BREAKING: Marine GENERAL- Military Coup Against Obama

This country needs a modern Augusto Pinochet to purge our nation of the parasitic and despotic statist sociopaths that currently control the government.

If something drastic isn't done soon, I believe the terror unleashed by the Bolsheviks on the Russian people will pale in comparison to the nightmarish Orwellian hell hole the leftist oligarchy is desperate to achieve.

augusto-pinochet2.jpg

I would rather die on my belly in a pile of empty brass as a free man, than starve to death making brass for tyrants as a slave. Eventually there will only be those two choices I'm afraid. God help us if we can't do it in the ballot box.

One honest fascist, only in this you're not alone.

[\

And one does not need to be a lawyer to know that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land while the Declaration of Independence is a.....declaration....not a law. Just like Washington's Farewell Speech and the Federalist Papers.....not law but very valuable historical documents.

If the Declaration of Independence carries no legal weight, then the original 13 Colonies are still under the Crown.

Try to think before you speak, and you won't be a LOLiberal stuck in LOLiberaLand.

[\

And one does not need to be a lawyer to know that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land while the Declaration of Independence is a.....declaration....not a law. Just like Washington's Farewell Speech and the Federalist Papers.....not law but very valuable historical documents.

If the Declaration of Independence carries no legal weight, then the original 13 Colonies are still under the Crown.

Try to think before you speak, and you won't be a LOLiberal stuck in LOLiberaLand.

Name ONE legal case that has ever been decided based on the DoI.

What.An.Idiot.

Show me where Kosh links his objection to airstrikes to the Dec of Independence? I am not in complete agreement with him but his argument should not be summarily dismissed and his argument is rooted in law. Not the liberal interpretation of law. The traditional interpretation.

Do you even realize there are dif interpretations? That's why I'm asking what your legal background is. Are you a lawyer?

Where is the enforcable law in the Dec of Ind?

Was posted here first that you dismissed:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...litary-coup-against-obama-17.html#post9602322

The Organic Laws of the United States of America can be found in Volume One of the United States Code which contains the General and Permanent Laws of the United States. U.S. Code (2007)[1] defines the organic laws of the United States of America to include the Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776, the Articles of Confederation of November 15, 1777, the Northwest Ordinance of July 13, 1787, and the Constitution of September 17, 1787.

Organic law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once again the far left shows they do not understand such things.

Organic law. :lol: How does one enforce such an "organic law"? Where has the Supreme Court ever made a decision based on what the Dec of Ind says?

And if you want to count it as law...what about this part of the Dec of Ind?
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;

Have you forgotten that part?

[\

Oh...so you want to tell us that we didn't have to actually fight a war against Great Britain to gain our independence....the weight of the legality of the Declaration did that for us......idiot.

Tell that to Jefferson Davis.

Wow! Even more proof that the far left has no clue on any of these documents.

Hey, if you want to come out of your parrot cage and make the argument that armed rebellion against the US is legal under the Constitution,

by all means, entertain us.

WOW! the far left is reaching and continues to show they do not understand said documents.

Please show you understand the Constitution first then we can continue.

Where is the enforcable law in the Dec of Ind?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...litary-coup-against-obama-17.html#post9602322

The Organic Laws of the United States of America can be found in Volume One of the United States Code which contains the General and Permanent Laws of the United States. U.S. Code (2007)[1] defines the organic laws of the United States of America to include the Declaration of Independence of July 4, 1776, the Articles of Confederation of November 15, 1777, the Northwest Ordinance of July 13, 1787, and the Constitution of September 17, 1787.

Organic law. :lol: How does one enforce such an "organic law"? Where has the Supreme Court ever made a decision based on what the Dec of Ind says?

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes;

Thank you for proving the far left does not understand the Constitution or the legal documents contained with in it.

More proof that to the far left these documents are just GD pieces of paper.

My kind are Liberals. who found countries, like this one, and throw revolutions. Your kind throw coups, and create Dark Ages...

I'll take Coups and Dark Ages, thanks. If this country is the idea of what Liberals and Revolutionaries believe in then you all need to be dragged out and executed on General Principles.

Thank you for proving the far left does not understand the Constitution or the legal documents contained with in it.

You seem to be confusing the Declaration of Independence with the U.S. Constitution, idiot.

You seem to be confusing the Declaration of Independence with the U.S. Constitution, idiot.

Once again the far left continues to show how they do not understand these things.

A constitution is a particular form of organic law for a sovereign state.

Reality said:
A guy in the military appeared on a news show that no one watches and said words no one listened to.

a Deranged Conservatard Bigot said:
A MILITARY OFFICER DOESN'T LIKE PRESIDENT OBAMA, IT'S A COUP! GRAB YER GUNS, FELLOW REDNECKS! LET'S MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE WHITE AGAIN, YEE-HAW!

The OP in a nutshell. This is beyond not news.

Did anyone hear any rightwingers on any of the Sunday talk shows today complaining about Obama's humanitarian airstrikes in Iraq? I didn't...

Nor did I hear anyone talking about a military coup.

Did anyone hear any rightwingers on any of the Sunday talk shows today complaining about Obama's humanitarian airstrikes in Iraq? I didn't...

You actually watch Sunday Talk Shows.....

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Shit, dude, you need a life.

:(

Oh my the far left truly does not understand anything beyond their programming.

Still not wanting to condemn Obama for his illegal acts in Iraq?

Just here....behind their keyboards and their alcoholic drinks.

Forum List

Back