Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Of course....you dodge calling a black muslim cutting off someone's head in a random crime...."terrorism."

White crazy fuck with hatred of the police shooting 2 police officers....well of course that is terrorism in your demented mind because he is a white male gun owner.

You claim anyone attacking the police is a terrorist.

Yeah, you're that fucking stupid.

What about a muslim cutting off a random person's head in the US???

Terrorist? Eh, dumfuck.

Shithead.....has he targeted anyone randomly like a terrorist? no.

He targeted 2 police officers like many criminals have done in the past.

Now, if he attacked a mall, school or goobermint building with a random attack targeting anyone...then he would be a terrorist.

If attacking police makes someone a "terrorist" then our jails are full of them.
Evidently terrorist activity is now defined by the randomness of the targets.......who knew?

But what does that have to do with your new definitions of terrorism?

No dimwit, the point is that they are both terrorist........but you're too fucking stupid to know that.
Do you see a connection with the cop killer, and other killings around the world ? Is he part of an organized effort around the world to kill non-believers of whatever he stands for ?

Didn't think so.

So let's recap.

Nut case converts to Islam.

Goes to work telling everyone to convert to Islam.

Gets fired for being a dumb ass.

Comes back to work with a knife and performs a ritual killing by beheading a woman. Was in the middle of killing another when shot...........

This wasn't the act of a Christian convert, but a Muslim convert who carried out his new fantasy of beheading a non believer because the people at the Plant probably told him to Go to Hell.

Yes, but him being a Muslim had nothing to do with his method of killing. Nothing whatsoever.

Who told you a Black Muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime? Can you link to it because you are too stupid for me to trust your opinion?

I doubt he cut off her head due to LOVE, bub.

I think he cut it off because he flipped out from getting fired.

Let's assume for arguments sake that you are right. That he did it over frustration over being fired.

Let's even go farther than that.

Even though we know he was a Muslim convert and had been trying to convert his co-workers at some point, let's pretend for a moment that he didn't do this.

Let's pretend he was just some stupid impressionable Black man who thought that because everyone is paying attention to the beheadings in the desert I will be a copycat and behead someone, too.

Just as an expression of rage over being fired.

He chose an awful way of venting.

And what will be the result from his hypothetically secular act of violent stupidity?

Muslims from within and without will interpret this as the fight they have wanted to wage in America's streets for years.

Let the blood shed in Amreeka.

He will have single handedly set off a potential powder keg and if that results in Islamist clashes with Americans or LEOs in the streets of this country he will be praised and exalted by Muslims and Jihadi and terrorists the world over.
He will be theirs forever.

And then your silly argument will maybe come to an end.

Nolen may be shown to have been acting out as a copycat terrorist without really being a religious terrorist. (I doubt it, but whatever.)

But the bottom line is that his act will be known as an act of Islamic Jihad.

So, in the end it boils down to the Muslim world reacting to this beheqading as though IT WAS an act of Islamist Jihad.

And that is what we care about.

Jihad may have begun here in earnest because of this beheading.

And all we can do is wait and see if there is any more violence to come on the heels of this.

You'd better hope not.

Leave it to the FOX News fans to take an unfortunate isolated incident and turn it into the end of the world.

Leave it to you to fail to connect the dots.

I'm sure you're very good at connecting dots, I prefer reasoning based on some kind of logic.

Shitbag....uh a black muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime.

If muslims target non-muslims...that is a fucking hate crime.

Too bad he didn't get his hands on you.
Who told you a Black Muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime? Can you link to it because you are too stupid for me to trust your opinion?

Let's assume for arguments sake that you are right. That he did it over frustration over being fired.

Even though we know he was a Muslim convert and had been trying to convert his co-workers at some point, let's pretend for a moment that he didn't do this.

Let's pretend he was just some stupid impressionable Black man who thought that because everyone is paying attention to the beheadings in the desert I will be a copycat and behead someone, too.

And what will be the result from his hypothetically secular act of violent stupidity?

Muslims from within and without will interpret this as the fight they have wanted to wage in America's streets for years.

