Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

guess I
Right, and the catholic church deserves criticism for that. We all know how they used the peoples of the Americas, and we can condemn them for that. You can keep condemning them for that right now but how will that be relevant for today? Islam needs to be criticized the same way, its easy to pick on christians, you can paint a picture of jesus Christ in any derogatory way you want and they will call that art. Try doing that with a likeness of Muhammad and you will have a hit put on you.

Islam cant take criticizm without first mentioning Christianity and the things they did 300 plus years ago, ever. How is Islam supposed to have a reformation if they cant even admit there is a problem?

Its relevant because it supports my point. People use religion to do evil things. There is nothing evil about a religion. It is the interpretation of the human that uses it to do evil deeds. There is no need for a reformation. Just like people who practiced christianity did bad things in the name of christianity the same goes for islam. Personally both religions are a crock of shit (if you ask my personal opinion) due to the falsehoods and hypocrisy but people can practice what they want and I try to stay non-judgmental on it.

If just for their own sake alone they need some kind of reformation or reconcilliation whatever its called because they are killing each other. Even if we choose to say there is no threat from Islam there are enough of them who will consider themselves at war with us no matter what our stance. Obviously there are a billion plus muslims who are peaceful but they are powerless. The ones with the power are the ones who pick up the weapons and join the cult of destruction, mostly now the disafected youth around the world. look at the problems in Europe. there are no Christian ghettos where its not safe for police to go but there are some muslim ones in France and England. Im not condeming all Muslims and I bet most people here dont either. Just trying to recognize whats going on around us I think.

You would be wrong in your assumption. The people on this thread dont seem to share your objectivity about Islam. They want to blanket condemn all Muslims. I'm fine with exterminating people attempting to do me harm but not people that may be the same religion.

traveling to kenya for a while gave me an interesting perspective, in my time in Mombassa which is heavily muslim, I got to know a few people on a personal level. people would be supprised how well the christians and Muslims there get along, i know boyfriend/ girlfriend relationships there that cross religious lines and Ive seen them interact peacefully everyday. But even my friends there dont deny there is a problem, theres a lot of corruption and they willl tell you the main problem now is muslim somalis and nigerians coming in, bringing weapons trying to cause trouble. it really is a mixed bag. you can extrapolate this all over the world. they have to have metal detectors everywhere, putting our head in the sand wont be helpful. hating a group is not whats called for but maybe someone could be proactive at this point? world leaders of the muslim abstraction standing up being very vocal? any attemp to change the minds of youth?

So many people here point out the problems with the US and say the US needs a fundamental change. well on this other topic of radical islam, if they dont need a reformation then what is the answer?
There are plenty of Islamic people standing up and saying that this type of aggression is not what Islam is about. They are not heard because their story doesnt fufill the emotional appeal needed to make primetime viewing for the sheep.

that may be, but i think they need to do something more, It is the fault of the media then. They are the ones with the power to disseminate information.
They have to do more than say this is not what Islam is all about. Im not Muslim so I dont know what the Good ones have to say to the ones who are obviously misguided, but I think it has to be a little tougher dialouge, what their saying now isnt working when suicide bombers and jihadists are regarded as rockstars

guess I
Papal Bull by the Roman Catholic Church to go forth and enslave everyone and take their lands.

Right, and the catholic church deserves criticism for that. We all know how they used the peoples of the Americas, and we can condemn them for that. You can keep condemning them for that right now but how will that be relevant for today? Islam needs to be criticized the same way, its easy to pick on christians, you can paint a picture of jesus Christ in any derogatory way you want and they will call that art. Try doing that with a likeness of Muhammad and you will have a hit put on you.

Islam cant take criticizm without first mentioning Christianity and the things they did 300 plus years ago, ever. How is Islam supposed to have a reformation if they cant even admit there is a problem?

