who said Podesta was my hero? I didn't vote for him. But you voted for Trump.

You voted for hilary so yeah, you did vote for podesta silly one, you DID
trump whore can’t discuss Trump’s criminals. His butt hurt ass goes right to Hillary.

Expect Flynn to get the next indictment.

Sure, defend the lying POS til the very end....and the end is coming.

Yes, but he was working for podesta when he was doing all of his criminal shit.

You sure about that? Sounds like you're just repeating shit you heard from Conservatives who are scrambling to minimize the significance. You said while working for Podesta, he was doing illegal shit. Yet, no evidence suggests that. It's just an attempt by you to conflate the subject.

YIf he was directed to do that illegal shit by podesta then your hero podesta is the next one to go down.

Who said Podesta was my hero? I didn't vote for him. But you voted for Trump.

What are you talking about? It's clear , Manafort's crimes were committed in 2012/13 the same time frame he consulted with the Podesta Group.
Correct. And an additional indictment was against Rick Gates. Also for his actions when they were working with the Podesta Group.

Why stop short of charging the Podestas?

This doesn't sound like something just about his taxes. The chargers I'm hearing about is Conspiracy against the United States... which is VERY serious.

What are the years that are pertinent here?

Let's check:

"Manafort allegedly made 13 wire transfers from 2011 to 2012 that drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials who were examining if he was helping the Ukrainian regime launder millions it plundered through corrupt dealings. Much of the money was filtered through the U.S. before landing in various areas around the world, Buzzfeed’s report notes.

Trump’s former campaign manager has been the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election."
FBI’s Focus On Manafort Doesn’t Have Anything To Do With Russian Collusion In The Election

You don't get it do you? Do you think Russian collusion only started in 2016?

The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.
The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.
And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

If you have any....ANY.....evidence to the contrary, please provide it.

Or.....immediately change your avi to the more accurate "GladToBeFooled"

You can say whatever you want, but Manafort's indictment includes all the way up to 2017.

The most important thing in all of the indictments is, they all include LYING to the feds.

If you have any....ANY.....evidence to the contrary, please provide it.

Or.....immediately change your avi to the more accurate "GladToBeFooled"

On page ONE it talks about 2016, and on page 7 it talks about 2017. You need to quit depending on some alt-right sites to tell you what to repeat, and read the thing yourself.

Read the indictment against Manafort and Gates

That's because she is arguably the most corrupt person ever to be in government.

And yet, not one single indictment of Clinton. Not one. Not when you guys had control of Congress and the INvestigative Committees. You couldn't find anything because it's all in your imagination.

Now you want to talk corrupt? Let's talk Nixon, Reagan, Bush the Dumber, and now Trump who've had -what- hundreds of criminal indictments among them?

trump whore can’t discuss Trump’s criminals. His butt hurt ass goes right to Hillary. Expect Flynn to get the next indictment.

They are obsessed with Hillary Clinton.
She haunts their dreams and lives rent free in their pointy heads.
It’s kind of wacky really. I hate Hillary too but I’ve moved on. The only thing I would say is that they should investigate her Russian payoffs too. Anyone’s really. But she is a non factor except for RWNJ Two Minute Hates.

"Only after being publicly tainted."

Are you suggesting that you wouldn't support a candidate who was 'publicly tainted"????

Kinda like this?

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.

Oh, my God, she's going to blow!!!!

YOu can tell when they are panicking is when they dredge up their 25 years of Hillary Conspiracy THeories that they were never able to prove.

Tell you what, let's spend as much money investigating trumps cronies as we spent trying to prove Mr. Clinton lied about a blow job. Bet we come up with more than a lie about a blow job.

trump whore can’t discuss Trump’s criminals. His butt hurt ass goes right to Hillary. Expect Flynn to get the next indictment.

They are obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

That's because she is arguably the most corrupt person ever to be in government.
Only in your conspiracy laden mind.
3 down from T’s administration and you’re still focused like a laser beam on Hillary.
You really don’t know how stupid that makes you look do you..
Watch him employ slowdown software on me now.

I don’t hear the Trump whores claiming this is a FAKE investigation any longer. The cold hard reality is slapping them in the face.
Three down many more to go..
well sure it is a fake investigation about russia and trump. Congress asked Mueller to show receipts so he came up with Manafort and Podesta tax evasion. so, nothing related to trump. so yeah, this was something that didn't need a special counsel to find. but hey, he had to show receipts.
You say that with much certainly but the fact is YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
Dope.
ahhh, but you do eh? I know where the evidence is right fking now. and it points at the Podesta brothers.

Morons: “Hillary is a criminal”
Yet she’s never been charged nor convicted with a crime. Butt hurt to the max.

Forum List

Back