BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

Who was going to arrest her while still keeping the barricaded doorway guarded from the other rioters who would be streaming through the breach she tried to create?
They had been trying to just that at all the barricades all day.

It failed in the face of that mob

Last edited:
Congress was being evacuated.

And the violent mob that Babbitt was a part of was frantically trying to get their hands on those members of congress.

Again, your made up reboot of J6 where it was non-violent and just a protest.....is contradicted by the video of ilk.
grasping-at-straws1%20%281%29.jpg

The video really does say it all.

"FUCK THE BLUE! FUCK THE BLUE!" was just an exquisite admission of what MAGA really thinks about cops.

Right before the violent mob began to frantically smash their way into the Speaker's Lounge to get their hands on elderly members of congress.

Last edited:
You are defending an obviously corrupt system. Correct?
I support the actual election results, certified by the States and the electors of the electoral college.

You know....the election that your ilk tried to violently overthrow so you could retain power he hadn't earned, despite him having lost the election.

And your ilk beat cops, threatened political officials, created fake docs, engaged in elaborate fraud and violently attacked the capitol to attempt it.

No thank you. Your support of violent criminals, frauds and secessionists is noted, however.

So......having failed utterly to justify the violent mob that Ashley Babbitt was a part of their attack on the capitol, their attempt to overthrow an election, their attempt to get violently break down barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress,

......you're now frantically abandoning the topic and trying to talk about anything else.

Are....are you starting to see why you ilk have such a pathetic record in court yet, buddy?

Liar%20too.jpg

The video really does say it all.

"FUCK THE BLUE! FUCK THE BLUE!" was just an exquisite admission of what MAGA really thinks about cops.

Right before the violent mob began to frantically smash their way into the Speaker's Lounge to get their hands on elderly members of congress.

Yes, the riot was deplorable and a grave mistake. Your ignorant allegations are desperate hyperbole.

d12bbcb8f33706a6c9b523698ba7aac8.jpg

ray-epps1.jpg

Should all of these rioters have been subject to deadly force?

Scores%20of%20riot%20photos-X2.jpg

It's about time. If I was Judicial Watch I would aim higher. The black criminal ballot stuffers in Georgia sued for $150 million over hurt feelings. We're talking about murder here. Karma is coming back to Michael Byrd who has Ashli's blood on his hands.

Keep it posted...I want to know when it gets laughed out of court.

[/QUOTE]
Keep it posted...I want to know when it gets laughed out of court.

Its a lawsuit that should come with an 8-ball gag and a bucket of lube. As it only exists to feed the conservative failure kink.

Yes, the riot was deplorable and a grave mistake. Your ignorant allegations are desperate hyperbole.

d12bbcb8f33706a6c9b523698ba7aac8.jpg

ray-epps1.jpg

Should all of these rioters have been subject to deadly force?

Scores%20of%20riot%20photos-X2.jpg

And why would anyone shoot Ray Epps?

I love how clueless you poor souls are on how the law actually works. It makes your confusion, butthurt and sense of entitled victimhood all the more hilarious when your pseudo-legal nonsense runs face first into the actual law.

Get used to that feeling.

You're telling me that the scream of 'GUN! GUN!' didn't inform Ashley there was a gun?

And you keep skipping the 'violently smashing their way into the Speaker's Lobby to try and get their hands on elderly members of congress' part. Where the violent mob surged forward when they realized that members of congress were escaping.

All while completely ignoring the mob's brutally violent attack on the police to get into the capitol.

Alas, reality doesn't change just because you want to delude yourself with a fantasy 'story'.

Every time you try and pretend, I just show the video of what actually happened.....and you lose.

No I am telling you Byrd lied. He said he warned Babbitt, and he also said he was being fired on. Both lies. Judicial Watch can prove it.

I support the actual election results, certified by the States and the electors of the electoral college.

You know....the election that your ilk tried to violently overthrow so you could retain power he hadn't earned, despite him having lost the election.

And your ilk beat cops, threatened political officials, created fake docs, engaged in elaborate fraud and violently attacked the capitol to attempt it.

No thank you. Your support of violent criminals, frauds and secessionists is noted, however.
The system is totality corrupt and you allow it. Even support and gloat about it. Little man.

No I am telling you Byrd lied. He said he warned Babbitt, and he also said he was being fired on. Both lies. Judicial Watch can prove it.

No, you're telling me that among all the screaming, you can't hear Byrd.

While we can all see the violent mob frantically slamming their way through the barricade to get their hands on elderly members of congress.

No, you're telling me that among all the screaming, you can't hear Byrd.

While we can all see the violent mob frantically slamming their way through the barricade to get their hands on elderly members of congress.

Then how could Babbitt hear? You think Byrd considered that? Murder for political gain is terrorism.

Last edited:
The system is totality corrupt and you allow it. Even support and gloat about it. Little man.

Says you anytime you don't like the results of any election.

And you support fraud, lies, forgeries, conspiracies and violent attacks against cops and the capitol to 'correct' any election you don't like the outcome of.

Alas, its court where your ilk fail. And court where Ashley's mom filed the meaningless suit for wrongful death.

Laughing.....there are literally a dozen people screaming over each other. ANd you're going to tell me that you can make out exactly what each is saying? Especially a guy behind a closed and barricaded door, backed into an alcove, whose face you can't even see?

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back