He will have single handedly set off a potential powder keg and if that results in Islamist clashes with Americans or LEOs in the streets of this country he will be praised and exalted by Muslims and Jihadi and terrorists the world over.

Nolen may be shown to have been acting out as a copycat terrorist without really being a religious terrorist. (I doubt it, but whatever.)

So, in the end it boils down to the Muslim world reacting to this beheqading as though IT WAS an act of Islamist Jihad.

And all we can do is wait and see if there is any more violence to come on the heels of this.

You'd better hope not.

My point has nothing to do with the consequences of his actions. My point is that its borderline retarded to assume he did it because he was Islamic instead of being fired. When he says I did it in the name of Allah then I will agree he was a nutcase that used religion to justify his craziness.

I cannot confirm this, I have been looking right nowfor anything online but I heard a report on the radio that part of the reason this guy was fired was because he was in an argument with co-workers about it being alright to stone women to death for their offences. Again I heard this in the last hour on the radio, It may very well be untrue but considering what just happened I wouldnt find it supprising. Maybe somebody else can find something on this

Shitbag....uh a black muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime.

If muslims target non-muslims...that is a fucking hate crime.

Too bad he didn't get his hands on you.

You'd better hope not.

My point has nothing to do with the consequences of his actions. My point is that its borderline retarded to assume he did it because he was Islamic instead of being fired. I would think him trying to recruit people and failing would have made him do this earlier. To me its way more probable the firing flipped the switch. When he says I did it in the name of Allah and a thousand virgins then I will agree he was a nutcase that used religion to justify his craziness. What I wont do is turn my neighbor in because he is a Muslim.

Who the hell is telling you to turn in your neighbors........Voices in your head.................

Of course....you dodge calling a black muslim cutting off someone's head in a random crime...."terrorism."

White crazy fuck with hatred of the police shooting 2 police officers....well of course that is terrorism in your demented mind because he is a white male gun owner.

You claim anyone attacking the police is a terrorist.

Yeah, you're that fucking stupid.

What about a muslim cutting off a random person's head in the US???

Terrorist? Eh, dumfuck.

Evidently terrorist activity is now defined by the randomness of the targets.......who knew?

But what does that have to do with your new definitions of terrorism?

No dimwit, the point is that they are both terrorist........but you're too fucking stupid to know that.
Do you see a connection with the cop killer, and other killings around the world ? Is he part of an organized effort around the world to kill non-believers of whatever he stands for ?

Didn't think so.

And of course you've uncovered the secret connection between this incident and international terrorism.

guess I

yeah the crusades, war for gold, power in the name of Christianity but not always so simple, Muslims conquered North Africa by and it was not so peaceful.Muslims tried to overtake Europe as well. But the thing is, Christians throughout history stood up and tried to reform what was wrong. there are historical figures throughout history who have done this. In Islam, If you make very strong condemnations, criticisims you run the risk of a fatwa against you whether you be muslim or non muslim.

Isis publicly executes leading lawyer and human rights activist in Iraq - Middle East - World - The Independent

Papal Bull by the Roman Catholic Church to go forth and enslave everyone and take their lands.

Right, and the catholic church deserves criticism for that. We all know how they used the peoples of the Americas, and we can condemn them for that. You can keep condemning them for that right now but how will that be relevant for today? Islam needs to be criticized the same way, its easy to pick on christians, you can paint a picture of jesus Christ in any derogatory way you want and they will call that art. Try doing that with a likeness of Muhammad and you will have a hit put on you.

Islam cant take criticizm without first mentioning Christianity and the things they did 300 plus years ago, ever. How is Islam supposed to have a reformation if they cant even admit there is a problem?

Its relevant because it supports my point. People use religion to do evil things. There is nothing evil about a religion. It is the interpretation of the human that uses it to do evil deeds. There is no need for a reformation. Just like people who practiced christianity did bad things in the name of christianity the same goes for islam. Personally both religions are a crock of shit (if you ask my personal opinion) due to the falsehoods and hypocrisy but people can practice what they want and I try to stay non-judgmental on it.

