BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

Oh, whataboutry! A classic.

You don't deny the brutal violence inflicted upon police by your ilk, or their attempt to overthrow the election, or the mob's frantic, violent attempt to batter down barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress. Or their calls to hang the vice president.

But some imaginary 'black person' in some imagined shooting at some future event some how justify it all?

Any excuse for MAGA attacks on cops and congress, I suppose.
:cuckoo: 🤡 :cuckoo:

The MAGA cultists came after the government.

View attachment 885264

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

They're completely delusional. They imagine that Georgia poll workers just doing their jobs were part of a vast international conspiracy to throw an election. They imagine that Ray Epps, some poor MAGA fuck from Arizona....was the true mastermind of J6 and incited a riot from an otherwise peaceful crowd.

They imagine that Babbit was just some poor girl protesting peacefully when she was shot for no reason. And not part of a rabid, violent mob frantically smashing their way through windows and barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress. Despite video evidence demonstrating exactly that:

Delusion is MAGA doctrine now. They can justify ANY criminal act, any violence, anything....through sheer force of their delusions and imagination.

Which might explain their recent hard on for civil war.

It seems the two primary SJW twats in this thread are performing reach arounds on each other.

Get a room you dried up old cat lady and cat lady fucker.

Laughing.....no rebuttal, I see. Shocker.

You keep that head in the sand buddy, and that ass in the air. This nonsense lawsuit being dismissed will be all the sweeter that you never see it coming.

Laughing.....no rebuttal, I see. Shocker.

You keep that head in the sand buddy, and that ass in the air. This nonsense lawsuit being dismissed will be all the sweeter that you never see it coming.

Rebuttal to what exactly, your delusions? :laughing0301:

They were trying to overturn a lawful election in that video? They were violently beating their way through barricades to get their hands on members of congress?

Link please.

No, they were destroying private property, assaulting police officers, burning police vehicles, and burning a police station.

Then there was the months long siege of a federal courthouse.

Three years is beyond taking time to put this together.

I'm sure its with Trump's 'report' on Election Fraud that he has laughably failed to produce, or his 'evidence' on Obama's birth certificate found by his 'investigators' in Hawaii that he has failed to produce, or Gulliani's 'comprehensive evidence' that the Georgia poll workers were committing criminal acts that he has failed to produce.

MAGA is irrefutable.....until you demand evidence. Then it all just falls the fuck apart.

No, they were destroying private property, assaulting police officers, burning police vehicles, and burning a police station.

Then there was the months long siege of a federal courthouse.

So......having failed utterly to justify the violent mob that Ashley Babbitt was a part of their attack on the capitol, their attempt to overthrow an election, their attempt to get violently break down barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress,

......you're now frantically abandoning the topic and trying to talk about anything else.

Are....are you starting to see why you ilk have such a pathetic record in court yet, buddy?

And in DC, even if it's not Trump, it's going to happen at some point down the road.

We're not the one's threatening civil war if we lose. That would be your ilk.

To Big Liars, everyone looks like a seditionist. Because that's what they'd do, given the chance.

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

She is dead because she was a traitor and she was dumb enough to believe Trump... and her family will lose their case for sure.

There is no ROE. It’s justifiable use of force or not. That depends on the circumstances and the risk.
Police operate under ROEs.

There are rules to engagement. I guarantee you its not head shots with a Billy Club

Forum List

Back