BREAKING: Marine GENERAL- Military Coup Against Obama

The military is on the side of the Commander in Chief, whether they like him or not.

Yes because Obama will destroy them if they speak out against him.

These far left posters have no clue other than their propaganda.

Amos has been cleared..........I think:

Alleged abuse of power in misconduct cases[edit]
Major James Weirick has alleged that Amos misused his power in the Video of U.S. Marines urinating on Taliban fighters case,[17] but the IG found that Amos was "was reasonable under the circumstances".[18] Amos has said that he replaced Waldhauser only to ensure that whatever comments he had made did not cause unlawful command influence in the case.[19][20]

The Naval Criminal Investigative Service and the Office of the Inspector General, U.S. Department of Defense are continuing to investigate the case.[21] Representative Walter B. Jones, Jr. has also pressed for Amos's testimony on the matter.[22]

Amos has also faced allegations of interference in the sexual assault case against Staff. Sgt. Tarrell Jiles.[23] The judge in the case cited Amos's interference as cause to overturn sexual assault charges against former Staff Sgt. Steve Howell.[24]

I don't think many will follow Amos in his coup however:

A group of 27 retired and former Marine Corps and Navy judge advocates and officers are asking Congress to investigate allegations that Marine Corps Commandant Gen. James F. Amos used his power to improperly influence legal proceedings following a scandal that arose after a group of Marines were filmed urinating on the corpses of Taliban fighters in Afghanistan in 2011.

According to the letter, which was earlier this week in the Marine Corps Times, Amos and one or more senior legal advisers denied Marines due process, made misleading statements under oath and abused the legal discovery process. The co-signers said he also tried to “besmirch and disparage the reputation and career of the one Marine lawyer who, at great risk to his military career, did the right thing and reported all of this to the Inspector General of the Department of Defense.”

Marine Corps commandant accused of asserting unlawful influence - News - Stripes

Weirick has the support of one Republican member of Congress:

One Marine's View: Congressman, attorney come to fired Marine whistle-blower's defense

How is that coup coming along?

So much irony in so few words.

Oh good God..."You're" is that better word Nazi?
Calling out shit like that when it's obviously a simple mistake....the last gasp effort of the wrong.

And apparently you're just as stupid as he is if you somehow come to the conclusion that the military is on your side when they're the one's bitching.

So tell me,how did you make that jump in logic? Seriously,I really want to know.

If you are calling someone stupid, you should at least make sure your grammar is correct, just sayin'.

I don't care what side the military is on. This entire thread is a right-wing wet dream, I can't believe it has made it this long on the Politics board.

Then why are you here? Trolling for mistakes to call out?
Maybe I should follow you around for a few days and call out errors. Because you and I both know they happen.
Really sucks you dont care though,I was looking forward to the answer to my question.
I'm sure it would have been entertaining.

Basically it's just another "unskewed polls" pipe dream.

The right wing is constantly rejecting reality and trying to inject it's own worldview into a world that no longer fits it or is interested.

Gay Marriage will be legal across the nation by 2020; women will serve at the highest levels of government, we can no longer continue to spend 1/2 of all of the money spent on defense on the planet, we are running out of non renewable resources, and yes, there is such a thing as climate change caused by human beings.

Sorry; those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

One, there is no coup or possibility of one.

Two, Kosh has finally admitted to me that he is far right. He didn't like far right reactionary drone bot, though. But he is. :lol:

So Fox News plays a recording of General Amos thusly, "I find it hard to believe, knowing how Iraq looked when we left in 2010, when we left, the Marines, and what it looked like when the last US forces left, that we would be in the position we're in today in Iraq had we had the right forces, the right leadership, the right mentoring, the right government courage..."

Amos obviously was still speaking, but Fox cuts him off right there.

Someone please explain how a tard listens to this and comes up with BREAKING: Marine GENERAL- Military Coup Against Obama

And then explain to me how a boatload of other tards pass the piss around and swallow it.

Last edited:
Oh good God..."You're" is that better word Nazi?
Calling out shit like that when it's obviously a simple mistake....the last gasp effort of the wrong.

And apparently you're just as stupid as he is if you somehow come to the conclusion that the military is on your side when they're the one's bitching.

So tell me,how did you make that jump in logic? Seriously,I really want to know.

If you are calling someone stupid, you should at least make sure your grammar is correct, just sayin'.

I don't care what side the military is on. This entire thread is a right-wing wet dream, I can't believe it has made it this long on the Politics board.

Maybe I should follow you around for a few days and call out errors. Because you and I both know they happen.
Really sucks you dont care though,I was looking forward to the answer to my question.

Why am I here? I find the loons on the right to be very entertaining.

When I say I don't care, I mean I don't care what the military thinks. They get paid to do what they are told, not to think.

So Fox News plays a recording of General Amos thusly, "I find it hard to believe, knowing how Iraq looked when we left in 2010, when we left, the Marines, and what it looked like when the last US forces left, that we would be in the position we're in today in Iraq had we had the right forces, the right leadership, the right mentoring, the right government courage..."

Amos obviously was still speaking, but Fox cuts him off right there.

Someone please explain how a tard listens to this and comes up with BREAKING: Marine GENERAL- Military Coup Against Obama

And then explain to me how a boatload of other tards pass the piss around and swallow it.

No rational explanation, and looking at the number of other military leaders that wanted Amos OUT makes even stranger. But, IF Amos did suggest a coup, he will have plenty of US military ready to see him BOOTED. With his record, glad this HALF statement is public.

President Obama nominates next commandant of Marine ...
www.marines.mil › News
US Marines
Jun 5, 2014 - Dunford will relieve Gen. James F. Amos this fall, who will retire following his relief and appointment ceremony after 43 years of service.

When I say I don't care, I mean I don't care what the military thinks. They get paid to do what they are told, not to think.

Told by who? The person they're trying to depose? :lol:
You do understand that a military coup by definition is getting rid of the current governing body using the military right?

It is too late for a military coup. Burt Lancaster is dead, and Warner Brothers owns the rights to "Seven Days in May", and they have no plans for remaking the film.

Told by who? The person they're trying to depose? :lol:
You do understand that a military coup by definition is getting rid of the current governing body using the military right?

So the entire military is going to go along with this? Like I said, right-wing wet dream.

Forum List

Back