If just for their own sake alone they need some kind of reformation or reconcilliation whatever its called because they are killing each other. Even if we choose to say there is no threat from Islam there are enough of them who will consider themselves at war with us no matter what our stance. Obviously there are a billion plus muslims who are peaceful but they are powerless. The ones with the power are the ones who pick up the weapons and join the cult of destruction, mostly now the disafected youth around the world. look at the problems in Europe. there are no Christian ghettos where its not safe for police to go but there are some muslim ones in France and England. Im not condeming all Muslims and I bet most people here dont either. Just trying to recognize whats going on around us I think.

You would be wrong in your assumption. The people on this thread dont seem to share your objectivity about Islam. They want to blanket condemn all Muslims. I'm fine with exterminating people attempting to do me harm but not people that may be the same religion.

You'd better hope not.

Leave it to the FOX News fans to take an unfortunate isolated incident and turn it into the end of the world.

I'm sure you're very good at connecting dots, I prefer reasoning based on some kind of logic.

LOL

Explain the logic of cutting some ones head off............

:popcorn:

So let's recap.

Comes back to work with a knife and performs a ritual killing by beheading a woman. Was in the middle of killing another when shot...........

This wasn't the act of a Christian convert, but a Muslim convert who carried out his new fantasy of beheading a non believer because the people at the Plant probably told him to Go to Hell.

Key word being nutcase. Thanks for pointing that out just like nut case christian survivalist.

guess I
yeah the crusades, war for gold, power in the name of Christianity but not always so simple, Muslims conquered North Africa by and it was not so peaceful.Muslims tried to overtake Europe as well. But the thing is, Christians throughout history stood up and tried to reform what was wrong. there are historical figures throughout history who have done this. In Islam, If you make very strong condemnations, criticisims you run the risk of a fatwa against you whether you be muslim or non muslim.

Isis publicly executes leading lawyer and human rights activist in Iraq - Middle East - World - The Independent

Papal Bull by the Roman Catholic Church to go forth and enslave everyone and take their lands.

Right, and the catholic church deserves criticism for that. We all know how they used the peoples of the Americas, and we can condemn them for that. You can keep condemning them for that right now but how will that be relevant for today? Islam needs to be criticized the same way, its easy to pick on christians, you can paint a picture of jesus Christ in any derogatory way you want and they will call that art. Try doing that with a likeness of Muhammad and you will have a hit put on you.

Islam cant take criticizm without first mentioning Christianity and the things they did 300 plus years ago, ever. How is Islam supposed to have a reformation if they cant even admit there is a problem?

Its relevant because it supports my point. People use religion to do evil things. There is nothing evil about a religion. It is the interpretation of the human that uses it to do evil deeds. There is no need for a reformation. Just like people who practiced christianity did bad things in the name of christianity the same goes for islam. Personally both religions are a crock of shit (if you ask my personal opinion) due to the falsehoods and hypocrisy but people can practice what they want and I try to stay non-judgmental on it.

If just for their own sake alone they need some kind of reformation or reconcilliation whatever its called because they are killing each other. Even if we choose to say there is no threat from Islam there are enough of them who will consider themselves at war with us no matter what our stance. Obviously there are a billion plus muslims who are peaceful but they are powerless. The ones with the power are the ones who pick up the weapons and join the cult of destruction, mostly now the disafected youth around the world. look at the problems in Europe. there are no Christian ghettos where its not safe for police to go but there are some muslim ones in France and England. Im not condeming all Muslims and I bet most people here dont either. Just trying to recognize whats going on around us I think.

You would be wrong in your assumption. The people on this thread dont seem to share your objectivity about Islam. They want to blanket condemn all Muslims. I'm fine with exterminating people attempting to do me harm but not people that may be the same religion.

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

He converts to Islam.
Nobody at work cared and told him to shut the hell up.
Gets fired.
And performs a ritual killing, aka beheading, in the name of Islam.......

Sounds pretty danged radical to me. And if the shoe fits wear it. Had he just stabbed in his rage it would be different.

But he didn't did he.

Last edited:
So let's recap.

