BREAKING: Marine GENERAL- Military Coup Against Obama

The war without a written Declaration could still be won and we'd still be independent....a written Declaration without the war to enforce it upon the British would have been....a piece of paper only.

A war fought with no legal embodiment of its success would have been a war only, with no purpose. Everyone from every part of the 13 colonies would have all claimed different reasons for why they fought the revolution, and chaos and war among the 13 states would have ensued.

Law is order, lawlessness is Chaos. The DoI prevented chaos. What if certain parts of New York still wanted to be part of Great Britain for economic reasons? Oh wait, they signed a contract pledging allegiance to the other 12 Colonies and the other parts of New York.

Those who forsake the Law praise the wicked, and those who keep it resist them - Proverbs 28:4

I'm shocked that we've reached a point in US history where certain Americans are actually denying the authority of the DoI.

However, I am glad that you've finally realized that the Constitution would be a piece of paper only if the Second Amendment didn't exist to back it up with force.

America declared its independence on July 2, 1776 by Congressional vote. A day John Adams believed would be our day of independence. On July 4th Jefferson's declaration of Independence was adopted, but it was two days after the Congress had already voted independence. Jefferson's document was changed 86 times and 480 words removed. The Declaration of Independence was then voted on and signed by most delegates.
Jefferson used the Declaration to express the latest philosophy from the Age of Enlightenment and the Declaration had a purpose: the purpose was to persuade those colonists not committed to join the cause. To that end Jefferson may have used George III as the villain rather than Parliament. Much easier to blame one person than a group. Two thirds of the colonists never joined the cause. The Declaration may also have been written to persuade France to stand by with a helping hand. It has no legal force and in many respects was propaganda.

Hey, if you want to come out of your parrot cage and make the argument that armed rebellion against the US is legal under the Constitution,

by all means, entertain us.

WOW! the far left is reaching and continues to show they do not understand said documents.

Please show you understand the Constitution first then we can continue.

It doesn't matter whether you or I understand, but whether the military does. IMO, the overwhelming number do and would react badly to any coup attempt with the perpetrators rather swiftly facing treason trials. :salute:
Are you that confident?

Nevertheless, the Right trots out Oliver North at every opportunity. They like to pretend.

Ollie is a grat American.

If you like criminals, sure.

Arming the mujahideen was close to treason, but he was telegenic, so he gets a pass; without North the Taliban might never had existed. We should have deported him prior to his appeal, though with as much money as he pocketed from taxpayer funds ($60,000), he'd have snuck back in. For North groupies:

Mujahideen-Taliban-al Qaeda-ISIS-? And North gave them advanced weapons.

How about the abandoned Marine in Mexico?
The criminal in Mexico? Who tried to escape? We'll see him again, in ten years or so...

Criminal? He accidentally cross the border after missing his turn. Mexico locks people up for not following their laws, even if by accident, yet they bitch real loud when their citizens deliberately break our laws and we talk about stopping them. You just don't like the Marine because he owned weapons. Admit it. Yet, the left supports a guy who willingly left his unit and joined the terrorists.

The military is not obligated to stand behind POTUS. They have a clear duty and it's not to help the president circumvent the constitution and bill of rights. Our founders intended it to be this way, which is why you clearly are not cut from the same cloth as they were.

How about the abandoned Marine in Mexico?
The criminal in Mexico? Who tried to escape? We'll see him again, in ten years or so...

Criminal? He accidentally cross the border after missing his turn. Mexico locks people up for not following their laws, even if by accident, yet they bitch real loud when their citizens deliberately break our laws and we talk about stopping them. You just don't like the Marine because he owned weapons. Admit it. Yet, the left supports a guy who willingly left his unit and joined the terrorists.

The military is not obligated to stand behind POTUS. They have a clear duty and it's not to help the president circumvent the constitution and bill of rights. Our founders intended it to be this way, which is why you clearly are not cut from the same cloth as they were.

Sure he did. :eusa_whistle:

[/CENTER]

What is your mental disorder?

[/CENTER]

What is your mental disorder?

That's it? That's all you've got in reply? :rofl:

Really, airhead? I've not seen one American lawyer that's looked at the case NOT support his case.

You should feel shame for throwing one of our troops under the bus like you have. It would be one thing if you passionately argued with facts about the case, but you don't. You're just a fucking partisan tool who follows without using your brain.

I don't even know what his politics are. He could be a Democrat for all I know. But there's a bigger principle here.

What a sleeeze you are.

Last edited:
[\

And one does not need to be a lawyer to know that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land while the Declaration of Independence is a.....declaration....not a law. Just like Washington's Farewell Speech and the Federalist Papers.....not law but very valuable historical documents.

If the Declaration of Independence carries no legal weight, then the original 13 Colonies are still under the Crown.

Try to think before you speak, and you won't be a LOLiberal stuck in LOLiberaLand.

Hey, it's just a document, don't ya know? You know, kinda like a 10th grade term paper. Nothin' special.

Just when I think our education system can't be worse, a batch of liberals come along and shock me some more.

[\

And one does not need to be a lawyer to know that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land while the Declaration of Independence is a.....declaration....not a law. Just like Washington's Farewell Speech and the Federalist Papers.....not law but very valuable historical documents.

If the Declaration of Independence carries no legal weight, then the original 13 Colonies are still under the Crown.

Try to think before you speak, and you won't be a LOLiberal stuck in LOLiberaLand.

Hey, it's just a document, don't ya know? You know, kinda like a 10th grade term paper. Nothin' special.

Just when I think our education system can't be worse, a batch of liberals come along and shock me some more.

Now you got it. It doesn't mean shit in a court of law.

No it has not....nice try. So...where is the enforcable law in the Declaration of Independence?

What.An.Idiot.

Show me where Kosh links his objection to airstrikes to the Dec of Independence? I am not in complete agreement with him but his argument should not be summarily dismissed and his argument is rooted in law. Not the liberal interpretation of law. The traditional interpretation.

Do you even realize there are dif interpretations? That's why I'm asking what your legal background is. Are you a lawyer?

Where is the enforcable law in the Dec of Ind?

The Declaration of Independence is just like Washington's Farewell Speech?

Uhhh, no.

Forum List

Back