🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

You can say whatever you want, but Manafort's indictment includes all the way up to 2017.

The most important thing in all of the indictments is, they all include LYING to the feds.

If you have any....ANY.....evidence to the contrary, please provide it.

Or.....immediately change your avi to the more accurate "GladToBeFooled"

On page ONE it talks about 2016, and on page 7 it talks about 2017. You need to quit depending on some alt-right sites to tell you what to repeat, and read the thing yourself.

Read the indictment against Manafort and Gates

I read it.

It speaks of personal aggrandizement and nothing in the slightest related to Trump.

His actions have EVERYTHING to do with Trump. Manafort offered to work for Trump FOR FREE.

And if you had read it, then why did you challenge me to point out that some of the charges are for actions through 2017? If you KNEW it was there?

Let's check:

"Tony Podesta and his lobbying company, the Podesta Group, are now being investigated after ties were discovered with Paul Manafort, the former chairman of the Donald Trump presidential campaign, sources told NBC News.

The Podesta Group was one of several firms that worked on a Manafort-led campaign for a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU). The campaign promoted Ukraine’s image in the West and was reportedly backed by the Party of Regions, a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine .....

Manafort’s consulting company DMP International registered as a foreign agent only in June, three years after the work it undertook in Ukraine between 2012 and 2014.
Robert Mueller’s probe is now looking into a Democratic lobbyist

Did you see the name Trump in there?

Me neither.

Do you see me defending Podesta? Please show me where I did that.

Everyone that broke the law deserves to go to jail.

"Only after being publicly tainted."

Are you suggesting that you wouldn't support a candidate who was 'publicly tainted"????

Kinda like this?

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.

Oh, my God, she's going to blow!!!!

YOu can tell when they are panicking is when they dredge up their 25 years of Hillary Conspiracy THeories that they were never able to prove.

Tell you what, let's spend as much money investigating trumps cronies as we spent trying to prove Mr. Clinton lied about a blow job. Bet we come up with more than a lie about a blow job.

Yep she is having a melt down.

She will continue to flood this thread with off-topic spew unless the mods do anything about it.

I've asked you to provide any of the indictments that connect to Trump.

You haven't been able to.

When can I expect to see that change in your avi?

Dumbass, the whole case is about Russian collusion. His charges have to do with Russia... this is just the first days of indictments. More will be coming.

So when are you going to have an original thought in your head that doesn't include 5,000 cut and pasted words?

"Dumbass, the whole case is about Russian collusion. "

Did you notice how easily I destroyed your argument, and your hopes, without ever having to use terms like that?

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?
Legal extortion. Flip on the Oranguton or prepare your ass for years in federal prison and bankruptcy when you get out. Not that he doesn't richly deserve the fucking he's going to get.

The fraud in chief’s former campaign manager for 3 months just surrendered to the FBI. They showed a picture of him being led away in a car with him covering his face.
Lol

This is just the beginning. Nowhere near the end. The trump whores excuses will change as the indictments get closer to Trump.

And yet you can neither list a single crime you believe Trump committed, nor explain how Trump could be tied to crimes Manafort committed 3 years before working for Trump.

Manafort received 75 million in shady funds and laundered 18 million through property purchases for foreign govts.

Who do you know that sells properties? Wasnt Trump Jr the one who said they get a ton of money through Russia?

Ok, I jumped ahead but what in the world was the reason Trump had to pick Manafort to run his campaign? Selling and buying properties? Laundering money?

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux

So? Do you think this was a special prosecutor for Manafort because its not

If there were ties to Russia, Manafort and Trump, it would of been in the charges

So we can dismiss that part of the witch hunt

-Geaux

It's not over yet.

Unfortunately you're right. The Demorats will continue to look foolish where there is 'no there, there' relative to Russian collusion. But now they'll shift focus to Flynn lol

-Geaux

Manafort was working with the Trump campaign for three months.

Prior to that, Manafort for already under a secret FISA warrant. The FBI never told that to the Trump team. Trump had to find that out and when he did, Manafort was canned.

Manafort should and will put the screws to Mueller by singing the song of Podesta.

"Only after being publicly tainted."

Are you suggesting that you wouldn't support a candidate who was 'publicly tainted"????

Kinda like this?

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.

Oh, my God, she's going to blow!!!!

YOu can tell when they are panicking is when they dredge up their 25 years of Hillary Conspiracy THeories that they were never able to prove.

Tell you what, let's spend as much money investigating trumps cronies as we spent trying to prove Mr. Clinton lied about a blow job. Bet we come up with more than a lie about a blow job.

Yep she is having a melt down.

She will continue to flood this thread with off-topic spew unless the mods do anything about it.

I've asked you to provide any of the indictments that connect to Trump.

You haven't been able to.

When can I expect to see that change in your avi?

Dumbass, the whole case is about Russian collusion. His charges have to do with Russia... this is just the first days of indictments. More will be coming.

So when are you going to have an original thought in your head that doesn't include 5,000 cut and pasted words?

"Dumbass, the whole case is about Russian collusion. "

Did you notice how easily I destroyed your argument, and your hopes, without ever having to use terms like that?

