BREAKING: Man found on fire at National Mall, D.C. Metro Police say

It's clear, he looked up the website and saw what the exchange wanted.
If they can burn him on healthcare........................................................................

Holy hell, the hens are coming home to roost.

No link yet.

Oh, and let me say this is a POLITICAL thing about the SHUTDOWN, in case some monitor on here wants to call it something else.

WTF? is there a lunatic convention in D.C.? I mean besides the usual Lunatic convention that we elect into office.

Last edited by a moderator:

No link yet.

Oh, and let me say this is a POLITICAL thing about the SHUTDOWN, in case some monitor on here wants to call it something else.

WTF? is there a lunatic convention in D.C.? I mean besides the usual Lunatic convention that we elect into office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK-nVzp5NbE]Lunatic Fringe by Red Rider - YouTube[/ame]

Nope, same ones. Except they have more time on their hands now.

the left are such sensitive and caring people aren't they?

No link yet.

They are also psychics...

MAN OH MAN:uhoh3:

Last edited:
Reports indicate that this man had been a little "hot under the collar" lately but that has not been confirmed. They say he was really fuming about something that was really burning him up. The media really gets all fired up over stories like this. :lol:

Reports indicate that this man had been a little "hot under the collar" lately but that has not been confirmed. They say he was really fuming about something that was really burning him up. The media really gets all fired up over stories like this. :lol:

He was tired from working extra hours to pay for obamacare. Was burning the candle at both ends.

He was tired from working extra hours to pay for obamacare. Was burning the candle at both ends.

Yep, and he probably was really burned out.

Forum List

Back