🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

Um, if Scooter Libby was no big deal... why did Bush commute his sentence before he went to the big house and broke bad on him?
Because Libby was nothing more than a scapegoat used by the Democrats to justify their massive witch hunt trying to take down Bush, just like Mueller just used Manafort to justify their / his failed attempt to take down Trump.

Libby was prosecuted for Perjury, false testimony that had NOTHING to do with Bush! Manafort just got indicted for crimes that had NOTHING to do with Trump. It's 'Scooter Libby' all over again...except Manafort, it seems, committed 'actual crimes' rather than just Perjury.

(It is also worth noting that former US Ag Holder was caught committing multiple Felony Counts of Perjury; yet, unlike Libby, Holder was protected from prosecution. He still became the 1st US Cabinet Member to ever be Censured for his crimes, but he was protected from going to jail like Libby did.)

The special counsel is there to address any crimes they find in the course of their duty.
Except there was never any 'Collusion' crime that needed investigating...as the indictment of Manafort Shows.

Manafort's Indictment is the result of allowing someone to dig into every aspect of a political opponent and his associates' background / life based on a bullshit original claim that was never true. If allowed to dig into someone's life enough - anyone's life - things will be found. Manafort is proof of that. His charges have nothing to do with 'Collusion'.

The permission to dig was based on a lie, a crime that never happened.

Except there was never any 'Collusion' crime that needed investigating...as the indictment of Manafort Shows.

You have no more insight on this matter than anyone else.

The fact that the indictment established a conspiracy against the US may hint at what's to come.

You assume he has something on Trump, he wasn't even working for Trump's campaign but a couple of months before being fired. Go live in your fantasy world.

Doesn't matter how long he worked for Trump. Even if he worked for Trump for 1 day, if he conspired against the United States in that period, he's still guilty. And Trump is complicit because he hired him. Unless you're going to now say Trump had no power when it came to choosing his campaign chair...which would be a very silly argument to make.

In other words you flunked law school.

Kudos to the liberals on this forum who predicted this spin would be coming this morning.

Spin? You mean the truth?

Manafort is charged with crimes that has nothing to do with Trump.

Yeah impeachment is coming down the road

Ha, It Has nothing to do with Trump and Russian Collusion. This stems from 2013, well before Trump ran for president.

PHOTO: Paul Manafort and Business Associate Rick Gates Charged in Mueller Witch Hunt – Told to Surrender!
Still a nothing burger? What a hoot. Can't deny you guys colluded with the russians now. Now what you'll do is the tired old tactic of talk about Hillary and make shit up about her and Obama. Distract, deflect, lie.

And in the end Trump will pardon these guys. So I guess it is a nothing burger. But don't for a second suggest Trump and his team aren't dirty. And they must go. DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!

BREAKING: Another Charged

George Papadopolous, another of those first five campaign advisors announced in March 2016 (Carter Page was another), pleaded guilty on Oct. 5, 2017, to making false statements to FBI. Unsealed this morning.

More soon.

Remember, days after being appointed, Papadopolous went to work trying to set up meetings between the Trump campaign and “Russian Leadership – Including Putin.”

We’re reading through the Papadopolous charges now. They are pretty bad and go directly to the Russia issue. More soon.

BREAKING: Another Charged

COLLUSION

Not much in the way of intelligent conversation here, that's for sure.

How the very same people who say 'oh no evidence Hillary ever committed any crimes" can with a straight face declare that Trump is a criminal based off of other people's crimes is just beyond me.

You have no more insight on this matter than anyone else.

The fact that the indictment established a conspiracy against the US may hint at what's to come.
Bullshit - while snowflakes still cling to 'Russian Collusion' LIES, I have historic precedence set by some of the same butt-hurt snowflakes that went after Bush in the same way with the outcome, so far now, being EXACTLY what it was then!

Bush Witch Hunt:
Dozens and dozens of committee hearings, hundreds of wasted man-hours away from doing the people's business, thousands of documents gone through, and millions of tax dollars spent over a liberal butt-head vendetta and pure HATE resulting in the scapegoating of Scooter Libby to justify their witch hunt.

Trump Witch Hunt:
Multiple investigations, dozens of committee hearings, hundreds of man hours, thousands of pages of documents, millions of tax dollars spent on a butt-hurt vendetta and pure HATE resulting in Manafort - Mueller's 'Scooter Libby' - being indicted for crimes that have nothing to do with and fails to support the snowflake / Liberal 'Trump Collusion' LIE!

SSDP - Same shit, Different President. The Democrats repeat history.....

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates told to SURRENDER | Daily Mail Online

related to taxes.

so we spend a fortune to investigate trump for said collusion and we get a lacky for taxes.

Yes, a simple case of taxes that can lock up Manafort for a long, long time. I wonder if he might consider releasing info he has on Trump in exchange for leniency on the tax charges. He would be an idiot to not consider that.

After it’s all done and no Russian collusion evidence is found on Trump, all he has to do is pardon him.
But really a year of investigation and liberals are juicing their pants over this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They lied because everybody lies

No, no, no, no, no. This isn't an excuse. You've gone from denying they lied, to saying that yes, they lied but everyone lies. No. Not everyone lies. Just you people.

Bullshit silly boy. I have never once said they didn't lie. Go back and read what I have said all along.

Oh, my God, she's going to blow!!!!

YOu can tell when they are panicking is when they dredge up their 25 years of Hillary Conspiracy THeories that they were never able to prove.

Tell you what, let's spend as much money investigating trumps cronies as we spent trying to prove Mr. Clinton lied about a blow job. Bet we come up with more than a lie about a blow job.

Yep she is having a melt down.

She will continue to flood this thread with off-topic spew unless the mods do anything about it.

I've asked you to provide any of the indictments that connect to Trump.

You haven't been able to.

When can I expect to see that change in your avi?

Dumbass, the whole case is about Russian collusion. His charges have to do with Russia... this is just the first days of indictments. More will be coming.

So when are you going to have an original thought in your head that doesn't include 5,000 cut and pasted words?

"Dumbass, the whole case is about Russian collusion. "

Did you notice how easily I destroyed your argument, and your hopes, without ever having to use terms like that?

It's all connected to the collusion...

What do you think the charge of "Conspiracy Against the United States" is about?

Go ahead and continue with your meltdown... I'm not going to continue arguing with an obviously unstable individual that can't read simple documents.
Conspiracy against the United States is related to the money laundering in 2012 and 2013. Who were the coconspirators? Manafort was working with the Podesta Group. Was it Tony, or Paul?

When is Mueller going to indict those responsible for funding the Russian-linked firm that just took the 5th before Congress, GPS Fusion?

At this point, one thing we know for sure. If a Democrat accuses you of doing something illegal, that Democrat is doing those things.

Forum List

Back