Its relevant because it supports my point. People use religion to do evil things. There is nothing evil about a religion. It is the interpretation of the human that uses it to do evil deeds. There is no need for a reformation. Just like people who practiced christianity did bad things in the name of christianity the same goes for islam. Personally both religions are a crock of shit (if you ask my personal opinion) due to the falsehoods and hypocrisy but people can practice what they want and I try to stay non-judgmental on it.
Yeah that's all fine, but in 2014 we need to be keeping an eye on this particular religion and it's followers.
They are the ones in 2014 who have the radical ones amongst them who will kill you for even daring to criticize their pedophile prophet.
You see, I'm glad to get this opportunity to educate you, you've made it clear in this thread that you were obviously unaware that this particular religion is the one fighting western culture.

Dont be upset that decades of western culture meddling in the middle east has resulted in this. What did you expect? Hold the people responsible for creating the atmosphere. accountable.

THERE IT IS !!!

Took 25 pages, but there it is folks. Liberals always eventually come through with the "It's America's Fault" stuff.

He's a propaganda tool and nothing more............But he slipped up didn't he..

lol

If just for their own sake alone they need some kind of reformation or reconcilliation whatever its called because they are killing each other. Even if we choose to say there is no threat from Islam there are enough of them who will consider themselves at war with us no matter what our stance. Obviously there are a billion plus muslims who are peaceful but they are powerless. The ones with the power are the ones who pick up the weapons and join the cult of destruction, mostly now the disafected youth around the world. look at the problems in Europe. there are no Christian ghettos where its not safe for police to go but there are some muslim ones in France and England. Im not condeming all Muslims and I bet most people here dont either. Just trying to recognize whats going on around us I think.

You would be wrong in your assumption. The people on this thread dont seem to share your objectivity about Islam. They want to blanket condemn all Muslims. I'm fine with exterminating people attempting to do me harm but not people that may be the same religion.

traveling to kenya for a while gave me an interesting perspective, in my time in Mombassa which is heavily muslim, I got to know a few people on a personal level. people would be supprised how well the christians and Muslims there get along, i know boyfriend/ girlfriend relationships there that cross religious lines and Ive seen them interact peacefully everyday. But even my friends there dont deny there is a problem, theres a lot of corruption and they willl tell you the main problem now is muslim somalis and nigerians coming in, bringing weapons trying to cause trouble. it really is a mixed bag. you can extrapolate this all over the world. they have to have metal detectors everywhere, putting our head in the sand wont be helpful. hating a group is not whats called for but maybe someone could be proactive at this point? world leaders of the muslim abstraction standing up being very vocal? any attemp to change the minds of youth?

So many people here point out the problems with the US and say the US needs a fundamental change. well on this other topic of radical islam, if they dont need a reformation then what is the answer?
There are plenty of Islamic people standing up and saying that this type of aggression is not what Islam is about. They are not heard because their story doesnt fufill the emotional appeal needed to make primetime viewing for the sheep.

that may be, but i think they need to do something more, It is the fault of the media then. They are the ones with the power to disseminate information.
They have to do more than say this is not what Islam is all about. Im not Muslim so I dont know what the Good ones have to say to the ones who are obviously misguided, but I think it has to be a little tougher dialouge, what their saying now isnt working when suicide bombers and jihadists are regarded as rockstars

What do you purpose they do? As they see western culture as historical meddlers in their affairs its kind of hard to have them draw a line between religion and politics.

guess I

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

He converts to Islam.
Nobody at work cared and told him to shut the hell up.
Gets fired.
And performs a ritual killing, aka beheading, in the name of Islam.......

Sounds pretty danged radical to me. And if the shoe fits where it. Had he just stabbed in his rage it would be different.

But he didn't did he.
Well since he stabbed another person that doesnt make sense. Why didnt he just go ahead and behead the other woman? Was she somehow unworthy?

That's exactly what the Chief of Police said to the press, that Nolen was doing.

He was trying to kill the second woman when the was shot.

That is the only thing that stopped him from killing AT LEAST a second victim.

guess I

Yeah that's all fine, but in 2014 we need to be keeping an eye on this particular religion and it's followers.
They are the ones in 2014 who have the radical ones amongst them who will kill you for even daring to criticize their pedophile prophet.
You see, I'm glad to get this opportunity to educate you, you've made it clear in this thread that you were obviously unaware that this particular religion is the one fighting western culture.

Dont be upset that decades of western culture meddling in the middle east has resulted in this. What did you expect? Hold the people responsible for creating the atmosphere. accountable.

