BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

Unlikely. Being part of a violent mob breaking into the Capitol might carry some consequences, for any rational person. She’s unlikely to get much sympathy from anyone who isn’t part of Trump’s MAGA cult.
Jury will decide. Not you

There was a reason for a trial, and the fact it didn't happen just shows they wanted this swept under the rug.

He's a murderer, no matter what your proto-fascist mind thinks otherwise.
What’s the reason to charge him? The applicable legal standards consider this self defense. Self defense is not murder.

Maybe. It might be a bench trial. Or they might dismiss it before trial.

But you won’t decide either.

I just don’t want you to get your hopes up.
It was an unnessary shot. Jury will decide. Its all on video. This is civil not criminal trial

Marty wants a trial so we have to have a trial.

Jesus, what are you 5? That’s not what the judicial system is for.

The incident demanded a trial, not me.

Only person killed directly by action that day, and it was an unarmed protester hanging through a window.

If she were alone, probably not.

But she wasn’t alone, was she.
Are you serious? Only the police had guns. She was no threat. No one else came through the window. In fact Babbitt never made it through, did she? Byrd will be charged with murder before this is over.

It was an unnessary shot. Jury will decide. Its all on video. This is civil not criminal trial
I don’t think anyone would be surprised that smashing through a government building would potentially get you shot.

That’s just common sense.

I don’t think anyone would be surprised that smashing through a government building would potentially get you shot.

Tell that to the Portland riots. Attacked police over and over again. None got shot.

Shall we classify Capital Police Rent a Cops now?

Are you serious? Only the police had guns. She was no threat. No one else came through the window. In fact Babbitt never made it through, did she? Byrd will be charged with murder before this is over.
She wasn’t alone.

It did not happen in Portland. Why? They were trying to burn down a courthouse.

Tell that to the Portland riots. Attacked police over and over again. None got shot.

Shall we classify Capital Police Rent a Cops now?
The situation is a lot different when it’s one person attacking a dozen cops in rioter gear than when it’s hundreds of violent protestors attacking a couple of cops.

It’s also very different when the police are there because they are specifically charged with defending members of Congress and have lost the ability to retreat any further.

The incident demanded a trial, not me.

Only person killed directly by action that day, and it was an unarmed protester hanging through a window.
No, you’re demanding the trial. Don’t pretend like you’re acting on some principle.

There is no trial because there was no case against him.

Your uninformed opinion is not relevant.

No, you’re demanding the trial. Don’t pretend like you’re acting on some principle.

There is no trial because there was no case against him.

Your uninformed opinion is not relevant.

Wow, demanding our legal system do it's fucking job.....How snotty of me.

There was a big case against him, it was just ignored by willing government suck ups like you.

Forum List

Back