Breaking: Muslim Beheads Coworker In Oklahoma

Shitbag....uh a black muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime.

If muslims target non-muslims...that is a fucking hate crime.

Too bad he didn't get his hands on you.

Obama and Holder don't give a shit.

I'm guessing the victims were white women...so liberals don't give a shit.

Now, if a skinhead cut the head off a black person....well hell there would be riots, marches, political shakedowns and Holder would charge him with hate crimes.
Thats because we would know it was a hate crime since he was skin head dummy.
Who told you a Black Muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime? Can you link to it because you are too stupid for me to trust your opinion?

I doubt he cut off her head due to LOVE, bub.

I think he cut it off because he flipped out from getting fired.

I think you are a gullible idiot who thinks that the Fort Hood massacre was workplace violence.

Shithead.....has he targeted anyone randomly like a terrorist? no.

He targeted 2 police officers like many criminals have done in the past.

Now, if he attacked a mall, school or goobermint building with a random attack targeting anyone...then he would be a terrorist.

If attacking police makes someone a "terrorist" then our jails are full of them.

Is he doing it for a religious or political cause???

Most likely not.

He is just a nutjob criminal, like you.

Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Yep, you watch, spineless Obama wont dare call it terrorism.

Sure, we can call him a terrorist if you like. How about this guy.......is there some reason we shouldn't call him a terrorist as well?

Pennsylvania Offers Reward To Find Suspect In Trooper Shooting FOX CT

Oh I see, I had no idea terrorist activity was defined as religious or political.......or did you just pull that definition from your ass like all your best ideas?

Workplace violence. Nothing to see here, certainly no need for 24/7 news coverage. Eric Holder resigned. Snooki had a new baby. Some Duck Dynasty kid is on Dancing With the Stars.

Priorities.

Sure, we can call him a terrorist if you like. How about this guy.......is there some reason we shouldn't call him a terrorist as well?

Sure. Why not?

Only Libs defend the scum of the Earth and then allow them to take over their political party.

Even though this guy is a gun guy and may be a Conservative I don't see any Conservatives defending him.

Did you think we would???

In your case.......yes.

Now, if he attacked a mall, school or goobermint building with a random attack targeting anyone...then he would be a terrorist.

If attacking police makes someone a "terrorist" then our jails are full of them.

Most likely not.

Priorities.

Oh I see, I had no idea terrorist activity was defined as religious or political.......or did you just pull that definition from your ass like all your best ideas?
Evidently terrorist activity is now defined by the randomness of the targets.......who knew?

Who told you a Black Muslim cutting off heads is a hate crime? Can you link to it because you are too stupid for me to trust your opinion?

I doubt he cut off her head due to LOVE, bub.

I think he cut it off because he flipped out from getting fired.

I think you are a gullible idiot who thinks that the Fort Hood massacre was workplace violence.
Most morons pretend their brain cramps are thoughts so it wouldnt surprise me that you feel this is true.

You claim anyone attacking the police is a terrorist.

Yeah, you're that fucking stupid.

What about a muslim cutting off a random person's head in the US???

Terrorist? Eh, dumfuck.

Most likely not.

Evidently terrorist activity is now defined by the randomness of the targets.......who knew?

Terrorist? Eh, dumfuck.

Most likely not.

But what does that have to do with your new definitions of terrorism?

So shitstain.....tell us why the black muslim killed a woman by stabbing her and cutting off her head. The police and others so far say the act was random so they didn't have any connection before the crime.

Is that a LOVE CRIME???

how the fuck do stupid fucks like you live past 5 years old....

Now, if a skinhead cut the head off a black person....well hell there would be riots, marches, political shakedowns and Holder would charge him with hate crimes.

FYI:

The speech called on Muslims in the West to kill civilians in so-called lone wolf operations planned and executed by a single person.

"Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict," Adnani said. "Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.”

[...]

At least one Algerian militant group responded to Adnani's call.

Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict. Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.- Abu Muhammad Adnani, a spokesman with the extremist group Islamic State

[...]

"If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said.

Bulos is a special correspondent.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

Oklahoma beheading: Live updates on Moore stabbing rampage

News OK ^

Statement from Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel: Today my thoughts and prayers are with family and friends of the innocent victim who was murdered and the second innocent victim who was injured in violent knife attacks at Vaughan Foods in Moore, Oklahoma on September 25, 2014. These were heinous criminal acts that were ended by the quick response of Oklahoma County Reserve Deputy Sheriff Mark Vaughan. I am extremely proud of the actions of Deputy Vaughan and I am convinced those actions saved the lives of several other employees. Mr. Vaughan, who serves as CEO of Vaughan Foods, was at...

Of course....you dodge calling a black muslim cutting off someone's head in a random crime...."terrorism."

White crazy fuck with hatred of the police shooting 2 police officers....well of course that is terrorism in your demented mind because he is a white male gun owner.

Terrorist? Eh, dumfuck.

Most likely not.

Muslim Who Beheaded Co-Worker Had Felony Assault, Drug Sentences Suspended

Pundit Press ^

Alton Nolen, the man who beheaded a co-worker in Oklahoma, was an evangelizing Muslim, had the phrase, "As-Salaamu Ataikum" tattooed on his body, and had a lengthy arrest and conviction record. Sgt. Jeremy Lewis of the Moore Police Department stated, "After conducting interviews with co-workers of Nolen's, information was obtained that he recently started trying to convert some of his coworkers to the Muslim religion." ...Nolen also has a lengthy arrest record. Some of his worst offenses were recently suspended. According to Oklahoma State's "Offender Lookup," Nolen was arrested for a number of felonies, including assault and battery, possession and...

So shitstain.....tell us why the black muslim killed a woman by stabbing her and cutting off her head. The police and others so far say the act was random so they didn't have any connection before the crime.

Is that a LOVE CRIME???

how the fuck do stupid fucks like you live past 5 years old....

FYI:

The speech called on Muslims in the West to kill civilians in so-called lone wolf operations planned and executed by a single person.

"Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict," Adnani said. "Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.”

[...]

At least one Algerian militant group responded to Adnani's call.

Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict. Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.- Abu Muhammad Adnani, a spokesman with the extremist group Islamic State

[...]

"If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said.

Bulos is a special correspondent.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times
My Muslim neighbor just gave me some dap. He said he would be beheading me at a future time and place still unknown.

Of course....you dodge calling a black muslim cutting off someone's head in a random crime...."terrorism."

White crazy fuck with hatred of the police shooting 2 police officers....well of course that is terrorism in your demented mind because he is a white male gun owner.

Terrorist? Eh, dumfuck.

No dimwit, the point is that they are both terrorist........but you're too fucking stupid to know that.

So you claim everyone with a beef with the police that act on that beef against the police...is a terrorist.

Yeah, you eat shit.

Terrorist? Eh, dumfuck.

No dimwit, the point is that they are both terrorist........but you're too fucking stupid to know that.

Your father must've worn out your asshole with your negative IQ.

These message boards remind me there are idiots and scum running amuck in this country.
All you have to do is look in the mirror to see that. No need to have someone help you sign onto the internet.

Now its all beginning to come clear. Is that what happened to you? Can you point to the place on the doll someone violated you? :lol:

So you claim everyone with a beef with the police that act on that beef against the police...is a terrorist.

Yeah, you eat shit.

Terrorist? Eh, dumfuck.

Who could possibly argue with such eloquent articulation? Based on what I've seen so far I'd be very surprised if some foundation hadn't already offered funding for you to start your own think tank.

Notice it was a "WOMAN" he chose to cut their heads off?

where's is NOW now?
where's that party that stands up for womeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen more than any other in the whole world? calling Hillary

pfeeesh right

Forum List

Back