Breaking! Mueller And FBI Seize The RNC's Financial Records

The diabolical bastards are out of control. The coup to remove our beloved President is expanding.

Dirty Cop Mueller and FBI Nabbed RNC Finance Committee Documents with Michael Cohen's Computers

:113:
The unAmerican in you shines.

Hate the break the news to you but 60% of this country hates this pig’s guts.
According to the map, you're full of shit, girlieman.

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg
Moron thinks 100% of Americans voted.
Your fuhrer is still the lowest rated prez in history at this period of his presidency no matter how long you want to stay in victory mode.

The diabolical bastards are out of control. The coup to remove our beloved President is expanding.

Dirty Cop Mueller and FBI Nabbed RNC Finance Committee Documents with Michael Cohen's Computers

Today, 55% of the country hates him.

Lol! Righties love this map.

Dummy. You do know that real estate doesn’t vote . Otherwise Alaska would have like 100 congressmen .

Lol! Righties love this map.

Dummy. You do know that real estate doesn’t vote . Otherwise Alaska would have like 100 congressmen .
The ignorance in you is strong.

I prefer parties that work for America, not Russia.

GOP changed platform to go easy on Russia

Republicans adopted pro-Kremlin policy on Ukraine

It's sad you don't feel the same.
Those pesky facts McRacist will never read if they don’t come from a far right conspiracy theory web site.
Trump made the GOP change their platform to favor Putin. Right in front of the whole nation which makes their silly claims about the “ fake Russian investigation” totally absurd.

I’m sure the dnc would be perfectly fine with having their financial records seized.

you say he's done nothing wrong, ever!

so truly, there should be nothing to worry about....

:rolleyes:
Lol, they refused to turn over their server when asked.

Coups commonly culminate in civil wars.

The US Constitution provides for a legal process to remove a corrupt, dishonest, treasonous or incompetent President. Trump is all of these things.

That Constitutionally mandated process has begun. It takes time to build a case - two years in the case of Nixon, and that’s important too, because such a removal shouldn’t be a knee jerk reaction.

I think it’s sweet karma that the guy who sought to delegitimize the election of the first black president with lies and deception should have his own Presidency destroyed by his continued lying, dishonesty and treasonous actions.

What goes around, comes around. Karma truly is a bitch.

The US Constitution provides for a legal process to remove a corrupt, dishonest, treasonous or incompetent President. Trump is all of these things.

That Constitutionally mandated process has begun. It takes time to build a case - two years in the case of Nixon, and that’s important too, because such a removal shouldn’t be a knee jerk reaction.

I think it’s sweet karma that the guy who sought to delegitimize the election of the first black president with lies and deception should have his own Presidency destroyed by his continued lying, dishonesty and treasonous actions.

Good post.
Instant karma will get you.
John Lennon.

Show me the man and I'll make the crime.

Josef Stalin

Alive and well in the USA.

Trump isn’t Stalin and only an idiot would compare him to Stalin, and while you certainly qualify on the idiot front, Trump won’t qualify until the gets rid of all opposition and kills millions of his own people.

While I agree that Trump’s attacks on the free press and on the FBI seeks to undermine the institutions which are designed to protect your democratic principles, and certainly show his authoritarian tendencies, he hasn’t succeeded - yet.

I prefer parties that work for America, not Russia.

GOP changed platform to go easy on Russia

Republicans adopted pro-Kremlin policy on Ukraine

It's sad you don't feel the same.

Yeah, me too.. Funny it is your hero, the obummer who was pootins putz in the WH.

Josef Stalin

Trump isn’t Stalin and only an idiot would compare him to Stalin, and while you certainly qualify on the idiot front, Trump won’t qualify until the gets rid of all opposition and kills millions of his own people.

While I agree that Trump’s attacks on the free press and on the FBI seeks to undermine the institutions which are designed to protect your democratic principles, and certainly show his authoritarian tendencies, he hasn’t succeeded - yet.

And only an idiot, like you, would confuse what was just said. It is mueller who is acting like stalin. Dumb ass,

Obama usurped the oval office. Trump was truthful when speaking about Obama. His birth certificate after a lengthy investigation by the Maricopa Sheriff's Office found the birth document to be a 100% forgery that never existed in paper form. He is not a natural born citizen.

Josef Stalin

And only an idiot, like you, would confuse what was just said. It is mueller who is acting like stalin. Dumb ass,

Stalin was a dictator who didn’t follow the rule of law. Mueller is a man whose loyalty and oath of office is to uphold the law in accordance with the Constitution and has been scrupulous about the rule of law.

Mueller has spent his entire career in service to his country, always upholding his sworn oath to uphold and protect the Constitution.

You can try to lie and spin it any way you want but it won’t make it true.

