BREAKING: Judicial Watch Files $30 Million Wrongful Death Lawsuit against U.S. Government on Behalf of Ashli Babbitt’s Husband and Estate

YOU are the one who said the shooting of an innocent woman was JUSTIFIED!

Actually, that would be the investigation into the shooting that found no evidence of a crime.

But so much for your psuedo-legal nonsense about Ray Epps, eh?

And since you don't know shit about anything you're discussing, let me walk you through your blunder. The sky in the picture is question is BLACK. It was the night before, on January 5th. Epps advocated no violence even then, he did advocate going into the capitol.

Not beating cops. Not hanging Mike Pence. Not smashing windows or violently tearing through barricades. Not any of that hateful, violent shit that MAGA did.

But simply going into the capitol.

Which is perfectly protected free speech under the imminent lawless action standard established by the Supreme Court in 1973. See, for 'incitement', you need an act of speech that incites lawless action that is to occur imminently. Not a day later, after a several meals and a good night's sleep. See Hess v. Indiana if you'd like a real education.

So I ask again, why do you want to shoot Ray Epps?

Last edited:
Actually, that would be the investigation into the shooting that found no evidence of a crime.

But so much for your psuedo-legal nonsense about Ray Epps, eh?

And since you don't know shit about anything you're discussing, let me walk you through your blunder. The sky in the picture is question is BLACK. It was the night before, on January 5th. Epps advocated no violence even then, he did advocate going into the capitol.

Not beating cops. Not hanging Mike Pence. Not smashing windows or violently tearing through barricades. But simply going into the capitol.

Which is perfectly protected free speech under the imminent lawless action standard established by the Supreme Court in 1973. See, for 'incitement', you need an act of speech that incites lawless action that is to occur imminently. Not a day later, after a several meals and a good night's sleep. See Hess v. Indiana if you'd like a real education.

So I ask again, why do you want to shoot Ray Epps?
YOU are the one who supported the murder of an innocent woman for being a deadly threat to a sketchy cop, not me.

I'm sorry you chose to remain ignorant. If you had watched the video, you would know why the sky is black in the video.

Never%20argue%20with%20a%20Liar-X2.jpg

How is it not painfully obvious to you that what Ray Epps did was a far worse crime than anything any of the alleged "crimes" committed by the hostages being held by this failed administration?

The Jan 6 rioters are being prosecuted with the sole goal of intimidating anyone who supports President Trump.

Last edited:
YOU are the one who supported the murder of an innocent woman for being a deadly threat to a sketchy cop, not me.

I'm sorry you chose to remain ignorant. If you had watched the video, you would know why the sky is black in the video.

Never%20argue%20with%20a%20Liar-X2.jpg

"Murder" according to who? Not any prosecutor with jurisdiction, not the Capitol police force, not the Department of Justice. Not any judge with jurisdiction.

So....you're citing yourself then? Yeah, I'm gonna go with the actual video over some guy on the internet who says he knows better than the law, the courts, or the justiice department.

Ashley was a part of a violent mob that was frantically slamming their way through a barricaded door to the Speaker's Lobby so they could get their hands on elderly members of congress.

And that one shot stopped the mob cold. That's not murder. That's fuck around and find out.

So......having failed utterly to justify the violent mob that Ashley Babbitt was a part of their attack on the capitol, their attempt to overthrow an election, their attempt to get violently break down barricades to get their hands on elderly members of congress,

......you're now frantically abandoning the topic and trying to talk about anything else.

Are....are you starting to see why you ilk have such a pathetic record in court yet, buddy?

It's the same topic. One day of "rioting" that did nothing to stop the transfer of power vs. months of private and public property damage, continuing today to blocking roads and defacing military cemeteries.

And because the people on the right stand for what they do, no masks worn while anti-fa and BLM got away with almost everything (and even when ID'ed they got sweetheart deals.

A. There was still a barricade behind them protecting the House

B. They were exposed directly to that mob… with no protection

C. Look at their eyes. They were scared shitless

The SWAT cops looked just fine. The rent-a-cop who did the shooting was a panicky idiot.

Yes, because some crackhead being killed by the police by accident requires burning a looting for months....
Doesn’t change the fact that Trump’s MAGA cultists came after the government. They picked this fight. Now we are supposed to feel sorry for them?

Doesn’t change the fact that Trump’s MAGA cultists came after the government. They picked this fight. Now we are supposed to feel sorry for them?

CHAZ/CHOP. They actually replaced the government for months.

Yet no cries of rebellion or insurrection about them....

Stupidity is bad enough, but stupid hypocrisy is a game ender.

CHAZ/CHOP. They actually replaced the government for months.

Yet no cries of rebellion or insurrection about them....

Stupidity is bad enough, but stupid hypocrisy is a game ender.
And you also don’t hear cries of sympathy for them either.

Unlike you losers who shed tears of sympathy for the arrest and prosecution of your beloved rioters.

And you also don’t hear cries of sympathy for them either.

Unlike you losers who shed tears of sympathy for the arrest and prosecution of your beloved rioters.

I also don't see you lazor focusing on them, instead focusing on something that mildly impacted government for ONE DAY, vs. something that ruined hundreds of people's lives via the destruction of their property.

I also don't see you lazor focusing on them, instead focusing on something that mildly impacted government for ONE DAY, vs. something that ruined hundreds of people's lives via the destruction of their property.
We focus on January 6th because the Trump MAGA cult hasn’t come to terms with what happened and they’re likely going to reelect the single most responsible person who intends to pardon the criminals.

If you cultists had decided to stop supporting Trump after what he did last election, we wouldn’t be talking about it.

We focus on January 6th because the Trump MAGA cult hasn’t come to terms with what happened and they’re likely going to reelect the single most responsible person who intends to pardon the criminals.

If you cultists had decided to stop supporting Trump after what he did last election, we wouldn’t be talking about it.
No. You focus on it because its all you got.

You focus on it because like the Nazis, you see it as a Reichstag fire event, something to propagandize ad nauseum to "smite" your enemies with.

Marener's lament: IF EVERYONE THINKS LIKE MEEEEEE IT WOULD BE UBER COOL!

Lemming.

You focus on it because like the Nazis, you see it as a Reichstag fire event, something to propagandize ad nauseum to "smite" your enemies with.

Marener's lament: IF EVERYONE THINKS LIKE MEEEEEE IT WOULD BE UBER COOL!

Lemming.
We’ve discussed it enough to know you don’t actually give a shit about what the country stands for and are willing to make any excuse to ignore what happened.

It’s just excuse after excuse and conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory.

Watching your head explode when he wins will be Epic.
And that’s the point right. It’s not what’s best for the country but what’s going to satisfy your desire to see people you hate suffer.

The government is not a tool for you to troll us.

We’ve discussed it enough to know you don’t actually give a shit about what the country stands for and are willing to make any excuse to ignore what happened.

It’s just excuse after excuse and conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory.

This coming from someone who cheers the jailing for years of people who didn't touch a cop, and just entered the capitol when let in by the police themselves.

Forum List

Back