BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

They shot at a violent mob trying to break through a barricade door to get their hands on elderly members of congress.

Every time you pretend it was an innocent protest that was no threat to anyone.....

And this

And this....

But it was all peaceful, huh buddy? Just normal folks touring the capitol, huh?

Good luck with your pseudo-legal nonsense, Judge Dredd.

No, they shot at the woman hanging halfway in the window, and then didn't shoot anyone else.

Are you saying "encouragement les autres" is a viable reason for a police officer to use deadly force?

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

Tom hasn't been contemplating suicide has he ?
There are running bets he's somewhere at the top of the ongoing Clinton hit list.

It's blindingly obvious why, the government protects it's own.

To the thundering applause of fake patriots like you.
It’s blindly obvious you don’t know what you’re talking about. The DoJ does.

I didn’t applaud any of this. It’s a tragedy, and totally preventable. It sure isn’t the only death caused by the Trump MAGA cult and won’t be the last.

It’s a conspiracy as to why, dipshit. There was no prosecution because it’s pretty clear that use of force was justified.

Are you just upset the DoJ didn’t ask your useless opinion?

Exactly. No prosecutor would touch that case, no jury would ever convict.

But among MAGA, where failure has been fetishized, their meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish failing spectacularly under the ACTUAL law is just 'evidence' that everyone is fucking them.

Its a political movement predicated on failure and resentment. Which is all this lawsuit is going to produce for them.

I didn’t applaud any of this. It’s a tragedy, and totally preventable. It sure isn’t the only death caused by the Trump MAGA cult and won’t be the last.

Bullshit.

you probably jerk off to the shoot video.

The situation is a lot different when it’s one person attacking a dozen cops in rioter gear than when it’s hundreds of violent protestors attacking a couple of cops.

It’s also very different when the police are there because they are specifically charged with defending members of Congress and have lost the ability to retreat any further.
ROEs are the same for either

What murder?

You mean stopping a frantically violent mob in its tracks with a single gunshot before they could break their way through barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress?

Again, the video is not your friend, tinfoil.

Congress was evacuated.

Marty is under the mistaken impression that HE is the sole legal authority, from which all other authority is derived. On the constitution, the law, prosecutions, indictments, even jury verdicts.

Alas, that's not how reality works. And MAGA is always confused, resentful and bitter that the law isn't whatever they imagine it is.

I can't wait for the next similar incident when a cop shoots and unarmed black person and the lefties are back to vilifying the police again. It will somehow be 'different' in their eyes again, the 'difference' of course being their political bias that controls how they perceive everything in life.

Congress was evacuated.

Congress was being evacuated.

And the violent mob that Babbitt was a part of was frantically trying to get their hands on those members of congress.

Again, your made up reboot of J6 where it was non-violent and just a protest.....is contradicted by the video of ilk.

Marty is under the mistaken impression that HE is the sole legal authority, from which all other authority is derived. On the constitution, the law, prosecutions, indictments, even jury verdicts.

Alas, that's not how reality works. And MAGA is always confused, resentful and bitter that the law isn't whatever they imagine it is.

Wow, I'm debating on a message board. What a fucking dodging dried up old twat you are. You can't actually argue so you deny the purpose of arguing, which on a FUCKING MESSAGEBOARD is the point entirely.

You are defending an obviously corrupt system. Correct?

Congress was being evacuated.

And the violent mob that Babbitt was a part of was frantically trying to get their hands on those members of congress.

Again, your made up reboot of J6 where it was non-violent and just a protest.....is contradicted by the video of ilk.
Did the mob tell you that? You have no idea what those people were doing or what they thought.

Bullshit.

you probably jerk off to the shoot video.
Useless response.

MAGA cultists lost touch with reality and therefore think that doing things like smashing through doors at the Capitol are totally okay.

Other MAGA cultists try to attack an FBI office with a nailgun and die in the middle of an Ohio cornfield.

Other MAGA cultists think COVID is a hoax and refuse to seek medical care for it.

Trump is pretty good at ruining people’s lives. I can’t imagine he gives a fuck though.

I can't wait for the next similar incident when a cop shoots and unarmed black person and the lefties are back to vilifying the police again. It will somehow be 'different' in their eyes again, the 'difference' of course being their political bias that controls how they perceive everything in life.

Oh, whataboutry! A classic.

You don't deny the brutal violence inflicted upon police by your ilk, or their attempt to overthrow the election, or the mob's frantic, violent attempt to batter down barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress. Or their calls to hang the vice president.

But some imaginary 'black person' in some imagined shooting at some future event some how justify it all?

Any excuse for MAGA attacks on cops and congress, I suppose.

Useless response.

MAGA cultists lost touch with reality and therefore think that doing things like smashing through doors at the Capitol are totally okay.

Other MAGA cultists try to attack an FBI office with a nailgun and die in the middle of an Ohio cornfield.

Other MAGA cultists think COVID is a hoax and refuse to seek medical care for it.

Trump is pretty good at ruining people’s lives. I can’t imagine he gives a fuck though.

LOL The government goes after all these people to ruin then for political apostacy and all you got is "TRUMPS FAULT HURR DURR DURR.

Fucking twat.

Useless response.

They're completely delusional. They imagine that Georgia poll workers just doing their jobs were part of a vast international conspiracy to throw an election. They imagine that Ray Epps, some poor MAGA fuck from Arizona....was the true mastermind of J6 and incited a riot from an otherwise peaceful crowd.

They imagine that Babbit was just some poor girl protesting peacefully when she was shot for no reason. And not part of a rabid, violent mob frantically smashing their way through windows and barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress. Despite video evidence demonstrating exactly that:

Delusion is MAGA doctrine now. They can justify ANY criminal act, any violence, anything....through sheer force of their delusions and imagination.

Which might explain their recent hard on for civil war. They've somehow imagined that murdering police and soldiers is justified, just like they've explained away their brutality in the attack on the capitol.

LOL The government goes after all these people to ruin then for political apostacy and all you got is "TRUMPS FAULT HURR DURR DURR.

Fucking twat.
The MAGA cultists came after the government.

1704747101891.jpeg

Forum List

Back