🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking- Its Manafort -Indicted

trump whore can’t discuss Trump’s criminals. His butt hurt ass goes right to Hillary. Expect Flynn to get the next indictment.

They are obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

That's because she is arguably the most corrupt person ever to be in government.
Only in your conspiracy laden mind.
3 down from T’s administration and you’re still focused like a laser beam on Hillary.
You really don’t know how stupid that makes you look do you..
Watch him employ slowdown software on me now.
You want conspiracy? How about this one: All of this infighting between Americans is actually sourced from AI who became sentient four years ago and are playing with us like the Greek Gods used to play with mortals. Elon Musk is on that bus.

I don’t hear the Trump whores claiming this is a FAKE investigation any longer. The cold hard reality is slapping them in the face.
Three down many more to go..
well sure it is a fake investigation about russia and trump. Congress asked Mueller to show receipts so he came up with Manafort and Podesta tax evasion. so, nothing related to trump. so yeah, this was something that didn't need a special counsel to find. but hey, he had to show receipts.
You say that with much certainly but the fact is YOU HAVE NO IDEA.
Dope.
ahhh, but you do eh? I know where the evidence is right fking now. and it points at the Podesta brothers.
You don’t know shit. You watch Fox News, the sexual assault station.

"Only after being publicly tainted."

Are you suggesting that you wouldn't support a candidate who was 'publicly tainted"????

Kinda like this?

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.

Oh, my God, she's going to blow!!!!

YOu can tell when they are panicking is when they dredge up their 25 years of Hillary Conspiracy THeories that they were never able to prove.

Tell you what, let's spend as much money investigating trumps cronies as we spent trying to prove Mr. Clinton lied about a blow job. Bet we come up with more than a lie about a blow job.

Yep she is having a melt down.

She will continue to flood this thread with off-topic spew unless the mods do anything about it.

Yeah, sure, except there is no evidence of that for if there were the trumpster would already be indicted. So good luck with that. It's hard to tell someone to do illegal shit a decade before you ever hired them to do work for you.

Ummm, not necessarily. Mueller could be strengthening his case by indicting Trump underlings first, to see if they have anything worth rolling on Trump. Trump's already admitted to obstruction of justice when he ordered the firing of Comey. These first indictments are to see who will roll on Trump first. Someone's going to. Manafort isn't an honorable guy so there's no reason to think he won't just spill the beans.
or maybe he is working on the actual evidence that points to the podesta brothers. hmmmm seems more logical to me. but that's just me.

"An Obama-appointed judge has been assigned the case"

"The case has been assigned to U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson, who was appointed by former president Barack Obama"

...surprise, surprise. The Democrats are rigging this witch hunt like they rigged their Primaries... :p

Manafort indicted on $75 million money-laundering charge | Daily Mail Online

Spin. lol
No, actually FACT. U.S. District Judge Amy Berman, appointed by Obama, has been appointed.

You got a problem with facts or reality? (I mean more than usual....)

Yes, but he was working for podesta when he was doing all of his criminal shit.

You sure about that? Sounds like you're just repeating shit you heard from Conservatives who are scrambling to minimize the significance. You said while working for Podesta, he was doing illegal shit. Yet, no evidence suggests that. It's just an attempt by you to conflate the subject.

YIf he was directed to do that illegal shit by podesta then your hero podesta is the next one to go down.

Who said Podesta was my hero? I didn't vote for him. But you voted for Trump.

What are you talking about? It's clear , Manafort's crimes were committed in 2012/13 the same time frame he consulted with the Podesta Group.
Correct. And an additional indictment was against Rick Gates. Also for his actions when they were working with the Podesta Group.

Why stop short of charging the Podestas?

Because what you libs don't seem to understand is just because underlings broke the law, doesn't mean the boss did.

What are the years that are pertinent here?

Let's check:

"Manafort allegedly made 13 wire transfers from 2011 to 2012 that drew the attention of federal law enforcement officials who were examining if he was helping the Ukrainian regime launder millions it plundered through corrupt dealings. Much of the money was filtered through the U.S. before landing in various areas around the world, Buzzfeed’s report notes.

Trump’s former campaign manager has been the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations into Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election."
FBI’s Focus On Manafort Doesn’t Have Anything To Do With Russian Collusion In The Election

You don't get it do you? Do you think Russian collusion only started in 2016?

The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.
The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.
And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

If you have any....ANY.....evidence to the contrary, please provide it.

Or.....immediately change your avi to the more accurate "GladToBeFooled"

You can say whatever you want, but Manafort's indictment includes all the way up to 2017.

The most important thing in all of the indictments is, they all include LYING to the feds.

On page ONE it talks about 2016, and on page 7 it talks about 2017. You need to quit depending on some alt-right sites to tell you what to repeat, and read the thing yourself.

Read the indictment against Manafort and Gates

I read it.

It speaks of personal aggrandizement and nothing in the slightest related to Trump.

No need for a meltdown. Manafort is going to be charged and probably go to jail. If he broke the law he should.

The fact remains Manafort is nothing but Mueller's 'Scooter Libby', a weak justification for the witch hunt, and an admission there is nothing to the liberal 'Trump Collusion' lie.

Are you suggesting that you wouldn't support a candidate who was 'publicly tainted"????

Kinda like this?

Just a few (25) of the scandals, lies, and criminal activity of Hillary Clinton.

