BREAKING: Joe Biden used Multiple Pseudonyms in Ukraine Dealings

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He's busted! Joe Biden wasn’t involved in Hunters grifting , but Joe’s pseudonyms were pertaining to laundering money. Pierre Delecto and Carlos Danger would agree with this move.

How many threads will you start on this lie?
~~~~~~
Why don't you read the information before passing judgment

“Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as Vice President, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling,” Comer wrote in a statement. “The National Archives must provide these unredacted records to further our investigation into the Biden family’s corruption.”
“We already have evidence of then-Vice President Biden speaking, dining, and having coffee with his son’s foreign business associates,” he continued. “We also know that Hunter Biden and his associates were informed of then-Vice President Biden’s official government duties in countries where they had a financial interest.”

Read more:

Last edited:
How many threads will you start on this lie?
Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.

He's busted! Joe Biden wasn’t involved in Hunters grifting , but Joe’s pseudonyms were pertaining to laundering money. Pierre Delecto and Carlos Danger would agree with this move.

Hmm...were any of them "Co-conspirator"?, "Defendant #x"? :auiqs.jpg:

Because I've seen a whole bunch of those lately.

You've been saying he's busted for months. Yawn.

He is sofa king brilliant he probably used the names "Boe Jiden" & "Oh-jay Iden-bay"

Biden2b.gif

Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.
I'd like to agree with you that there is no way anyone could actually be as stupid as these parasites appear to be, but I see them all the time. The City of Autism TX is full of them. Some of them even look like normal people who can solve complex problems, remain alert, cognizant of their surroundings and draw reasonable conclusions with just enough data. Talk to them for more than 5 mins and you can sometimes bet they will have their entire bed wetting political philosophy expressed through a handful of bumper stickers on a piece of shit car they drive slow in the passing lane with.

They're real. They're out there causing accidents, shop lifting, interfering with things that ordinarily operate smoothly, ordering $400 worth of shit for an entire office at a P. Terry's drive thru, and voting for sociopaths that promise to steal shit on their behalf.

I'd like to agree with you that there is no way anyone could actually be as stupid as these parasites appear to be, but I see them all the time. The City of Autism TX is full of them. Some of them even look like normal people who can solve complex problems, remain alert, cognizant of their surroundings and draw reasonable conclusions with just enough data. Talk to them for more than 5 mins and you can sometimes bet they will have their entire bed wetting political philosophy expressed through a handful of bumper stickers on a piece of shit car they drive slow in the passing lane with.

They're real. They're out there causing accidents, shop lifting, interfering with things that ordinarily operate smoothly, ordering $400 worth of shit for an entire office at a P. Terry's drive thru, and voting for sociopaths that promise to steal shit on their behalf.
That's a lot of crying for one post.

~~~~~~
Why don't you read the information before passing judgment

“Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as Vice President, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling,” Comer wrote in a statement. “The National Archives must provide these unredacted records to further our investigation into the Biden family’s corruption.”
“We already have evidence of then-Vice President Biden speaking, dining, and having coffee with his son’s foreign business associates,” he continued. “We also know that Hunter Biden and his associates were informed of then-Vice President Biden’s official government duties in countries where they had a financial interest.”

Read more:

Because the fat fuck doesn't want to. It hurts her tiny little head.

Forum List

Back