BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

The courthouse wasn’t in any danger of being burnt down and even if it was, the cops could just leave.
What? You are lying. Why?

Wow, demanding our legal system do it's fucking job.....How snotty of me.

There was a big case against him, it was just ignored by willing government suck ups like you.
The legal system’s job is not to prosecute people to appease you.

There is no case. The testimony and evidence shows a reasonable fear for imminent bodily harm in the circumstances present.

1704743480917.png
What? You are lying. Why?
That’s it?

1704743480821.png

What is this "them" shit? Babbitt was one unarmed woman who was murdered instead of arrested.

Murdered according to who?

I don't understand MAGA's obsession with failure and humiliation. Your ilk keep filing these useless, dead-end lawsuits that predictably fail. And then wallow in your failure with an almost kink-like fervor when these suits are tossed like useless garbage.

Has Kari Lake been advising Babbitt's mom?

There is no case. The testimony and evidence shows a reasonable fear for imminent bodily harm in the circumstances present.
No it is the legal system prosecuting political opponents. What testimony? Byrd never testified. Stop making shit up.

Murdered according to who?

I don't understand MAGA's obsession with failure and humiliation. Your ilk keep filing these useless, dead-end lawsuits that predictably fail. And then wallow in your failure with an almost kink-like fervor.
I bet you would shoot an unarmed woman too.

Reasonableness is a question of fact and something for a jury to decide, not the same people that employ the shooter.

Babbitt was part of the violent crowd.

Yup. A crowd smashing windows to get to congressmen and women. This after beating cops to get in and calling for the hanging of Mike Pence.

But MAGA prefers you ignore these details that are inconvenient to their victim narrative.

I bet you would shoot an unarmed woman too.

A member of violent mob rabidly smashing windows and crawling over barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress? A mob that had already brutally beaten cops to get that far? That had been calling for the hanging of Mike Pence?

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.

And what does your ilk get out of your predictable legal failures? Another opportunity to get head down, ass up and snivel about how you're victims?

No it is the legal system prosecuting political opponents. What testimony? Byrd never testified. Stop making shit up.
It was investigated by the DoJ. The report is available on the internet.

You never read it but run your mouth anyway. Im not surprised.

The evidence says otherwise.

And stopping a violent mob from getting to members of congress after that mob had brutally beaten cops is 'prosecuting political opponents'?

MAGA's attempt to overthrow an election and violently install the loser is wildly illegal. Sedition is wildly illegal. Beating cops to prevent an election is wildly illegal

A member of violent mob rabidly smashing windows and crawling over barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress? A mob that had already beaten cops to get that far?

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing.
No. Babbitt smashed nothing. In fact there is video of her striking a person who was. It was murder. Judicial Watch has recordings of Byrd's communications before and after the shooting. He is going down.

The evidence says otherwise.

And stopping a violent mob from getting to members of congress after that mob had brutally beaten cops is 'prosecuting political opponents'?

MAGA's attempt to overthrow an election and violently install the loser is wildly illegal.
Evidence? The evidence points to murder.

According to the lawsuit, Mr. Byrd fired his Glock 22 .40-caliber pistol, striking Ms. Babbitt in the left shoulder, then announced that he was being fired upon and was ready to return fire.

That did not happen. The only shot fired was by Byrd.

In fact, no shots were fired at Lt. Byrd or his fellow officers,” the lawsuit stated. “The only shot fired was the single shot Lt. Byrd fired at Ashli. He heard the loud noise of the gunshot. He saw her fall backward from the window frame.”

Reasonableness is a question of fact and something for a jury to decide, not the same people that employ the shooter.
DoJ policy says that they don’t prosecute cases unless there’s a likely chance they’ll win. The judicial system does not prosecute people “just to see”.

DoJ policy says that they don’t prosecute cases unless there’s a likely chance they’ll win. The judicial system does not prosecute people “just to see”.

The DOJ protected one of their own, nothing less.

And yet anyone who even looked at the Capitol funny that day gets decades in jail.....

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

'Criminal Ballot Stuffers'.....according to who? Gulliani promised he was going to present 'conclusive proof' of some crime by these Georgia Workers.

....and then slunk away with his tail between his legs presenting jack shit.

Trump promised us a comprehensive 'report' that proves the election was stolen.

....and then slunk away with his tail between his legs presenting jack shit.

Its been 3 YEARS. And still a spectacular failure by your Big Liars.

And yet anyone who even looked at the Capitol funny that day gets decades in jail.....
Its always a fucking conspiracy with you.

Who got decades in jail for “looking at the Capitol funny”?

Or.....committed sedition. Violently attacked cops. Tried to over throw an election.

Babbitt was part of a violent mob trying to smash their way their windows and baracades to get their hands on elderly members of congress.

The shoot was clean. The lawsuit is going nowhere. And you'll undoubtedly use your ilk's predictable and inevitable failure in court to frame yourself as a hapless victim.

Head down, ass up Marty.

Forum List

Back