It's all connected to the collusion...

What do you think the charge of "Conspiracy Against the United States" is about?

Go ahead and continue with your meltdown... I'm not going to continue arguing with an obviously unstable individual that can't read simple documents.

The fraud in chief’s former campaign manager for 3 months just surrendered to the FBI. They showed a picture of him being led away in a car with him covering his face.
Lol

This is just the beginning. Nowhere near the end. The trump whores excuses will change as the indictments get closer to Trump.
Frankly what we as Americans should notice is that this PROVES Russians were trying to buy highly placed people. Manafort. Clinton. Posesta. Maybe Trump Jr.
Russians knew they couldn’t buy Hillary. Putin hated Hillary because she was tough on him for her entire stay as SOS.

Meanwhile Trump just hit a new low in approval in a new Fox poll. Lol

Manafort was working with the Trump campaign for three months.

Prior to that, Manafort for already under a secret FISA warrant. The FBI never told that to the Trump team. Trump had to find that out and when he did, Manafort was canned.

Manafort should and will put the screws to Mueller by singing the song of Podesta.

AG Yates told the Trump campaign the same thing about Flynn and they waited almost a month to can him.

This is only the beginning. They are going to lean on Manafort and Gats for what they are really after, dirt on tRump and the campaign.

Interestingly, this also happened today:

Trump Campaign Foreign Policy Adviser Pleads Guilty In Russia Probe | HuffPost

Papadopoulos told the FBI an overseas professor had “told him about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,’ but stated multiple times that he learned that information prior to joining the campaign,” according to court documents. In fact, Papadopoulos was contacted after he learned he’d be joining the campaign, and the professor only mentioned the “thousands of emails” after he’d been on the Trump campaign for more than a month.

The professor, the statement indicates, had “substantial connections to Russian government officials” even though Papadopoulos claimed the professor was “a nothing.”

Lol

Frankly what we as Americans should notice is that this PROVES Russians were trying to buy highly placed people. Manafort. Clinton. Posesta. Maybe Trump Jr.
Russians knew they couldn’t buy Hillary. Putin hated Hillary because she was tough on him for her entire stay as SOS.

what are you talking about? Anyone with $50 could buy HIllary, or at least rent her and that is a known fact.

The charges are for activity through 2016. There is no mention of Trump or the campaign in the 31 page indictement.

-Geaux

If there were ties to Russia, Manafort and Trump, it would of been in the charges

-Geaux

It's not over yet.

Unfortunately you're right. The Demorats will continue to look foolish where there is 'no there, there' relative to Russian collusion. But now they'll shift focus to Flynn lol

-Geaux
Yup Theres an indictment ready for Flynn too.
You trump whores really don’t understand how bad these indictments makes Trump look do you..
9 months in and charges against the United States of America already.

Lol

what are you talking about? Anyone with $50 could buy HIllary, or at least rent her and that is a known fact.
Speaking engagements does not constitute buying her.

I predict trump’s commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross to also be indicted. Putin laundered money to Cyprus. Guess who ran the bank there. Yup Wilbur Ross.

-Geaux

-Geaux

It's not over yet.

-Geaux
Yup Theres an indictment ready for Flynn too.
You trump whores really don’t understand how bad these indictments makes Trump look do you..
9 months in and charges against the United States of America already.

No, what you dumb liberals don't understand is that this process going this far absolutely proves that Trump knows he did nothing wrong and doesn't fear an investigation nor does he fear anyone turning on him.

When the news of Mueller's involvement in the investigation into Uranium One was made public, Trump absolutely could have fired him with no fear of a Republican House holding impeachment hearings, it wouldn't have happened. Not under any circumstances.

Further if he thought Manafort had something on him that he could use to leverage leniency , he could simply pardon Manafort and be done with it.

Do you liberals even understand the concept of logic?

Interesting how all the transactions cited are between 2008 & 2013, which is exactly when Manafort worked for The Podesta Brothers, and Hillary Clinton.

And if you look at the holdings companies, and financial institutions named, many of them are associated with Uranium One.

So here is the big question. Manafort and Gates were working for The Podesta Brothers. They are being charged with not being properly registered as a Foreign Agent. Both Podesta Brothers at the time also WERE NOT REGISTERED as Foreign Agents.

And then something miraculous happened. After not registering as Foreign Agents for the past 9 years when they were working in The Ukraine and Russia, The Podesta Brothers just recently and furiously started filing AMENDMENTS to all of their disclosure statements Registering as FOREIGN AGENTS 9 years afterwards.

So my question is, since they funded and directed all of this work done by Manafort and Gates on their behalf, and engaged in this work themselves as well, Is Mueller, a LIFELONG DEMOCRAT, CLOSE FRIEND OF COMEY and THE Clintons going to prosecute THE PODESTAS, and if NOT, why is he prosecuting Manfort and Gates for failing to register as Foreign Agents, when they simply could AMEND their Disclosures like THE PODESTAS were allowed to?

Did THE FBI DOJ allow THE PODESTAS TO AMEND their disclosure statements and DENY the same Courtesy to GATES and MANAFORT?

Forum List

Back