BREAKING: Joe Biden used Multiple Pseudonyms in Ukraine Dealings

Only 125 views?

I mean, yeah, the thread title should have been a lot stronger.

But this is one of the top stories of the day.

This message board is fucking stupid.

He's busted! Joe Biden wasn’t involved in Hunters grifting , but Joe’s pseudonyms were pertaining to laundering money. Pierre Delecto and Carlos Danger would agree with this move.

I was wondering what new hoax Comer would come up with to distract from David Dennison's latest indictment.

If everything was above board and legal, why the pseudonyms.

Cult fucks, do you have any idea?

CARLOS DANGER? LIKE ANTHONY WEINER?

Update!

Joe Biden Jogs to Avoid Reporters After Comer Reveals He Used Pseudonym For Ukraine Dealings (VIDEO)​

I was curious to see what Biden looks like jogging. That was more of a quick fake jog, like you do when crossing a road and making a gesture of hurrying up out of courtesy.

What is your proof that James Comer's request is based on a lie?

You can't prove something never happened, you can only prove that it did happen. Where is your evidence that Biden used a multiple names???

Every lie Comer makes up is more fantastic and unbelieveable than the one before. I guess that's to make you forget the last lie which totally fell apart. In Comer's case, his star witness, Devon Archer, confirmed that Joe Biden was NEVER involved in Hunter's business.

In addition to [email protected] , He also used

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Check out this email Biden's Chinese secretary who moved his classified documents to Chinatown sent to President Biden and his son Hunter....
1692389470478.png

1692389512554.png

Source:

Last edited:
You can't prove something never happened, you can only prove that it did happen. Where is your evidence that Biden used a multiple names???

Every lie Comer makes up is more fantastic and unbelieveable than the one before. I guess that's to make you forget the last lie which totally fell apart. In Comer's case, his star witness, Devon Archer, confirmed that Joe Biden was NEVER involved in Hunter's business.
lol ! next week you'll be defending Biden for using fake names ... you'll say using fake names isnt a crime or proof of a crime ! dont worry commie unlike republicans dems never get hauled off to court ... but the public is starting to realize that the real criminal is not a man who disputes the fairness of the 2020 election but is instead a man that sold influence to enrich himself and his family . and because of said revelations the man you voted for wont be running in 2024 ! bank on it !

~~~~~~
Why don't you read the information before passing judgment

“Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as Vice President, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling,” Comer wrote in a statement. “The National Archives must provide these unredacted records to further our investigation into the Biden family’s corruption.”
“We already have evidence of then-Vice President Biden speaking, dining, and having coffee with his son’s foreign business associates,” he continued. “We also know that Hunter Biden and his associates were informed of then-Vice President Biden’s official government duties in countries where they had a financial interest.”

Read more:

There is absolutely no evidence in that letter that Comer wrote that indicates that they have any evidence that Joe Biden never used any of these names.

This is just another case of Comer, making shit up and pretending it means something up with no evidence and pretending he’s got something.

Please provide evidence that Joe Biden used to pseudonym - ever

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Thank you for your comment. Believe it or not, I am actually going to pay you a compliment. See, I do not actually believe that you are as stupid as you pretend to be online. I even have my suspicions that you do not even believe the ridiculous nonsense you espouse to others on a regular basis. I know it is fun to act stupid and be snarky. Thanks to the advent of the internet you can now do this with little to no consequence.

A virtuous man, or woman, of honor knows that there are a number of things that must be collectively valued highly in order to maintain a civil society. These things consist of matters such as honesty, having a strong work ethic, being productive, and tolerance of diversity of opinions and ideas. Too many people today choose to live without virtue and a sense of honor. But it is our duty to seek a virtuous life if we are to effectively live in peace with one another. This requires, inter alia, education on a myriad of topics fueled by a natural curiosity and drive to better oneself and, therefore, society in general.

Such a heightened and enlightened consciousness cannot be found on the internet. Cyberspace is a dark, virtueless morass of social toxicity that is the antithesis to virtue. I acknowledge this, and I have some some time now. Therefore, I begrudge nobody their words and thoughts in the cyber world. I expect nothing from them. They are nothing, and they are of no consequence to me. Their value, if any, is what you choose it to be.

In order to stave off the inevitable nihilism associated with internet socializing, I choose to accept faith in the belief that nobody can really be as stupid and ignorant as you appear to be from the comments you publicly make. Most assuredly you are merely saying what you say in order to derive some sort of pleasure from a deviant fetish you harbor based on watching people respond to your bullshit.
Now that you have posted the exact post twice, I have to ask, where did you get this from?

• Thanks
There is absolutely no evidence in that letter that Comer wrote that indicates that they have any evidence that Joe Biden never used any of these names.
I think you meant there is absolutely no evidence in that letter that Comer wrote that doesn't indicate that they don't not have any evidence that Joe Biden never used any of these names.

I think you meant there is absolutely no evidence in that letter that Comer wrote that doesn't indicate that they don't not have any evidence that Joe Biden never used any of these names.

I saw the interview. Comer is now saying he has proof that JB fired the prosecutor to help Burisma and Hunter. And we no that no such proof exists because this is a lie. This is Uranium One all over again.

We have solid proof that he's lying but gullible fools like you still believe the lie.

• Winner

Forum List

Back