THERE IT IS !!!

Took 25 pages, but there it is folks. Liberals always eventually come through with the "It's America's Fault" stuff.
You seem quite excited! What did you see?
That as usual the American lib will always point the finger at the wrongs of America, and NEVER admit all the good America has done around the world. So typical. We'll do things for instance like helping poor starving countries obtain potable water, and libs will just say centuries of "meddling" is why the payback is happening.
Typical, you've passed the exam. Congratulations.

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

He converts to Islam.
Nobody at work cared and told him to shut the hell up.
Gets fired.
And performs a ritual killing, aka beheading, in the name of Islam.......

Sounds pretty danged radical to me. And if the shoe fits where it. Had he just stabbed in his rage it would be different.

But he didn't did he.
Well since he stabbed another person that doesnt make sense. Why didnt he just go ahead and behead the other woman? Was she somehow unworthy?

That's exactly what the Chief of Police said to the press, that Nolen was doing.

He was trying to kill the second woman when the was shot.

That is the only thing that stopped him from killing AT LEAST a second victim.

Did he say the guy was trying to chop her head off or he was stabbing her?

THERE IT IS !!!

You seem quite excited! What did you see?
That as usual the American lib will always point the finger at the wrongs of America, and NEVER admit all the good America has done around the world. So typical. We'll do things for instance like helping poor starving countries obtain potable water, and libs will just say centuries of "meddling" is why the payback is happening.
Typical, you've passed the exam. Congratulations.
I can see you have never passed an exam in your life. Why would I point out the US gives water to people when thats not what we are discussing? We are talking about the reasons the middle east may have to hurt the US.

guess I

What do you purpose they do? As they see western culture as historical meddlers in their affairs its kind of hard to have them draw a line between religion and politics.

Im not saying its not a fucking mess. If they dont do something they will also continue to brutalize each other as well though. What Muslims need to do in their community only they know. Im not Muslim. Maybe some of our muslim posters here can give us some ideas . it is not just a battle of bombs of guns and bombs, is what im saying. It can never be won that way, only on an idealogical level, which is why Im said they need a reformation, . Then the other half of the factor is what we do in the west, and that Im not sure but we need to protect ourselves.

What do you propose we do?

Beat up some Muslims?

How about we start denying these cult members visa's into this country, recognize any Imam preaching against infidels as hate speech and if he's a foreigner in the USA, deport his ass. That would be a start. As far as the ones we have here already 0 tolerance for any Islamic BS and stop catering to their asses. Either they get with the program or get out of the country. I don't care if they were born here or not, there is no room for this crap in the USA.

Admit we ARE at war with Islam and insist on modernization or outlaw the religion on the basis of crimes against humanity. For heavens sakes people Educate yourselves on what Islam is and open your eyes. Just because something has been around 1400 years doesn't make it a religion. Islam is a death cult that promotes violence against women and pedophilia. If you support Islam you support the insanity that goes with it.

IMHO it's time we start looking at the definition of what a religion should be and make global guidelines for all religions that prohibit any teachings that call for the killing of non members,violence against non members and the subjugation of any members or non members I.E. women and the promotion of slavery. We need to prohibit globally, forced marriage and underage marriage and any teaching that promotes pedophilia.

This reportedly is his Muslim name, and this is his Facebook account. Better look before they remove it !

Jah Keem Yisrael Facebook
Sounds like a nutcase to me complete with the same end of the world doomsday proclamations as some of you on this thread.

So now you compare us to the head choppers. Aren't you a little Islamic propaganda doll........If your string is pulled how many versus of BS do you quote in your propaganda............

And if I was like this heathen scum nutcase............I'd be telling you to Convert to Islam or I'll chop your head off...........Which is BS....

If we were like the current radicals of the Islamic faith, we'd be mounting guns on Church steeples shooting at other Christian Religions..........The Catholic church planning a mortar attack on the Baptist after services and BS like that.

Funny thing is I don't see this happening.........Because it's BS and your attempt to deflect from a convert who cut a woman's head off in his new religion.

Calling a spade a spade............

Forum List

Back