YOu can tell when they are panicking is when they dredge up their 25 years of Hillary Conspiracy THeories that they were never able to prove.

Tell you what, let's spend as much money investigating trumps cronies as we spent trying to prove Mr. Clinton lied about a blow job. Bet we come up with more than a lie about a blow job.

She will continue to flood this thread with off-topic spew unless the mods do anything about it.

I've asked you to provide any of the indictments that connect to Trump.

You haven't been able to.

When can I expect to see that change in your avi?

You don't get it do you? Do you think Russian collusion only started in 2016?

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.
And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

You can say whatever you want, but Manafort's indictment includes all the way up to 2017.

The most important thing in all of the indictments is, they all include LYING to the feds.

On page ONE it talks about 2016, and on page 7 it talks about 2017. You need to quit depending on some alt-right sites to tell you what to repeat, and read the thing yourself.

I read it.

It speaks of personal aggrandizement and nothing in the slightest related to Trump.

His actions have EVERYTHING to do with Trump. Manafort offered to work for Trump FOR FREE.

And if you had read it, then why did you challenge me to point out that some of the charges are for actions through 2017? If you KNEW it was there?

Kinda like this?

I've asked you to provide any of the indictments that connect to Trump.

You haven't been able to.

When can I expect to see that change in your avi?

Dumbass, the whole case is about Russian collusion. His charges have to do with Russia... this is just the first days of indictments. More will be coming.

So when are you going to have an original thought in your head that doesn't include 5,000 cut and pasted words?

Trump hired the man with the reputation for being able to organize the convention so the never-Trumpers couldn't steal delegates.

That's the reason.

After that, he no longer needed him.

and shame on the RNC for letting such sleazy people hijack their party.

"...and shame on the RNC for letting such sleazy people hijack their party."

Did you just use the phrase 'sleazy people'....after you defended perverts who have sex with underage children?????

In a discussion about perverts who have sex with children, underage children.....you actually took the pervert's side.....

"But sex should be your owned damned business."
Libtard Finally Admits to Raping A Child...Then Declares The Matter Is OVER...Because He Says So.

Astounding....and revealing.

The dictionary definition of 'sleazy' has your picture.

The fraud in chief’s former campaign manager for 3 months just surrendered to the FBI. They showed a picture of him being led away in a car with him covering his face.
Lol

This is just the beginning. Nowhere near the end. The trump whores excuses will change as the indictments get closer to Trump.

I read it.

His actions have EVERYTHING to do with Trump. Manafort offered to work for Trump FOR FREE.

And if you had read it, then why did you challenge me to point out that some of the charges are for actions through 2017? If you KNEW it was there?

Let's check:

"Tony Podesta and his lobbying company, the Podesta Group, are now being investigated after ties were discovered with Paul Manafort, the former chairman of the Donald Trump presidential campaign, sources told NBC News.

The Podesta Group was one of several firms that worked on a Manafort-led campaign for a nonprofit called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECMU). The campaign promoted Ukraine’s image in the West and was reportedly backed by the Party of Regions, a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine .....

Manafort’s consulting company DMP International registered as a foreign agent only in June, three years after the work it undertook in Ukraine between 2012 and 2014.
Robert Mueller’s probe is now looking into a Democratic lobbyist

Did you see the name Trump in there?

Me neither.

Its time for Mueller to come out and say he found nothing on president Trump.

Ummm...so the idea behind indicting people lower on the food chain is that they will eventually roll on those above them.

Expect Manafort to avoid jailtime by rolling entirely on Trump and the GOP. Manafort owes them nothing, and since he's not an honorable person, he will quickly turn on anyone above him if he thinks it will result in him avoiding prison.

Indicting Manafort for Conspiracy Against the United States seems to imply that Mueller has got quite a boatload of evidence against him. If he didn't, he would have just been indicted for money laundering. But Conspiracy...yikes...that's bad news for anyone pro-Trump.

Indeed. And it is the podesta group that is higher up the food chain. Best be careful what you wish for silly boy, these are crimes listed long before the trumpster ever was a politician...but guess who was a politician at the time.....YEPPERS, your hero the shrilary.
Podesta Hillary Podesta Hillary.
No moron... Manafort, Gates and Popodopolous.

For the third time.......
If anyone had an ounce of objectivity, you would be disturbed by this.
Why?
Because this was predicted. (Charges would be filed for some crime that is not related to the investigation.)

Every American should be disturbed by an investigation whose investigators sole purpose is to find SOMETHING to charge targeted individuals with. How many times does this have to happen in Washington before people realize this is very unAmerican?
I sort of agree with you but I find that something is wrong with the system if these criminals are free to do as they please until this grey area strategy comes along.

I remember thinking the same thing about the overblown benghazi investigation. The events of benghazi had been laid out pretty clearly and no charges were made. But they kept pushing on the unrelated email controversy to the point of the missing emails being the biggest gotcha of the whole thing. And yet, no charges. Not even after 9 months of a Republican government.

The fraud in chief’s former campaign manager for 3 months just surrendered to the FBI. They showed a picture of him being led away in a car with him covering his face.
Lol

This is just the beginning. Nowhere near the end. The trump whores excuses will change as the indictments get closer to Trump.
Frankly what we as Americans should notice is that this PROVES Russians were trying to buy highly placed people. Manafort. Clinton. Posesta. Maybe Trump Jr.

Forum List

Back