BREAKING: Marine GENERAL- Military Coup Against Obama

[\

And one does not need to be a lawyer to know that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land while the Declaration of Independence is a.....declaration....not a law. Just like Washington's Farewell Speech and the Federalist Papers.....not law but very valuable historical documents.

If the Declaration of Independence carries no legal weight, then the original 13 Colonies are still under the Crown.

Try to think before you speak, and you won't be a LOLiberal stuck in LOLiberaLand.

Hey, it's just a document, don't ya know? You know, kinda like a 10th grade term paper. Nothin' special.

Just when I think our education system can't be worse, a batch of liberals come along and shock me some more.

It is an historical document...but yes, it is just a document. But if you are stupid enough to think it has the importance of a 10th grade term paper....go for it.

What.An.Idiot.

Show me where Kosh links his objection to airstrikes to the Dec of Independence? I am not in complete agreement with him but his argument should not be summarily dismissed and his argument is rooted in law. Not the liberal interpretation of law. The traditional interpretation.

Do you even realize there are dif interpretations? That's why I'm asking what your legal background is. Are you a lawyer?

Where is the enforcable law in the Dec of Ind?

And one does not need to be a lawyer to know that the Constitution is the Supreme Law of the Land while the Declaration of Independence is a.....declaration....not a law. Just like Washington's Farewell Speech and the Federalist Papers.....not law but very valuable historical documents.

The Declaration of Independence is just like Washington's Farewell Speech?

Uhhh, no.

Um, yes. When it comes to the force of law. Yes.

Thank you for proving the far left does not understand the Constitution or the legal documents contained with in it.

More proof that to the far left these documents are just GD pieces of paper.

You seem to be confusing the Declaration of Independence with the U.S. Constitution, idiot.

The only one confused here is you. Well not just you.

I have a recommendation for you libs that are devoid of any real historical training.

If your schooling did such a poor job of teaching you....which is clearly did.....I recommend taking a trip to Philly and going to the Constitution Museum. It's a really neat museum and every American child should get a chance to go.

Every thing you'd ever want to know about the Constitution as well as our other founding documents are thoroughly examined there.

What are your qualifications? I'd like to know. :D

A war fought with no legal embodiment of its success would have been a war only, with no purpose. Everyone from every part of the 13 colonies would have all claimed different reasons for why they fought the revolution, and chaos and war among the 13 states would have ensued.

Law is order, lawlessness is Chaos. The DoI prevented chaos. What if certain parts of New York still wanted to be part of Great Britain for economic reasons? Oh wait, they signed a contract pledging allegiance to the other 12 Colonies and the other parts of New York.

I'm shocked that we've reached a point in US history where certain Americans are actually denying the authority of the DoI.

However, I am glad that you've finally realized that the Constitution would be a piece of paper only if the Second Amendment didn't exist to back it up with force.

America declared its independence on July 2, 1776 by Congressional vote. A day John Adams believed would be our day of independence. On July 4th Jefferson's declaration of Independence was adopted, but it was two days after the Congress had already voted independence. Jefferson's document was changed 86 times and 480 words removed. The Declaration of Independence was then voted on and signed by most delegates.
Jefferson used the Declaration to express the latest philosophy from the Age of Enlightenment and the Declaration had a purpose: the purpose was to persuade those colonists not committed to join the cause. To that end Jefferson may have used George III as the villain rather than Parliament. Much easier to blame one person than a group. Two thirds of the colonists never joined the cause. The Declaration may also have been written to persuade France to stand by with a helping hand. It has no legal force and in many respects was propaganda.

Surely you're not even a real American citizen. The kind of unbelievable bullshit in this thread....

We have GOT to institute poll tests.....

I mean you're free to be as stupid as you want in this country... you just shouldn't be allowed to vote.

You DO know those are unConstitutional, right?

This country needs a modern Augusto Pinochet to purge our nation of the parasitic and despotic statist sociopaths that currently control the government.

If something drastic isn't done soon, I believe the terror unleashed by the Bolsheviks on the Russian people will pale in comparison to the nightmarish Orwellian hell hole the leftist oligarchy is desperate to achieve.

augusto-pinochet2.jpg

I would rather die on my belly in a pile of empty brass as a free man, than starve to death making brass for tyrants as a slave. Eventually there will only be those two choices I'm afraid. God help us if we can't do it in the ballot box.
They are itching to have us eliminated. PMW cheers on the idea in practically every post he makes.

That's why they're so committed to "gun control".

They want the guns and the control.

They're too stupid to understand that their fat will fuel the fires of the crematoriums.

I am a proud supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

Joint Chief Top Marine Criticizes Obama Admin For Handling Of U.S. Troops In Iraq - The Kelly File - YouTube

Defend the Constitution as ALL Soldiers have taken the vow to do...

Soldiers are NOT there to defend the Government...or it's ASSHOLE "LEADERS".

Priority ONE...the Constitution and the Rule of LAW that Obama and the Democrats circumvent.

We were also expected to disobey unlawful orders. I betcha that's coming

-Geaux
Yes...but be prepared to prove they are unlawful in a court martial.

Is is that time for Barack Obama to be removed from office using all means afforded to us by the US Constitution.

-Geaux

Joint Chief Top Marine Criticizes Obama Admin For Handling Of U.S. Troops In Iraq - The Kelly File - YouTube

Priority ONE...the Constitution and the Rule of LAW that Obama and the Democrats circumvent.

-Geaux
Yes...but be prepared to prove they are unlawful in a court martial.

Actually, most soldiers who have the nerve to disobey and unlawful order will win the day. The NCO or officer will be the one on trial.

-Geaux

They are itching to have us eliminated. PMW cheers on the idea in practically every post he makes.

They're too stupid to understand that their fat will fuel the fires of the crematoriums.

Me too.

It always blows their minds when they find out the NRA has been lying to them in order to fund-raise.

The vast majority of Americans respect the Second Amendment.
Yes, there are those who want to ban the individual ownership of guns. But you don't need the NRA to quash their ideas. An overwhelming majority is more than enough.

But the NRA doesn't want you to hear that. Makes it harder to bilk the rubes.

Last edited:

-Geaux

Oh, that has happened, and people go to jail or get thrown out or shoot lots of people at Fort Hood.

-Geaux

Oh, that has happened, and people go to jail or get thrown out or shoot lots of people at Fort Hood.

Oh my those far left talking points trump actual fact.

Another post proving the far left does not understand the Constitution or understand anything beyond their programming!

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

Oaths of Enlistment and Oaths of Office - U.S. Army Center of Military History

That is just the first line of the oath.

Me too.

It always blows their minds when they find out the NRA has been lying to them in order to fund-raise.

The vast majority of Americans respect the Second Amendment.
Yes, there are those who want to ban the individual ownership of guns. But you don't need the NRA to quash their ideas. An overwhelming majority is more than enough.

But the NRA doesn't want you to hear that. Makes it harder to bilk the rubes.

What has the NRA been lying about?

Kosh, are you far right? Simple yes or no will suffice.

I served for twelve years in the airborne infantry, a lot of it with arctic light infantry jump companies in Alaska.

We all understood the Oath, and maybe three or four thought like you. They left the services under duress.

That has not changed.

Forum List

Back