So why did hillary and the DNC refuse to hand over there servers?
If you're looking for a civil war you're well on your way to getting it.

Josef Stalin

Stalin was a dictator who didn’t follow the rule of law. Mueller is a man whose loyalty and oath of office is to uphold the law in accordance with the Constitution and has been scrupulous about the rule of law.

Mueller has spent his entire career in service to his country, always upholding his sworn oath to uphold and protect the Constitution.

Oh? Really? It seems the taxpayers of the US have had to pay 101 MILLION dollars for mueller and comeys unethical, and in fact criminal activities. What rock have you been hiding under?

"A federal judge Thursday ordered the government to pay more than $101 million in the case of four men who spent decades in prison for a 1965 murder they did not commit after the FBI withheld evidence of their innocence.

The judge called the government's defense that the FBI had no duty to get involved because it was a state case "absurd."

Peter Limone, Joseph Salvati and the families of the two other men who died in prison had sued the federal government for malicious prosecution.

They argued Boston FBI agents knew mob hitman Joseph "The Animal" Barboza lied when he named them as killers in the 1965 death of Edward Deegan. They said Barboza was protecting a fellow FBI informant, Vincent "Jimmy" Flemmi, who was involved.

The government argued that federal authorities had no duty to share information with state officials who prosecuted Limone, Salvati, Henry Tameleo and Louis Greco. Federal authorities cannot be held responsible for the results of a state prosecution, a Justice Department lawyer argued."

Wrongfully Convicted Men Awarded $101M

And then there was the anthrax case that they managed to fuck up. That cost we taxpayers over 4 million dollars. You sure you want to hitch your horse to these assholes?

"WASHINGTON — The Justice Department announced Friday that it would pay $4.6 million to settle a lawsuit filed by Steven J. Hatfill, a former Army biodefense researcher intensively investigated as a “person of interest” in the deadly anthrax letters of 2001.

The settlement, consisting of $2.825 million in cash and an annuity paying Dr. Hatfill $150,000 a year for 20 years, brings to an end a five-year legal battle that had recently threatened a reporter with large fines for declining to name sources she said she did not recall."

Scientist Is Paid Millions by U.S. in Anthrax Suit

Josef Stalin

If he was still an honorable man.............he would have proceeded with recommendations to the DOJ under Obama for laws broken by one of the worst administrations of our time......abuses of power..................

But of course those crimes which there is evidence on goes ........oh well...........

So his so called HONOR...........can take a long walk off a short bridge..............

I’m sure the dnc would be perfectly fine with having their financial records seized.

If any of them were even seized:
Only the ones that involve any payouts that the RNC might have made as hush money for Trump....and they won't appear on wikileaks for all to see, so none of us will ever see them, unless they end up in a criminal court case.

Josef Stalin

Oh? Really? It seems the taxpayers of the US have had to pay 101 MILLION dollars for mueller and comeys unethical, and in fact criminal activities. What rock have you been hiding under?

"A federal judge Thursday ordered the government to pay more than $101 million in the case of four men who spent decades in prison for a 1965 murder they did not commit after the FBI withheld evidence of their innocence.

The judge called the government's defense that the FBI had no duty to get involved because it was a state case "absurd."

Peter Limone, Joseph Salvati and the families of the two other men who died in prison had sued the federal government for malicious prosecution.

They argued Boston FBI agents knew mob hitman Joseph "The Animal" Barboza lied when he named them as killers in the 1965 death of Edward Deegan. They said Barboza was protecting a fellow FBI informant, Vincent "Jimmy" Flemmi, who was involved.

The government argued that federal authorities had no duty to share information with state officials who prosecuted Limone, Salvati, Henry Tameleo and Louis Greco. Federal authorities cannot be held responsible for the results of a state prosecution, a Justice Department lawyer argued."

Wrongfully Convicted Men Awarded $101M

And then there was the anthrax case that they managed to fuck up. That cost we taxpayers over 4 million dollars. You sure you want to hitch your horse to these assholes?

"WASHINGTON — The Justice Department announced Friday that it would pay $4.6 million to settle a lawsuit filed by Steven J. Hatfill, a former Army biodefense researcher intensively investigated as a “person of interest” in the deadly anthrax letters of 2001.

The settlement, consisting of $2.825 million in cash and an annuity paying Dr. Hatfill $150,000 a year for 20 years, brings to an end a five-year legal battle that had recently threatened a reporter with large fines for declining to name sources she said she did not recall."

Scientist Is Paid Millions by U.S. in Anthrax Suit

What’s your point? What did Mueller have to do with either of these cases?

No one is perfect. No system is perfect. But to call Mueller a criminal when you support the real criminal sits in the White House, is disingenuous at best.

Party over country makes you a traitor to your nation. Unless of course, Russia is your real nation.

Forum List

Back