Key word being nutcase. Thanks for pointing that out just like nut case christian survivalist.

And where are these examples murdering and killing other people in America at now........

Come on now.........They are just like him..........show us there killing sprees..........

Are you just a regular Atheist or do you hate everyone who believes in anything......................

guess I

Yeah that's all fine, but in 2014 we need to be keeping an eye on this particular religion and it's followers.
They are the ones in 2014 who have the radical ones amongst them who will kill you for even daring to criticize their pedophile prophet.
You see, I'm glad to get this opportunity to educate you, you've made it clear in this thread that you were obviously unaware that this particular religion is the one fighting western culture.

From Quaran 8:12
And the Bible has just as terrible things to say, yet people don't follow them anymore, except nuts, which is what these Muslims are who do beheadings. The vast, vast majority of the one and a half billion Muslims on the planet are not beheading anyone. So to assum that this nut case represents them is ludicrous. A sweeping generalization, as I have pointed out.

And in the US no one is using the bible as a reason for the validity of doing things like this.

And I refuted your statement, your Tu Quo Que retort confirms you were wrong.
How idiotic is this? Anyone can say anything. I can go out and kill someone and say I'm doing in on behalf of Christ. It only means I am saying that's why I'm doing it; saying it very obviously suggests, to any true Christian, that I am a nutcase. But you all want so deeply and desperately to believe all Muslims are in favor of beheadings and terrorism, that you put logic and reason aside. There are more than 1.5 billion Muslims on the planet. Only a tiny minority is beheading anyone. And AGAIN, up until the 1970s, the French government used beheading as their state method of execution. It isn't a Muslim thing.

You really are trying to justify their behavior aren't you. The key here is a pattern. Muslim extremists use the Quaran as justification for their action, be it beheading, blowing things up, or treating their women like shit/property.

I just can't fathom the progressive disconnect going on in your mind. You get all upset when we equate this shit with issue in the Islamic Religion, yet the thing you bring up spousal abuse, is another HUGE problem in islam. From honor killings, at one end to relegating women to being in the house all the time or covered from head to toe when out of it, Islam is the WORST when it comes to female rights and needs.

Yet you can't criticize them, you defend them, and you go after the people who recognize this issue and attack THEM instead.

You are the perfect example of a progressive loon.

I agree. sadly, the first thought that comes to the so many left/lib/commie/progressive minds is: "this is not representative of Islam." They're brainwashed by political correctness. They are always defending the indefensible....and failing to see the obvious.

And the same left/lib/progressive minds think that anytime a white person kills a black person in self defense, it is some racist hate crime.

You'd better hope not.

LOL

Explain the logic of cutting some ones head off............

:popcorn:

Why would we need logic on this thread when we already have so much speculation and theorizing?

You'd better hope not.

My point has nothing to do with the consequences of his actions. My point is that its borderline retarded to assume he did it because he was Islamic instead of being fired. When he says I did it in the name of Allah then I will agree he was a nutcase that used religion to justify his craziness.

I cannot confirm this, I have been looking right nowfor anything online but I heard a report on the radio that part of the reason this guy was fired was because he was in an argument with co-workers about it being alright to stone women to death for their offences. Again I heard this in the last hour on the radio, It may very well be untrue but considering what just happened I wouldnt find it supprising. Maybe somebody else can find something on this
Yeah that guy wasnt at all suffering from some mental illness or episode.

Notice it was a "WOMAN" he chose to cut their heads off?

where's is NOW now?
where's that party that stands up for womeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen more than any other in the whole world? calling Hillary

pfeeesh right

WAR ON WOMEN!

You'd better hope not.

Leave it to people like you to defend Islam, and attack Christians every dang time this happens.

This is symbolic of the Ritual Killings used by Radical Islam all over the world. Not current Christian packages.....

So again bringing up Christian atrocities that are virtually non existent compared to Islamic atrocities on this earth is comparing the moon to the size of the sun.

Garden variety American liberals. Point out anything negative about Muslims and or Islam, and you get the usual tired robotic pointing at Christianity in order to defend todays Islam.

Forum List

Back